The Tim Tracker #45 Don't đź’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been trying to articulate my thoughts on J$ and the coaster. I think what it boils down to is not only did we potentially see him legit scared (I know there is some debate but I think it's pretty apparent he didn't overly enjoy himself), but we are seeing a glimpse into how Jenn and Tim are with him off camera. Jenn is projecting her own fears and anxieties onto him while Tim wants him to 'man up and enjoy things'. I feel like we are seeing two parents fighting to mold a child how they want him to be instead of trying to encourage him to grow, learn, be his own thing.

Tim see's him as a new friend who he can take to the parks, do vlogs with, pal around with. Jenn see's him as her new stay home friend while Tim goes off. I know this forum can be dramatic or mean at times, but I am legit worried for this kid.
YES!

When your child is scared they want to be comforted and they seek parental touch for reassurance.

J$ was TERRIFIED! And what does he do? Absolutely nothing. He doesn’t grab onto Tim’s arm. He doesn’t scream with fear. He just sits there and endures all these emotions all alone, in silence!

And what does Tim do? Laughs and says “wwhheeee!” Tim is more concerned about his filming. Nothing gets in the way of TTT content footage! 🤬

No child should have to endure this kind of abuse where they are put in the situation where their physical and emotional safety are put at risk to fulfill their parents’ desires.

Unfortunately, Barnstormer is next!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So do they not use that coffee machine?
The one right next to poison, an empty bottle, and an empty paper box that was once filled w/ food?

They are such bleeping slobs. I couldn't live with TRASH on my bleeping kitchen counter. Such lazy asses.

View attachment 841215
Oh, and she added another box of trash to the bunch a few seconds later.
View attachment 841220
So gross. My husband is a total germaphobe so I would never put a box, that was in the mail, on my counters because he would completely freak out. But even if he wasn’t like that, I just wouldn’t do that. Boxes are dirty. They were in warehouses and dirty trucks. Boxes like that do not belong on the same surface as food. Same with the detergent. They truly lack any basic common sense.

Reactions: 10
Why do they both look like they have had no sleep! Cut his damn hair already!
View attachment 841228
Their trained monkey is doing job well for that camera 🤢
They need to, at the bare minimum, trim his bangs, because they are literally getting into his eyes now. But even if they're determined to not give him a "real" haircut, they should at least trim the rest of his hair, and preferably start doing something with it, like putting it into a ponytail or bun or something.

I wouldn't even necessarily care about them letting his hair grow out, but I will judge the fact that I doubt they're really taking care of it and the fact that the only reason they're not cutting it isn't because they think it's a cute style or anything, but because they want to bank on likes and reactions to the video of his first haircut at Disney World. If the barbershop doesn't open, poor kid will probably have hair down to the floor before those two finally get it cut (and even then, it'd probably only be because someone makes them, somehow).

Reactions: 11
I don't know why they don't just take J$ to the "Best barber in Orlando" since they already did a trial run when Dim got his locks trimmed in a previous vlog

Also, this comment. What????

2021-11-01 10_43_22-His First Time Trick-or-Treating For Halloween! _ Family Costume, Spooky F...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Halloween Vlog...

Holy tit their hours is just one huge disaster. So much clutter and junk just overflowing from one room into the next.

Jenn was very careful not to really pan into her "office" because odds are the $$$ they spent to get it organized already was a lost cause and is a disaster once again.

View attachment 841163

Not a flattering look for her AT ALL
Her body style is definitely triangle shape now. She was never small, but damn she widened out. Life’s a witch and a stripper named Karma. I bet she doesn’t say anything about overweight people anymore.

Reactions: 9
I don't know why they don't just take J$ to the "Best barber in Orlando" since they already did a trial run when Dim got his locks trimmed in a previous vlog
Because they're determined to get the "my first haircut" thing at Disney World. Which while it is cute, is not something that be so insistent on waiting on that I wouldn't at least trim my kid's hair.

I honestly can imagine J$ when he's a little older, assuming the barbershop opens, finally getting his hair cut....and getting angry that after having to deal with hair in his face and scratchig his neck for years, the only things he got for his wait were some glitter in his hair and a hat that is very clearly supposed to be for an actual baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that pumpkin costume is too small for J$?

Why are they asking J$ what theme he wants for this birthday?

They are talking to the audience THRU J$? "Hey buddy what theme do you want for Halloween? Since last year we chose for you...." 🤮

So they just showed j$ pale. They have 2 of the same treat bag ontop.

100% believe one of them were asking for candy along with J$

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that pumpkin costume is too small for J$?

Why are they asking J$ what theme he wants for this birthday?

They are talking to the audience THRU J$? "Hey buddy what theme do you want for Halloween? Since last year we chose for you...." 🤮

So they just showed j$ pale. They have 2 of the same treat bag ontop.

100% believe one of them were asking for candy along with J$
I consider that pumpkin costume a baby costume. J$ is at the age where he could have gone to Target or Spirit and said, ok budddddyyyy, what do you want to be? Since he watches 20 hour of ipad videos in a day, a guy from a show he watches would have made him happy. We had a ton of kids come by last night. Kids J$ age were most Paw Patrol and PJ Masks.

You could really tell in this video, when Jenn asks him questions about what he wants to be he just says 'yea' over and over. He is not capable of making a decision and has been trained to say yes. He has no idea what "Do you want to dress up as" is. Same with what kind of birthday party he wants to have. Take him to the damn store and look at the kid aisle and let him pick.

Reactions: 20
I forgot to mention on the Rollercoaster debate. I'm glad j$ first Rollercoaster was Gadget Go Coaster and not Barnstormer. I've ridden both and perusal Go Coaster is less intense of the 2.

I consider that pumpkin costume a baby costume. J$ is at the age where he could have gone to Target or Spirit and said, ok budddddyyyy, what do you want to be? Since he watches 20 hour of ipad videos in a day, a guy from a show he watches would have made him happy. We had a ton of kids come by last night. Kids J$ age were most Paw Patrol and PJ Masks.

You could really tell in this video, when Jenn asks him questions about what he wants to be he just says 'yea' over and over. He is not capable of making a decision and has been trained to say yes. He has no idea what "Do you want to dress up as" is. Same with what kind of birthday party he wants to have. Take him to the damn store and look at the kid aisle and let him pick.
I would pull my phone out and show my kid birthday party themes. She's tell me. Its not that hard to show him.

But lets be honest, it's not about him. Its about the audience. Its so sad

Reactions: 10

I looked it up because I also thought it was a baby costume. It’s a toddler costume from ShopDisney. Sizes 2-7/8 including 2T-5T

I think it is very revealing of them that they planned/went on a trip to California, did videos for a concert, Kennedy Space Center, etc. and did not do any videos on the the new Lightning Lane process at the parks (which has now been in place for a couple weeks). Maybe they're waiting for Disney to give them free Lightning Lane passes or something since they seem to pride themselves on getting free stuff. But for a channel that is supposedly informative on the parks, not showing how the Lightning Lane works in action and how it affects things is pretty bad.

Reactions: 14
The kid is playing on the kitchen floor again--- full peppa pig playset (he LOVE peppa). He falls. Then jen just films it and extends a hand. Its sad to watch.

• Sad

Exactly. That's what I noticed too when she asked him if he liked the coaster and if he'd go again. His answer was "yeah" to both of those questions. It's because he's trained to say that. Now, the REAL test would be if they tried to get him on that again and he started crying and squirming to get away.

I would pull my phone out and show my kid birthday party themes. She's tell me. Its not that hard to show him.

But lets be honest, it's not about him. Its about the audience. Its so sad
It's about the audience but it's ALSO about Jenn and which outfit she thinks SHE'LL look "cute" in. I just scanned the vlog earlier but when I did, it seemed like Jenn was already getting ready and putting make up on and her outfit, etc. BEFORE Tim and J. were. If I'm wrong, someone correct me but I swear that's what I noticed.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I looked it up because I also thought it was a baby costume. It’s a toddler costume from ShopDisney. Sizes 2-7/8 including 2T-5T
Is it 1 size fits most? Or individually sized? 5T would fit J$ size I would think..maybe poor costume design

Exactly. That's what I noticed too when she asked him if he liked the coaster and if he'd go again. His answer was "yeah" to both of those questions. It's because he's trained to say that. Now, the REAL test would be if they tried to get him on that again and he started crying and squirming to get away.
I've been around narcissists my whole life. I use to have difficulty saying no. Mainly because my mom doesn't take no for an answer. Oddly enough talking to my dad about it this past weekend.

This just seems like a recipe for disaster. I feel bad for the kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it 1 size fits most? Or individually sized? 5T would fit J$ size I would think..maybe poor costume design
Yeah they’re individual sizes. Maybe not a 5T but a 3T definitely. I think it’s just an awkward design. Something about where the costume ends just looks odd.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they’re individual sizes. Maybe not a 5T but a 3T definitely. I think it’s just an awkward design. Something about where the costume ends just looks odd.
Maybe they bought the wrong size because that pumpkin he is wearing looks like it should fit a kid half his size.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.