The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Jen feels about being a parent. This part was so weird, it wasn't Jackson screaming his legs were not even moving when they showed the stroller he was asleep but she makes a dumb wide eye face & freaks out.
She looks absolutely unhinged here

Reactions: 5
They really are starting to become more an more ungrateful for what they do, I started watching them way back when it was all mostly tim doing orlando vlogs since he was working an couldn't afford the park every day, whenever he got out to one he seemed pretty happy an back then it was only day tickets he got

Now they practically live in the hotels an the expensive ones at that an nothing is ever good enough for them, they really have become entitled brats, mostly it's due to jen as she is definitely more bratty than him

I could never afford Disneyland, its too far out for me an flights even the cheap seats are insanly overpriced, I manage to save up for WDW every few years an we stay in the budget hotel which is the all stars as we can't afford anything else an honestly I love that hotel, I can only imagine just how much those two would drag down the all stars if they think somthing like the grand california isn't luxury enough

I've also seen plenty vlogs on dw an it looks a great park, I'd love to go out an see it, it certainly doesn't look like a small park to me even though she witches it is and I think the castle looks really nice, I love that they use a different one, the very first time I was ever going to WDW I got a bit mixed up with watching vlogs an the ones I seen didn't say it was california, I ended up watching those ones thinking that's the park I was going to lol got pretty excited at seeing all the stuff an the water show etc to find out once I got there I had watched the wrong park, but I still enjoyed WDW

Also the whole "I don't know where anything is" urm pretty sure there's maps of the park like literally everywhere, is she so damn stupid now she doesn't know how to work a map, maps are the first thing I pick up as I usually don't have my phone since I don't pay for over seas data an the park data is normally rubbish, best of it is as like someone else said she seemed to be fine in Tokyo when they went

As someone who doesn't even have a theme park in the country and loves them they just come off as such spoiled brats now, they are worse than those little 16 year olds thay throw fits cause they got the wrong colour of car but that's mostly down to the parents fault for raising a brat, these two are grown adults, I honestly feel like j is going end up being one of these brats as I feel like they will just buy his love which is sad really
I agree. I visited Disneyland for the first time in September. I am a WDW passholder and I loved it. DCA was so much fun too. We were fortunate enough to get a great rate and stayed at the Grand Californian for 3 nights. have no idea how they cannot consider it luxury. It was beautiful and the staff was top notch, even though they were busy. Kindness goes a long way. Even with our discount rate I asked nicely to have a room closer to the DCA entrance and they upgraded us to a theme park view. Their trip was a waste of time and video.

Reactions: 14
I've always found the staff incredible when am over, I really don't understand when people say that the staff arnt doing enough, maybe I've been lucky but for me they have always went far beyond what I even expected an they are probably having to put up with entiled Karen's like jen for a crappy wage every day, it really must be hard work

Once me an my brother wandered over to where the new fantasy bit was being built where those mini castles are, we didn't realise we weren't supposed to be there, too busy looking around an not paying attention an seeing the little sign saying to stay out, staff were amazing an come over to us an asked if we just wanted to go in an take some pics then come back out, we were thrilled with that, I also decided to get a few pins when I was there since it seemed a fun thing an I had never done collecting before, had staff give me pins for free, an when I got my dog a jacket with his name they put it as coppin rather than copper, I had asked if there was a way they could maybe unpick it an just redo the last letter, they took it, got me a brand new one an had it delivered to the room

Like I say the staff are always incredible, I really feel for them when they have people that feel because they aren't happy with something then they need to take it out on the staff, somtimes I feel like they take advantage of them because the staff sorta have to do the no negative thing being that it's disney, they need paid more to deal with these type of ungrateful brats

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi, a some-time lurker here. Thanks for the entertainment!

Anyhow, do you think Jenn realises that ā€˜Jacksieā€™ is a British slang term for someoneā€™s anus?
Iā€™m a little late (still trying to catch up), but do they also know that ā€œBuddyā€ is Jamaican slang for penis?:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks absolutely unhinged here
She made a similar face when Baby J was throwing a fit over the churro.

She left in so many small moments in these trip vlogs where you can tell both her and Tim were at their wit's end dealing with things. The churro fight, her face when a kid was screaming, Tim's terse "He's FINE" when on the coaster. This trip was such a nightmare for them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Complaining about the lack of luxury after you sat on the bathroom floor eating on night 1 and wore Harry Styles tshirts to the parks. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was there last night. I had boarding group 79. We got called at 5:30pm due to the ride being down for a few hours. Total wait in line was 1 hour 25 minutes.
How'd you like it?

I experienced Remy in the passholder previews in Sept.
I adore creativity and new, Remy certainly was adorable, for me it just fell a yard short of the goal post. I'm pretty sure the ride would have been more appealing without the 3D glasses if they could just get rid of those.

Reactions: 2
New vlog and the most oddly specific title ever.

They witch about the elevator.

Jenn puts on a Goomba hat and itā€™s like inception. A goomba wearing a goomba being filmed by a goomba

They scare the tit out of J$ by forcing him right in front of Frankensteinā€™s monster. The poor actor playing Franks monster tries so hard not to scare the poor kid and Jenn just laughs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Props to the Frankenstein actor for the Flower bit! Adds alot to the interaction and makes total sense Character-Wise

Reactions: 12
Jennbo is apologizing to people because a toddler is slow going up stairs & she lifts him going up the stairs with his arms straight up! WTF? That has to hurt! Pick him up & carry him witch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Felt bad for the little fella with Frankenstein and the Minion.. he wasn't going to have it- bet he can throw some super duper tantrums.. Frankenstein tried and the flower was so appropriate like from the movie.

Is it me or is the timing of these videos off, like running a few days behind or something...

• Sad
Jennbo is apologizing to people because a toddler is slow going up stairs & she lifts him going up the stairs with his arms straight up! WTF? That has to hurt! Pick him up & carry him witch!
Seriously most people understand when a kiddo is slow but is trying. And agree, they are bound to dislocate that kids shoulders šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I tried to watch the first 25 seconds or so.

How long have they been doing this again? The camerawork is so shaky; he's whipping the camera around too fast. It's dizzying. šŸ˜µ This really does just come off as home movies at this point rather than a "professional" vlogger.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
8:30 of that video

Tim refers to Jenn as "Mommy" despite Jackson not being in his ride cart. He's calling Jenn "Mommy" to the camera as if she's the viewer's mother.

SICK FREAK

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That's what i thought. I use to take my kid upstairs as soon as traffic backed up I'd swoop her up and walk until she could walk at her leisure.

Don't block traffic on a ride line

Reactions: 7
I know this sounds super nit-picky but itā€™s something that grossed me out SOOO much especially after being in public places. At 20:41 J$ is just chewing on his finger/hand and I am positive heā€™s been touching things all around the park. Neither Tim it Jenn say anything or try to remove his finger from his mouth. That tit grosses me out

• Sick
New vlog and the most oddly specific title ever.

They witch about the elevator.

Jenn puts on a Goomba hat and itā€™s like inception. A goomba wearing a goomba being filmed by a goomba

They scare the tit out of J$ by forcing him right in front of Frankensteinā€™s monster. The poor actor playing Franks monster tries so hard not to scare the poor kid and Jenn just laughs
More complaining, should have figured.
I think they're using the camera as a therapist these days.They pick it up and film when they need to complain knowing that the stans will validate their hurt feelings and give them an "I know that feeling" as they whine about ridiculous stuff.

It's been pointed out that these videos are nothing more than family home movies at this point, to which I totally agree. They're not even up to family vlogger level. I went back to watch that part with them on the plane to determine if they were 1st class or coach on the way to CA (Yes, 2 seats per row cross country = 1st) and was caught up in a gross moment as Jenn awkwardly filmed a half eaten sandwich of goo in their meal box (totally out of focus) NO decent vlogger would do that. Yes, they'd show the food, but gross. Imagine if Sanspotter, an actual travel vlogger, tried to pull that crap.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.