Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
We looked at buying into Riviera when it was the “deal” this spring. Obviously it wasn’t a 70k buy in like Aulani but we still couldn’t make it make sense. And trust me, I wanted to make it make sense.

With the way you can rent points, you never really have to pay full price for a room at Disney, which is one of the reasons it isn’t so appealing anymore.
Good call!
Riviera is a fantastic resort, but the restrictions on it are ridiculous! You can’t use your Riviera points at any of the other DVC properties the last I heard.

Reactions: 4

HiJenn

I was just about to post that The trackers were at Universal today 😂😂. Y’all beat me to it. It was interesting how I ran across/ had the misfortune of coming across them. I was with my gf and friends and we. We we’re standing in front of the ride building when guess who walks by with their camera? They stopped close by and we’re filming. We we’re discussing the mummy closing and Jenn starts staring at us. It was really weird that my gf glared at her and asked her what she needed. Jenn looked p’od at my gf but she turned back to Tim and they walked off. Damn I wish I got a photo or video! 😂😂
I wish i had witnessed it

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Meh, I’m cranky today so I’ll laugh.

View attachment 984347

Spending copious amounts of money on airline tickets doesn’t equate to love. Tim and Jenn bought those tickets for themselves, not for Jmoney. These people are so fucking ridiculous! Sorry, JDLovesElliot…your parents just didn’t love you enough, I guess 🤣

ETA: there’s no way Tim and Jenn will make it to 50 years 🤣
Her name alone makes me think she's about 25-30 (scrubs reference), but there is no way this person has kids. She has one very large wake up call coming via UPS, um, as soon as they find the right address.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Does Dimmy realize that if they have Prop #2 that won't fit two car seats and JennyJumbo in the backseat of a Tesla? Especially with all the crap they feel the need to haul. Couple that with needing to haul a Nanny too....better start looking at minivans!
They'll just get the Tesla Cybertruck next. Dump Ginn in the back, problem solved.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.22.42 PM.png

mjm9

VIP Member
The Broadway Bradshaws are part of AllEars so they’ve learned from a much better editor than TTT.

They are also both actors/performers so not just randoms who decided to pick up a GoPro one day.
Yes, Jared and Lindsay are on staff of Allears.
Though their participation is limited there.

This is their own family channel, started Sept. 2020, and not affiliated with Allears.

Mr. Blue Sky

Oh, for sure. I don't have any issues with her sister, just saying the "nanny" I saw didn't look a thing like her. I have full respect for her sister and find absolutely nothing wrong with her profession or what she chooses to do. I am sure she drives herself places and takes care of herself just fine.
🍑 dat gurl...

HiJenn

Yea, I don't get it. It reminds me of the time someone gave me a Christmas gift and just flat out told me it was a re-gift they didn't want. WTF
Man, my boss whose older than me did that to a peer who was leaving.

She thought she was cool using the term re-gift. It was so tacky and mortifying. I was embarrassed for her.

NEW-B

Heck, I have a couple very high earners in my family and they don't flaunt like these yahoo's do. When I mean high earners, like my uncle is a millionaire (don't get too impressed. LOL. Like $1 Mil a year. Which is still way more than what I make, but trying to make a point) and him and my aunt don't even spend this kind of money. I think the last time they took a fancy vacation was a Viking cruise down the Rhine in Germany. So between flights to Germany and back (from Tampa) I think they said they spent maybe $7,000.00. All food and trips included. The only thing they paid for was souvenirs and the food at the airport to Germany and back to Florida. Which is less than what TTT paid for plane tickets (this was maybe 5 years ago. So that trip now is maybe $11,000 for two people give or take and also where from the US you are flying from and if you pay for 1st class or couch. I think they said they paid for business class).
Are you saying earning a million/year is not impressive?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

scoker

Chatty Member
Fair point.

The issue still remains that Jackson doesn’t have any fluids easily accessible to him at meal times, nor any other times for that matter.

When my grandson was Jackson’s age we always had a sippy cup of water in the holder of his car seat. As well as, his diaper bag.

The diaper bag also included books and toys that he could play with in the car and at restaurants. They never have toys for Jackson to keep himself busy at restaurants.

I also don’t know how Jackson gets calcium, as the fried beige diet they feed him doesn’t contain it.
He gets it from the tums he eats for the bad toddler heartburn he gets due to his fried food diet.

LeyMar

His eye looks awful! How can they not be alarmed by how bad it’s gotten? And he looks like he has jaundice or something too. This dude is so unhealthy it’s insane!
I think HE is based on their wishes in the New Year's Eve vlog but her face as he said he wanted to go to the Dr. more was priceless. It was like he had said the most appalling thing ever. 🤦‍♀️