The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #55: Our $35K nanny made us lunch so we can afford to pay her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scared about Covid is rich coming from two turds who let their kid stay maskless while traveling

Weird how millions of other kids are in daycare and doing fine.

Nanny for 2 jobless parents = we don’t want to take care of our own kid but we also don’t want him to socialize with other kids and develop new ideas and opinions. We still need to maintain control over him but not do any of the hard work. I hope the nanny sneaks him healthier food. I guess they’ll also just hire a private tutor when he’s school-age and then say they’re homeschooling him.
My 2 year old has been in daycare the entire covid life....shes fine. Amazing!

Reactions: 14
The funniest part is how she chose to do a voiceover for a place that permanently shut down a week prior to her posting a video about it (ie the go kart place). Yes, please tell us all about this great place that no one can go to. So helpful and informative. Just what I'm looking for from a "travel" channel. :rolleyes:
Lol they did a video for a place that’s closed?

They are so bleeping bad at what they do. It’s so embarrassing to witness .

Reactions: 15
While it’s weird for two parents that are essentially stay at home parents to hire in home daycare I don’t blame them if they have the means. A lot of people would prefer to have that option if money allowed. Especially during Covid. Plus if she is a teacher that will be good instruction. I was watched by my grandma as a kid. I do hope they take him to pre school maybe once a week or group activities with other kids once Covid isn’t so out of control.
I do still find it so weird that parents hire a nanny to go to the theme part during that time but that is their “job”.

Also I think it’s good that jack$on won’t be at the theme parks all the time now.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what time they appear to be filming these videos, solo? Do they say the time?

Why do I get a feeling that Jenn is sleeping in to her usual time (greasy pony tail before heading out with Tim), getting up later in the morning after Tim takes care of the typical early morning with J, and nanny is told to show up later in the morning. Tim and Jenn leave (with packed nanny lunch? 😅) and nanny takes care of food and nap time (remember Jenn saying she tried 3 hours to get J to nap when she was with him by herself the day they went to Hawaii? "You did OK" 🙄, per Tim), then play/"education" time, and they come home in the PM and J goes to bed a few hours later (7-8pm). Jenn went from having to spend those in between hours around J to now maybe only seeing him a few hours, total, before he is in bed b/c their militant sleep schedule and then up again super early with Tim.
They filmed the universal one the day they did their 3:00 live and Tim was adamant they had to be done by 4 to “make dinner” so we can assume the nanny was leaving at 4 since they had to be done by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Something that has me curious: did the trackers say they paid off their house with savings for the current nanny? Because didn’t someone discover they had paid off their mortgage over a year ago? Has this nanny worked that long? Also I thought the avg salary for a nanny in fl was $36,00- 50,000 a year. So assuming they paid her a yearly salary of 36k( let’s face it- the trackers will short change any employee) plus all the trip- that’s what 80k. I thought someone here mentioning the payoff was in the 300k. So if according to Jenn they took “a lot of their savings out” for a nanny or at home daycare- what did they do with the other 200k? Hmm perhaps that is how they funded their getaways. I’m just confused about it- with alot of tit out of their mouth they give half truths.
When did they say they paid off their house?

Reactions: 5
They filmed the universal one the day they did their 3:00 live and Tim was adamant they had to be done by 4 to “make dinner” so we can assume the nanny was leaving at 4 since they had to be done by then.
Or maybe he has them on a tight schedule?
Gin could have kept talking and talking. Dim was very tight on the time frames.

Reactions: 6
Prove they have a mortgage. The last record under their name for that address is a release of mortgage saying they paid off the loan.
What I saw is they paid off a loan. There are many documents under Tim’s name. I haven’t seen anything that adds up to the entire cost of their house being satisfied

Or maybe he has them on a tight schedule?
Gin could have kept talking and talking. Dim was very tight on the time frames.
Dim is very anal about a whole lot of things- there's that anal compulsive disorder rearing it's nasty head. Bet he's controlling and can be verbally abusive too but that's my opinion only.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how excited they are to not have J$ with them. Their info is so useless and Gin keeps saying "I'll link that video below". FFS

Reactions: 12
You can tell by the way Jenn whined about how the turkey wraps were "not as delicious" as theme park food, and how much they talked about how excited they were for Mardi Gras at Universal that the diet will totally last.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prove they have a mortgage. The last record under their name for that address is a release of mortgage saying they paid off the loan.
Is that public? Hmm. Never knew something like a paid off house was public info. Ya learn something new every day

Reactions: 2
Dim is very anal about a whole lot of things- there's that anal compulsive disorder rearing it's nasty head. Bet he's controlling and can be verbally abusive too but that's my opinion only.
I don't think Tim is verbally abusive or we'd have seen signs of it over the past decade of videos. No way to hide that forever, particularly with an editor who doesn't review all the footage.

On the other hand, I believe Jenn throws tantrums to get her way when her "poor me" routine isn't working.

Reactions: 13
I don't think Tim is verbally abusive or we'd have seen signs of it over the past decade of videos. No way to hide that forever, particularly with an editor who doesn't review all the footage.

On the other hand, I believe Jenn throws tantrums to get her way when her "poor me" routine isn't working.

There's a lot we wouldn't see in the videos- abusers are good at hiding it, I should know, I'm a domestic abuse survivor- had the crap beat out of me many times, almost killed and the verbal abuse was horrible. So I'll apologize for what I said but just the little things, can't put my finger on it but oh well... I do hope he isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can tell by the way Jenn whined about how the turkey wraps were "not as delicious" as theme park food, and how much they talked about how excited they were for Mardi Gras at Universal that the diet will totally last.
They're missing all that sodium and oils. Theme park fare is not DUHlicious Jenn, it's addictive, temporarily filling and not much more. There's a huge difference. Recognizing that difference is the first step to breaking the cycle.
There's a lot we wouldn't see in the videos- abusers are good at hiding it, I should know, I'm a domestic abuse survivor- had the crap beat out of me many times, almost killed and the verbal abuse was horrible. So I'll apologize for what I said but just the little things, can't put my finger on it but oh well... I do hope he isn't.
So sorry that happened to you. No one deserves verbal or physical abuse. I hope you heal in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Tim Tracker #55: Last of the big tim spenders- packed a lunch to save money LOL

They're missing all that sodium and oils. Theme park fare is not DUHlicious Jenn, it's addictive, temporarily filling and not much more. There's a huge difference. Recognizing that difference is the first step to breaking the cycle.

So sorry that happened to you. No one deserves verbal or physical abuse. I hope you heal in time.
You are too sweet- it was years ago and I learned to forgive but will never forget. It took years to heal but by golly I did and have never been happier.. He's dead and I hope they buried him upside down.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.