The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus duck todayā€™s video was a hot cesspool of putrid waste

How many ā€œlast day at Disneylandā€ videos are these two gaping vaginas going to queef out?? Honestly?? Sorry if thatā€™s too gross for you but Iā€™m feeling spicy

The way they hacked together this trip either means they had very little actual usable footage because they didnā€™t do tit or because J$ gave them hell (good for you little man if thatā€™s the case)

Then we get a bleeping haul with Jennā€™s weird orangey flesh colored lips haunting my eyeballs every second šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
I thought how vocal he has become over the last month or so is hilarious, it just makes me roll my eyes when they try and push him in front of the camera every time he does something new like a circus animal

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought how vocal he has become over the last month or so is hilarious, it just makes me roll my eyes when they try and push him in front of the camera every time he does something new like a circus animal
I absolutely adore how assertive heā€™s become. I can tell he isnā€™t going to be the type of kid who will take tit and I love it. When they were getting Jenn her special iced coffee she HAD TO HAVE YOU GUYYYSSSS, you could hear him absolutely losing his tit while she was yammering on. Good for you J$!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It really has come from all about Disney to Tracker Family Adventures (as someone else stated earlier)... total documentation of their lives

Reactions: 13
I absolutely adore how assertive heā€™s become. I can tell he isnā€™t going to be the type of kid who will take tit and I love it. When they were getting Jenn her special iced coffee she HAD TO HAVE YOU GUYYYSSSS, you could hear him absolutely losing his tit while she was yammering on. Good for you J$!!!
I thought she was annoyed at another kid for screaming and she was checking stroller repeatedly to see if it woke J$ from his ever so important nap. Of course more important to film yourself yammering on. She seems to be the main person in all these latest vlogs.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought she was annoyed at another kid for screaming and she was checking stroller repeatedly to see if it woke J$ from his ever so important nap. Of course more important to film yourself yammering on. She seems to be the main person in all these latest vlogs.:sick:
Oh maybe you are right, I could have sworn I heard her ā€œconsolingā€ him but then back to her coffee talk

Reactions: 4
Has anyone picked up on Jacksonā€™s demeanor change after that roller coaster from hell video? I havenā€™t seen him smile or show any enthusiasm towards the park or rides. ā€œdrizzle drazzle drozzle drone, time for this one to come homeā€

When they go on rides, usually Tim will put the camera on J and to show his reaction. Lately I noticed, Tim is not putting the camera on J.[especially indoor rides]. Guess that Jenn is editing it out.

Definately think that J's demeanor has changed since the roller coaster ride.

Oh maybe you are right, I could have sworn I heard her ā€œconsolingā€ him but then back to her coffee talk
That was kind of my reaction also. Played it back a few times. Don't know why Jenn didn't edit that out.

Reactions: 9
It really has come from all about Disney to Tracker Family Adventures (as someone else stated earlier)... total documentation of their lives
I didnā€™t use that title but itā€™s a good one. I have made frequent comments about them just being a family home movie channel. For instance, complain about lines, but donā€™t use Genie+ and Lightning Lane, or even attempt to explain while actually using it. Or check in procedures during the pandemic and explaining that you may not get your choice of room type. Or prices for food, massages, room types, LL per day, etc. They need to keep the lie about being a travel channel, because they would lose more money than they are currently losing by their view account mentioned earlier.

Reactions: 7
You are showing your age. Must be about the same age as myself.. Want to add 1 more, Buddy Ebsen from the Beverly Hillbillies.
Since weā€™re entering the holiday season, letā€™s not forget Buddy the Elf šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep buying stuff they don't like or won't use?!
Jen 'I wanted to try this coffee but I didn't think I would like it'
Over a 100 on a jumper that Tim now complains is itchy?!
Jen buying a t shirt that she doesn't like the back of.
I mean come on, they have more money than sense.
How many times will they just wear their usual rotation of t shirts and the new ones will get chucked somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do they keep buying stuff they don't like or won't use?!
Jen 'I wanted to try this coffee but I didn't think I would like it'
Over a 100 on a jumper that Tim now complains is itchy?!
Jen buying a t shirt that she doesn't like the back of.
I mean come on, they have more money than sense.
How many times will they just wear their usual rotation of t shirts and the new ones will get chucked somewhere.
I donā€™t understand this either! I donā€™t care how people spend their money. Iā€™m one of the few that didnā€™t care about the Gucci sweater incident. But when they buy things that they donā€™t totally like, find uncomfortable, etc? That doesnā€™t make sense to me. A food/beverage they arenā€™t sure about isnā€™t as big of a deal, people buy things to try them all the time. Hopefully it wasnā€™t tossed out after just a taste!

Reactions: 8
Maybe next time (although I truly hope there isn't a next time) they can actually wear their many Disneyland shirts to Disneyland except by then (and even now) I doubt their shirts will fit.Weird that J$ loooooovvvvvved the train so much but of course they didn't show his reaction to the train. And then Jennyfaintlines, who needs a thesaurus, says that J$ "freaked out" about not wanting to go on any rides and wanting to go on the train again. Pretty sure he's just a nearly 2-year-old acting like a 2-year-old, woman. Can't wait for more moments where he "acts out" because he doesn't want to go along with their vlogging life. I just hope they don't give him guilt trips for not wanting to cooperate.

Dim logic: "This sweater is really itchy and I'm going to witch about it and yet spend $130 on it." He sounded like a preschooler pointing out the Mickey ears on it like it was show-and-tell time. Good job Dimmy, here's a lollipop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've said it before but Jenn has some WEIRD fears. She must have anxiety.
'I was nervous because we are so high up in the hills'
'I was nervous because I didn't know where things were in the park'
Just shows that she has zero independence if she can't manage to walk outside on her own.

• Sick
When they go on rides, usually Tim will put the camera on J and to show his reaction. Lately I noticed, Tim is not putting the camera on J.[especially indoor rides]. Guess that Jenn is editing it out.

Definately think that J's demeanor has changed since the roller coaster ride.

That was kind of my reaction also. Played it back a few times. Don't know why Jenn didn't edit that out.
Because she wants people to see sheā€™s a concerned mom, ā€œlook you guyzzzzz I consoled him when he was going ballistic while still being concerned about my iced coffeeā€

Reactions: 10
Just shows that she has zero independence if she can't manage to walk outside on her own.
I think it's less anxiety and more just that, weird fears that she thinks are adorable "oh silly me I'm just so anxious!" worries. Maybe she thinks it's quirky to be scared of a hotel on a hill or doesn't have enough actual life problems to overthink about, but I'd take her more seriously if she acted like the nearly 40-year-old woman she is and went to (by having Dim drive her) to therapy and a psychiatrist, stat. It'd be the responsible thing to do so she doesn't pass on these behaviors to her child or have them negatively affect him, but hey I think most people in general could benefit from getting some therapy before they decide to pop out children into the world.

Because she wants people to see sheā€™s a concerned mom, ā€œlook you guyzzzzz I consoled him when he was going ballistic while still being concerned about my iced coffeeā€
I like how Dim's #1 goal for this trip was "ROLLER COASTER" and her #1 goal for this trip was "ICED COFFEE I SAW ON SOME TWITTER POST". Then she complains it wasn't sugary enough, like the treats they're used to in WDW.

• Haha
We complain about her parenting and hygiene, but at this point I think we should just be thankful that she has the mental facilities to get out of bed and put a shirt on correctly. šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I thought that was SO STRANGEā€¦ ā€œwe are on the 23rd floor but also high up in the hillsā€ like what are you most concerned about?? Are either of you suicidal and afraid youā€™ll jump? Like itā€™s the most strange fear ever when sheā€™s never referred to being afraid of heights before

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe she thinks a hotel being on a hill means it has a higher chance of collapsing if there just happened to be a massive (and I mean massive) earthquake while they were staying there, who even knows. Frankly I'd be more concerned about buildings collapsing in Florida. šŸ‘€

Reactions: 11
Maybe she thinks a hotel being on a hill means it has a higher chance of collapsing if there just happened to be a massive (and I mean massive) earthquake while they were staying there, who even knows. Frankly I'd be more concerned about buildings collapsing in Florida. šŸ‘€
Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot and the theory that she thinks anxiety or anguish is cute and relatable is spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.