The Tim Tracker #45 Don't đź’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rollercoaster thread on FB was deleted (or just “negative” comments?) and now it’s a thread full of “I forced my 3 year old on space mountain, she’s fine!” and creepy comments saying they thought Baby J being scared was funny.
Yeah, I saw that. Not unexpected, however. :rolleyes: Just like their goddess. Gotta keep things 100% ass-kissing 100% of the time.

Reactions: 7
Halloween Vlog...

Holy tit their hours is just one huge disaster. So much clutter and junk just overflowing from one room into the next.

Jenn was very careful not to really pan into her "office" because odds are the $$$ they spent to get it organized already was a lost cause and is a disaster once again.

View attachment 841163

Not a flattering look for her AT ALL
ugh.png

1. Ah yes, fabric softener in the kitchen next to the fridge on the counter. EXACTLY where I'd put it.
2. Mostly empty two liter of seltzer also on the counter tells me the trash is probably overflowing but they are arguing who's turn it is
3. Stacks of boxes next to a kids toy? Perfectly Trashy Trackers

Curious the last time they steam mopped those floors?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They sure got another "J$ first" vlog up real fast....but hosted time specific vlogs, no rush at all.

Reactions: 16
"Jenn you ruined the surprise, they didn't know what his costume was going to be." Hey ya dumb ass bleep muffins, you could do this wonderful thing called uhm....EDITING. Yeah. It works wonders. Jesus Christ, I hate these fuckers. Tim, just leave her ass. 17 years with her? bleeping Hell....I'd be so done with life at this point, just waiting for that sweet embrace of eternity, I don't know how you do it bruh...

100% it’s your job as a parent/caregiver/relative to give little ones better than you had.

(That doesn’t mean spoil rotten with toys, iPad time and beige food, Trackers!)

That means meeting their developmental/emotional/physical needs. It means giving them opportunities to explore and try new things. It means listening to their verbal and non verbal cues. It means giving them the opportunity to go to the park/playground where things are tailored to them rather than an enormous theme park.

They are 100% more interested in meeting their own selfish needs rather than making sure their kid is taken care of.
And this is why I work a regular full time job and then have a really successful side hustle as a grocery shopper (since the preferred member/shopper feature was rolled out the last week of August, I've gotten 42 customers who are like; 'Please deliver to me on a full time basis.'). I'm just done with these people, they are so rotten.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 841173

1. Ah yes, fabric softener in the kitchen next to the fridge on the counter. EXACTLY where I'd put it.
2. Mostly empty two liter of seltzer also on the counter tells me the trash is probably overflowing but they are arguing who's turn it is
3. Stacks of boxes next to a kids toy? Perfectly Trashy Trackers

Curious the last time they steam mopped those floors?
They have mentioned before they put all the recycling on the counter because they are too lazy to walk to the garage every time. The garage is on the other side of that fridge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and the English guys are back. I figured they'd have jettisoned them with yesterday's diarrhea but apparently not.

Reactions: 2
Jack$sons Trick Or Treating Friends are those middle aged men from the xmas dinner vlog.

Jin wanted to make them something special for Dinner but she only thought of it 2 hours before they arrived and it's not enough time to get anything.

LMAO nobody is answering the door to the trackers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Quick rant. I was at HHN last night. I had to check out the Tribute Store Tracker Family portrait debacle. I found it so weird that as people passed by the portrait of J$, that they knew his name. I know it's been said here before, but I still can't believe how exposed to the world they've made him. Also, people were making fun of his portrait and saying how he's going to hate it when he gets older. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Quick rant. I was at HHN last night. I had to check out the Tribute Store Tracker Family portrait debacle. I found it so weird that as people passed by the portrait of J$, that they knew his name. I know it's been said here before, but I still can't believe how exposed to the world they've made him. Also, people were making fun of his portrait and saying how he's going to hate it when he gets older. Poor kid.
I imagine them giving it to him when he's older and he's like, "Wow thanks for spending $200+ on poorly photoshopped photo of me that I didn't want."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh boy don't be eating while watching this one with the mental imagery. Jen talking about mommys secret tunnel as Js going between her legs and Tim responds "speaking of your birthday...". Nobody needs to he thinking about Jens "secret tunnel" while eating breakfast.

Had to edit this in for the visual
20211101_085034.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Oh boy don't be eating while watching this one with the mental imagery. Jen talking about mommys secret tunnel as Js going between her legs and Tim responds "speaking of your birthday...". Nobody needs to he thinking about Jens "secret tunnel" while eating breakfast.
Jesus Christ. That's an image I want to get out of my head immediately. Oh...wow...the "Toxic Waste" candy...perfectly describes Jen...Toxic Waste. "And shout out to Tim for finding this outfit and in the right size." Great job Tim, you found Oh My Jesus Size for her on the first try, great job pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your rant just reminded me of something. I know I shared the pic awhile back of DH double-flipping off T&J in the hallway but I totally forgot to tell y'all that when we went to HHN last week, as we were walking through the hall and just about to go in the next room w/ the Beetlejuice merch, DH yells out "Don't forget to flick off the Trackers everyone!"

OMG. I almost died. It was bleeping hilarious.
And RIGHT as he said it, the couple in front of us were pointing out the photo of J. on the wall to the right.

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This Vlog is priceless.

They made a pie for their guests but their guests left early

Gin moaning that the new over takes ages to heat up. (they didn't film the instillation cos it was hard)

J5D doesn't wake up till lunchtime it seems. Because of Editing

Jenn wishes they had more time to make a Halloween Costume but everything messed up. (What like the 2 weeks you were home with Covid?)

If their 'Friends' don't know they are piles of tit after this vlog then they never will

Reactions: 17
I wonder if FaintLines stayed up all night to get the vlog up so early.

Reactions: 1
So do they not use that coffee machine?
The one right next to poison, an empty bottle, and an empty paper box that was once filled w/ food?

They are such bleeping slobs. I couldn't live with TRASH on my bleeping kitchen counter. Such lazy asses.

1635775041841.png

Oh, and she added another box of trash to the bunch a few seconds later.
1635775138672.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I watched the Rollercoaster vlog last night. My husband and I thought the editing from when J looked OK as it started through the part where he looked petrified was strange. Watch the cut out spliced part, it's super fast. He starts sitting straight up (my husband even critiqued Tim saying "Put an arm around the back of his head!"), and then J's head was naturally going up against Tim's upper arm as they sped up, then there is a quick cut. I really hope he didn't bonk his head against the side wall of the coaster car. They edited something out there, could have also been him crying or having some even worse facial expression moment. Just seemed weird they cut something out since they showed his clearly scared face at the end. 🤔🤔

• Sad
Why do they both look like they have had no sleep! Cut his damn hair already!
1635775379040.jpeg

Their trained monkey is doing job well for that camera 🤢

They seriously tried to go to the grocery store on Halloween & thought it would be fine. 🙄
1635776281565.jpeg

Baby gate is gone!
Who the hell asks a 2 yr what their favorite part of something? He doesn’t understand you idiots!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I tried to see what time it was on the microwave while Baby J was eating his pear when Jenn finally wakes up and comes downstairs, it could have been 11, 1 or 2. It never really came into focus but wow FaintLines. Must be nice to get a full 10+ hours while your husband is up at 6am and parents your child by himself for anywhere from 5 to 8 hours. (Then add in the time she took to get ready and dressed before even worrying about Tim or the baby)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.