The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They focused on fixing their “Jackson problem” rather than their “channel/Jenn problem”. Until they see the real root cause, it won’t go well for them.
Excellent post. And this part at the end summed it up perfectly. I came here today planning to give them credit for realizing they need to make changes and doing something to try to fix some issues. But after seeing it broke down by posters here I realize all they really did was blame Jackson for all their problems and now that they hired him a new mommy they think everything will go back to how it was before he was around.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everything that goes onto youtube (unless an advert) is a story, not everyone understands this. Some are entertaining, others informative (or a bit of both) and then there are the ones that are just junk. Right now TTT channel is falling under junk.

A good editor follows the story as dictated by the director, who in this case would be Tim or Jenn. If they don't want any of the crap that they keep letting slip by on the videos, it won't go on there. Editors have style but do not control the narrative unless they want to be fired.

What they should get by using a professional editor is a story that people will want to see, verses these home movies.
Keep in mind even the best editor cannot create content where there is none, nor can they fix bad photography (there are a few tricks they can employ).
Not even the Trackholes understand this. I really don’t think they had stories and direction for their early videos, let alone the last 2-3 years of #homemovies. The early videos showed them at various parks, local attractions, home vlogs, or resorts. Those weren’t story boarded, but just show up, walk, and record. The only things I remember that could be considered a story would be the resort walk around, but remember TimNoBalls didn’t give any details about the resort history or theming.

100% agree that a good editor would still have problems with putting a quality product out. It seems Tim just turns the camera on and records everything. There would be too much to sift thru. Maybe that’s why it takes JenNoSkills 12-48 hours to edit a single 30 minute vlog to publish.

Reactions: 9
It's sad to think Jen had Jackson to fulfill some insecurity in her relationship and now is tossing him aside for same reason.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is just me making assumptions since I know nothing about their families but I wonder if it's also possible they may have came up on some money from family or something...Maybe I'm just doubtful that these two dimwits were smart enough to save any significant amount of money, and if they did I don't believe it would've been enough to last this long with all of the splurging they've done in the past two years or so
I've thought something similar. My theory is Tim bought Bitcoin in the beginning when it was a trend for a second. We know he loves trends. Now he's reaped the benefits of stumbling into something and getting lucky. Similar to Disney vlogging.

I just can't imagine how they can spend money like they are from just their YouTube earnings.

Reactions: 11
It's sad to think Jen had Jackson to fulfill some insecurity in her relationship and now is tossing him aside for same reason.
This is at the core of how I feel too. Baby Jackson is a prop to Tim and a feel good pet to Jenn. But like people who no longer find puppies fun once they start to grow up, Jenn wants a new one... but this time she wants it to be a girl. What if they do have another and it's another little boy?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There's only one nonstop flight between Orlando and Knoxville, it's only on Sundays, it's in the evening, and it's on Frontier.

There is one nonstop flight between Sanford and Knoxville, on Allegiant, at bad times.

Her majesty would never fly an ultra low-cost airline.
They'd have to fly in to Nashville or Chattanooga then?

Reactions: 1
This is at the core of how I feel too. Baby Jackson is a prop to Tim and a feel good pet to Jenn. But like people who no longer find puppies fun once they start to grow up, Jenn wants a new one... but this time she wants it to be a girl. What if they do have another and it's another little boy?
Well, since they have all the money in the world, they could go the route of gender selection at a fertility clinic.

Or Jennysinkhole can cross her fingers and wish for a girl while she chucks her nasty prosperity pig into the sinkhole and that should manifest what she wants. Easy as pie with a side of cookies, cupcakes and beignets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Jenn has misinterpreted the relationship that Tim has with Jackson as a “well they are boys so of course they are closer” and thinks she’ll get that special relationship with a girl automatically. She can’t see it’s because Tim parents Jackson and is his primary caretaker so they’ve developed and worked on a bond. She probably wants a mini me.

Narcissism is a trait that is experienced by their kids in a very gendered way. Daughters of narcissistic mothers have a much more directly hard time and lose their identity while boys can be more unseen or left out. It’s not a good situation. Jackson is already in a scapegoat role in the family. A desired and wanted girl won’t help that. A second son will either feel her disappointment or become the favorite. “Her” boy. I guess all there is to say is: poor children. Either way, poor children.

(note: I’m not saying Jenn has NPD, I’m not qualified to diagnose. She definitely has a lot of traits of narcissism. Don’t need a diagnosis to have an effect on a child).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they were able to put any more food in their bodies after the amount of times she said “marrow goo.”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The first word that popped in my mind after reading your post is DISPOSABLE. 😢

Jenn does not have a single maternal bone in her body. Nor love in her heart, except for herself. Jackson is impeding on her enjoyment of life so she is casting him aside so she can drink and have fun with nary a thought or worry about HIS well being and life quality experiences.

I feel so bad for Jackson that he has to endure what T&J have put him and will put him through in the future.

......Jackson is a prop to Tim and a feel good pet to Jenn. But like people who no longer find puppies fun once they start to grow up, Jenn wants a new one... but this time she wants it to be a girl.
And THIS

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel like Gin was probably pissed off in both DL and Aulani because she didn’t get to do tit she wanted to do because she “had” to watch the kid and Dim couldn’t do what he wanted to do because he had to “relieve” Gin of her duties. Seriously f-ed up parenting priorities but hey, now they have a nanny.

We will have to start a nanny count. Any bets on how many Nannie’s we will see in 2022? They have already burned through two that we know of in 2021.

Reactions: 14
Her neck and her face starting to become the same width.

No amount of fake excitement and nanny will fix that!
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 12.29.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Gin really has been reading on here and taking notes... execution is very poor.... effort mediocre.

• Haha
5 minutes in to the new video. “I never saw this…. I never saw that….. I couldn’t go there….” I miss my baby every day I have to go to my actual job to earn an actual living that I actually need to get by and pay the bills. It makes me so angry that she is so ecstatic to be away from her kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.