The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean you have to drive up a hill to get to the Hilton but Universal Studios sits on a freaking hill. That’s why there’s an escalator to the lower level.

It’s California. Earthquakes happen? The buildings are zoned for it.
Hollywood HILLS

I mean you have to drive up a hill to get to the Hilton but Universal Studios sits on a freaking hill. That’s why there’s an escalator to the lower level.

It’s California. Earthquakes happen? The buildings are zoned for it.
You know i was talking to midwest people and they rather take a tornado vs an earthquake

I rather take an earthquake... us Californians while dramatic... its like *shake shake shake* and its done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hollywood HILLS

You know i was talking to midwest people and they rather take a tornado vs an earthquake

I rather take an earthquake... us Californians while dramatic... its like *shake shake shake* and its done
Not sure I'd take a strong earthquake over anything if I happened to be in an area with older structures.
But I'd take it over Florida's sinkholes any day. Those things pop up and suck down whatever is there with little warning (actually, there are warnings, but most have no idea how to look for them).

Fun Fact: Epcot's lake was not supposed to be as large and as sprawling as it is today. What happened? Sink holes. I guarantee you're walking over one or more on each trip.

Another interesting fact to put nerves at ease: Florida's sink holes happen due to erosion of the limestone, happening more these days due to all the acid rain we've had for years. BUT, they happen less often in wetter years when the water table is higher and supports the caves that make up the aquifer verses droughts which leave weakened areas with no support.

Yes. I did too much research on this. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure I'd take a strong earthquake over anything if I happened to be in an area with older structures.
But I'd take it over Florida's sinkholes any day. Those things pop up and suck down whatever is there with little warning (actually, there are warnings, but most have no idea how to look for them).

Fun Fact: Epcot's lake was not supposed to be as large and as sprawling as it is today. What happened? Sink holes. I guarentee you're walking over one or more on each trip.
My husband is so annoyed with me because he's all Earthquakes are unpredictable and can be catastrophic. Idk i guess the way i see it, there's a probability for a BIG ONE but i'll take the random small earthquakes over a tornado/hurricane. Let me also say i've never experienced a tornado--- they just sound scary--- like earthquakes sound to out of towners lol

Reactions: 6
My husband is so annoyed with me because he's all Earthquakes are unpredictable and can be catastrophic. Idk i guess the way i see it, there's a probability for a BIG ONE but i'll take the random small earthquakes over a tornado/hurricane. Let me also say i've never experienced a tornado--- they just sound scary--- like earthquakes sound to out of towners lol
I'm in tornado alley. Not fun with no notice. But yes, we do go outside to look around the sky. I've flown to Florida before the last flights got canceled for a hurricane a few years ago. We sat in the bar and watched through the large windows with martinis. I guess we are numb to it? Or want to see what is coming? Have had several earthquakes lately too. Hmmm, maybe I should rethink where I live? 😬

• Wow
So am I the only one screaming at the tv when she was all “anxious” bec she felt “lost” in disneyland? I was screaming “let me google that for you!” Anyone with common freaking sense knows that. There are disney apps and maps everywhere and she can get on the freaking internet.

The Tim Tracker #46 IT’S CALLED GOOGLE YOU DAFT COW
6DA2354A-E84D-45B6-A227-567BBF04C616.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Fun Fact: Epcot's lake was not supposed to be as large and as sprawling as it is today. What happened? Sink holes. I guarantee you're walking over one or more on each trip.

Another interesting fact to put nerves at ease: Florida's sink holes happen due to erosion of the limestone, happening more these days due to all the acid rain we've had for years. BUT, they happen less often in wetter years when the water table is higher and supports the caves that make up the aquifer verses droughts which leave weakened areas with no support.

Yes. I did too much research on this. :ROFLMAO:
Really dry weather or really wet weather can cause sinkholes. It just depends.

If you're interested in sinkholes, you should check out Devil's Millhoppper in Gainesville. It's pretty cool (and a ton of steps to walk down and up = good exercise LOL)

Jenn has convenient anxiety. When it's convenient she's anxious
By the way I thought of another Buddy. The 80's doll My Buddy 😀
vintage-buddy-doll-real-pal-hasbro_1_86400f49a82a5507e796fe9c1e0b7814.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'm in tornado alley. Not fun with no notice. But yes, we do go outside to look around the sky. I've flown to Florida before the last flights got canceled for a hurricane a few years ago. We sat in the bar and watched through the large windows with martinis. I guess we are numb to it? Or want to see what is coming? Have had several earthquakes lately too. Hmmm, maybe I should rethink where I live? 😬
Oh man both? no way! I can't! :O

So am I the only one screaming at the tv when she was all “anxious” bec she felt “lost” in disneyland? I was screaming “let me google that for you!” Anyone with common freaking sense knows that. There are disney apps and maps everywhere and she can get on the freaking internet.

The Tim Tracker #46 IT’S CALLED GOOGLE YOU DAFT COWView attachment 853110
It's funny because Tim's commentary on how tiny Disneyland is---- obviously it is. Jen's all anxious at DISNEYLAND. If she can do WDW, she can do DL--- it's a breeze
Jenn has convenient anxiety. When it's convenient she's anxious
By the way I thought of another Buddy. The 80's doll My Buddy 😀View attachment 853111

I just sold one of these on a platform lmao! :D

Reactions: 5
Hollywood HILLS

I think it’s what you know. Earthquakes happen and then they’re over.

In July my roommate and I were forced down into our rental’s unfinished basement for an hour when the tornado sirens went off in Milwaukee.

But again this is the Trackers who are native Floridians and still freak out over Hurricanes that won’t reach Orlando.

Reactions: 8

The Tim Tracker #46 IT’S CALLED GOOGLE YOU DAFT COWView attachment 853110
She couldn't navigate her way out of a walk in closet without getting rattled. Dumb AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s what you know. Earthquakes happen and then they’re over.

In July my roommate and I were forced down into our rental’s unfinished basement for an hour when the tornado sirens went off in Milwaukee.

But again this is the Trackers who are native Floridians and still freak out over Hurricanes that won’t reach Orlando.
I agree with everything 100%

Reactions: 3
Future Gin and Dim here to brag about our merch haul. $126 for that ugly ass spirit jersey itchy sweater? Okay

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #46 Jen’s a B*tch but Life’s a Permanent Vacation

Why did she choose this thumbnail? She really seems to think any picture of her as the thumbnail is better than no picture of her. What, no cheesy picture of her also attempting to throw the kid up into the sky in front of the "baby" castle? J$ looks like he's thinking "get your grubby swollen fingers off me, Jennifer!"

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.