The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack$sons Trick Or Treating Friends are those middle aged men from the xmas dinner vlog.
Its crazy they invited these new friends for J$ trick or treating.... like it feels they have no boundaries with his life. Any and all are welcome to join SO LONG as it benefits them.

You'd think they would have had friends with kids over.... but then they wouldn't be able to vlog it... right?

Reactions: 10
They should have dressed J$ up as a zombie cause that is what he is when they bombard him with questions. His eyes are vacant. He looks off into the distance. And he robotically answers “yeah”.

THIS is what THEY have turned a sweet child into. A moneymaking prop, puppet and emotional support pet. All at the ripe age of 23 months.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gin "We love peanut butter"
Jackson "jelly"
Gin "not jelly just peanut butter"

Wtf

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they bought the wrong size because that pumpkin he is wearing looks like it should fit a kid half his size.
Butt gguuyyzzz! Halloween just took us by surprise! We didn’t know that it happens every October 31st! We went to Target and this is all we could find.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So gross. My husband is a total germaphobe so I would never put a box, that was in the mail, on my counters because he would completely freak out. But even if he wasn’t like that, I just wouldn’t do that. Boxes are dirty. They were in warehouses and dirty trucks. Boxes like that do not belong on the same surface as food. Same with the detergent. They truly lack any basic common sense.
Agree about the boxes.

There's no reason for keeping a recycling area on the kitchen counter like that either. They should just have a small plastic tote into which they put all recyclables prior to transfer to the big bin in the garage. Easy, clean, out of the way, but we've already talked about this. Jenn has read the discussion and made no changes, so she likes the mess.

Gin "We love peanut butter"
Jackson "jelly"
Gin "not jelly just peanut butter"

Wtf
What is that about?

Reactions: 6
What is that about?
They let him have one candy for the night (before bedtime 🙄)

And gin asked him what flavor... before allowing him the opportunity to answer the question she says chocolate and something about peanut butter.

But J$ clearly says Jelly and Gin was quick to say "no"

Reactions: 4
Agree about the boxes.

There's no reason for keeping a recycling area on the kitchen counter like that either. They should just have a small plastic tote into which they put all recyclables prior to transfer to the big bin in the garage. Easy, clean, out of the way, but we've already talked about this. Jenn has read the discussion and made no changes, so she likes the mess.
Or they can just walk 10 steps from the kitchen into the garage and toss the recyclable in there right as they finish it off. Like so many of us do.

They are SO lazy, it's beyond understanding at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This Vlog is priceless.

They made a pie for their guests but their guests left early

Gin moaning that the new over takes ages to heat up. (they didn't film the instillation cos it was hard)

J5D doesn't wake up till lunchtime it seems. Because of Editing

Jenn wishes they had more time to make a Halloween Costume but everything messed up. (What like the 2 weeks you were home with Covid?)

If their 'Friends' don't know they are piles of tit after this vlog then they never will
They probably left early to get some real food 😂
Imagine them saying they want to do something special for them because they've given them made from scratch 4 course meals and all they do is throw together some hot dogs, French fries and a frozen pie 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Or they can just walk 10 steps from the kitchen into the garage and toss the recyclable in there right as they finish it off. Like so many of us do.

They are SO lazy, it's beyond understanding at this point.
So, one of the things I have struggled with is feeling overwhelmed with mess/stuff. I'm not proud of it, but my living spaces have gotten bad.
What I've learned to do is either focus on completing a task (ie if I have an empty thing of detergent, take it STRAIGHT to the rubbish/recycling) or start with ONE thing like "I will clear and clean kitchen counters today".
Little things add up.
These two continue to do these things and then blame J$ or one another. Wouldn't surprise me if stuff that needs to be recycled is because one person put it there and the other refuses to take it out.

• Heart
The way Jenn corrects him when he says "jelly" really makes me worry for this kid's ability to make decisions for himself. Now I feel like it's basically inevitable that when the day comes that he does say he doesn't want to go on a ride, Tim is just going to be like "Yes, you do", and force him onto it anyway. It already doesn't seem like they're letting him make up his own opinion about things; Jenn could have said something like "There's not any jelly candies (if there weren't any like that), do you want one with peanut butter instead?" instead of basically correcting him in a way that really makes it seem like she was trying to make him "decide" he wanted peanut butter more.

Though, I guess that would mean her having to realize that she can talk to him in a way that doesn't make it seem like she still views him as a literal infant, not a toddler who is trying to learn how to communicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They always have to correct him. It’s one of the reasons he just replies Yeah all the time. To please his parents.
I just realized what happened
Dim: what flavor is that?
Gin: what is it buddy?
*impatient*
Gin: is it chocolate?
Tim: chocolate
Gin and dim: and?
Gin: Peanut Butter
J$: Peanut Butter
Gin: we love peanut butter
J$: Jelly (referring to sandwich or love of jelly... who knows since they don't let him talk)
Gin: (referring to candy) no, no jelly. Just Peanut butter

They don't let him answer... like they get impatient or embarrassed he doesnt answer fast enough. But hes just a baby. He still needs to find his voice.

Holy crap... thats a lot on a kid

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So, one of the things I have struggled with is feeling overwhelmed with mess/stuff. I'm not proud of it, but my living spaces have gotten bad.
What I've learned to do is either focus on completing a task (ie if I have an empty thing of detergent, take it STRAIGHT to the rubbish/recycling) or start with ONE thing like "I will clear and clean kitchen counters today".
Little things add up.
These two continue to do these things and then blame J$ or one another. Wouldn't surprise me if stuff that needs to be recycled is because one person put it there and the other refuses to take it out.
Exactly. It really helps often to take care of things then and there, or set a game plan.

Another reason I'd fear the idea of a place in the kitchen w/ all the recyclables - and possibly within reach of J. or at his eye level - is J. finding the bottle of detergent and wondering what's inside it.

Put poison - or any trash - OUTSIDE IMMEDIATELY. Problem solved.

• Sick
The kid is playing on the kitchen floor again--- full peppa pig playset (he LOVE peppa). He falls. Then jen just films it and extends a hand. Its sad to watch.
And then she bans Peppa Pig from the house because J$ was playing with it when he fell. Like how they wanted to keep balloons away from him because he fell after trying to stand on one that was partially deflated.

Reactions: 4
Great going Slackers! You instilled fear in the kid and he has know way of expressing that to cope. Shrink: Does your family have a history of mental disorders? Future JP: Yes, my mom is a crazy witch.

You wait till the kid is aware of what it is and let them decide. His brain is in development, neck back, spine not fully developed. People are ignorant af.

Very Bad Parenting!

Reactions: 9
This is gonna sound tame for tattle, but these home vlogs are not my thing. If I wanted to see loads of clutter and the results of a late night online shopping problem I’d open the door to my spare bedroom (😱).
I like to be inspired by Home Vlogs (if I watch at all) - there is something comforting about someone organising their tit. It is the complete opposite when you see someone failing (like we all do sometimes) to get a costume or serve up a cold pie. They could do with editing this stuff to within an inch of its life, or stop filming at home.

IMO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot to mention on the Rollercoaster debate. I'm glad j$ first Rollercoaster was Gadget Go Coaster and not Barnstormer. I've ridden both and perusal Go Coaster is less intense of the 2.
Sadly, if his "parents" had their way, his first coaster would have been Barnstormer....when he was maybe a year and a half old. They were seriously trying to measure him for it in one video, and only gave up because he refused to stand up straight to get his height checked. But now that he's been on Go Coaster, you know they're going to try and make him go on Barnstormer (which I think is the same height limit?). If he was scared on Go Coaster, I feel so bad for the kid on Barnstormer. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, and maybe if he was even like a year older, he might even have fun. But he's still too young for roller coasters. For a kid his age, something like Pirates or Frozen would be a thrill ride - something that's mostly slow and fairly tame, but has a couple "drops" that make it a little more exciting than just a regular boat ride or dark ride. He doesn't need something that's going super fast (for him), making him drop and turn like crazy.

Sadly, if his "parents" had their way, his first coaster would have been Barnstormer....when he was maybe a year and a half old. They were seriously trying to measure him for it in one video, and only gave up because he refused to stand up straight to get his height checked. But now that he's been on Go Coaster, you know they're going to try and make him go on Barnstormer (which I think is the same height limit?). If he was scared on Go Coaster, I feel so bad for the kid on Barnstormer. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, and maybe if he was even like a year older, he might even have fun. But he's still too young for roller coasters. For a kid his age, something like Pirates or Frozen would be a thrill ride - something that's mostly slow and fairly tame, but has a couple "drops" that make it a little more exciting than just a regular boat ride or dark ride. He doesn't need something that's going super fast (for him), making him drop and turn like crazy.
My (now estranged) father had the bright idea to stick me on one of those Viking boat rides that swing back and forth really high when I was 4. I will NEVER forget the feeling of flying up off the seat and only being caught by the lap bar. Absolutely terrifying and I refused to go on “big kid” rides until I was about 7.

They are absolutely setting that kid up for failure and fear because their own selfish desires for views and $$$.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.