The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #46. Planes, Trains, Cruises and Gadget Go Coaster! Living Buddy’s Best Life.

Reactions: 6
I don't know if it was just me but their entire recent trip seemed off, trying to block out footage by the obvious gaps in footage, getting embarrassed by the little lads outbursts yet cramming a camera down his throat whenever he did anything new and considering it's a family holiday none of them seemed remotely happy

Reactions: 28
Hollywood HILLS

You know i was talking to midwest people and they rather take a tornado vs an earthquake

I rather take an earthquake... us Californians while dramatic... its like *shake shake shake* and its done
As a born and raised Angeleno, you do sort of get “used” to earthquakes. BUT, with that being said, living 8 miles from the epicenter during the 1994 Northridge quake - - - that tit was absolutely terrifying!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
As a born and raised Angeleno, you do sort of get “used” to earthquakes. BUT, with that being said, living 8 miles from the epicenter during the 1994 Northridge quake - - - that tit was absolutely terrifying!!!
I live off the San Andreas Fault and the 2010, 7.2 Easter Earthquake was intense. The aftershocks were still 4’s! Our pool lost so much water from sloshing around.

You’re right though the smaller ones you do kind of grow to ignore.

I live off the San Andreas Fault and the 2010, 7.2 Easter Earthquake was intense. The aftershocks were still 4’s! Our pool lost so much water from sloshing around.

You’re right though the smaller ones you do kind of grow to ignore.
The small ones come and go quickly. That Easter one did shake me up a bit. My Hubby has video of our pool sloshing around too. Very Wild!

did your house survive? I remember the freeway broken in half my dad still had to go to work lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I lost a few wine glasses and a vase to the Napa quake of '14. One of my bobbleheads almost lost his head (he was a pitcher standing on one leg, so less balance). That one sticks in my recent memory because it went on for awhile, at least 30 seconds (I remember that really well as I lay in bed at 3:30 in the morning wondering if I should put on some pants). Usually they're over before you can ask "was that a quake or did my neighbor slam her door extra hard?" In my old apartment, I could actually hear the quake before it happened because my walls would start creaking starting from one direction. Highly recommend earthquake wax - not only is it good for quakes, it's also good at preventing my cats from pushing things off shelves. My cats also have their own earthquake kit. 😸

• Haha
I lost a few wine glasses and a vase to the Napa quake of '14. One of my bobbleheads almost lost his head (he was a pitcher standing on one leg, so less balance). That one sticks in my recent memory because it went on for awhile, at least 30 seconds (I remember that really well as I lay in bed at 3:30 in the morning wondering if I should put on some pants). Usually they're over before you can ask "was that a quake or did my neighbor slam her door extra hard?" In my old apartment, I could actually hear the quake before it happened because my walls would start creaking starting from one direction. Highly recommend earthquake wax - not only is it good for quakes, it's also good at preventing my cats from pushing things off shelves. My cats also have their own earthquake kit. 😸
Relatable 100%

No one has mentioned Jen's ridiculous tirade about the limited amount of 2T-4T boy toddler clothing!

Geeze, JennDufus, it's not like we're in the middle of a pandemic or anything. It's not as though the headlines are
screaming about low inventory and back orders- especially from China (where I'm sure a large percentage of Disney
merch is made). What an ASS!

She really is a perfect example of an entitled brat. They went on a total of what-8-10 rides- over a 3 day visit to Disneyland?!

Cut it out. Fly 1st class, stay onsite at Disney Grand California Adventure, attend a sold out Boo Bash...YET, nothing is
good enough for these 2 clowns. The hotel is not fancy enough, the castle is too small, the park is too crowded the week
before Halloween...Blah, blah, blah.... I love that they are so self absorbed they don't realize how poorly they come off.
Disney wants only positive! I was a cast member at a local Disney Store in a management position 12 years ago. I left that position
because you were not allowed to give any negative feedback- at all. No way are they going to continue with these ungrateful fools!

I have been to Disneyland once and Disney World 3 times in my life. I'd go back to either in a heartbeat and not complain but be grateful.

I think the real issue is that they are treated as celebrities at Disney World and seem to feel slighted that this is not the case at Disneyland.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No one has mentioned Jen's ridiculous tirade about the limited amount of 2T-4T boy toddler clothing!

Geeze, JennDufus, it's not like we're in the middle of a pandemic or anything. It's not as though the headlines are
screaming about low inventory and back orders- especially from China (where I'm sure a large percentage of Disney

She really is a perfect example of an entitled brat. They went on a total of what-8-10 rides- over a 3 day visit to Disneyland?!

Cut it out. Fly 1st class, stay onsite at Disney Grand California Adventure, attend a sold out Boo Bash...YET, nothing is
good enough for these 2 clowns. The hotel is not fancy enough, the castle is too small, the park is too crowded the week
before Halloween...Blah, blah, blah.... I love that they are so self absorbed they don't realize how poorly they come off.
Disney wants only positive! I was a cast member at a local Disney Store in a management position 12 years ago. I left that position
because you were not allowed to give any negative feedback- at all. No way are they going to continue with these ungrateful fools!

I have been to Disneyland once and Disney World 3 times in my life. I'd go back to either in a heartbeat and not complain but be grateful.

I think the real issue is that they are treated as celebrities at Disney World and seem to feel slighted that this is not the case at Disneyland.
I briefly mentioned it. I haven't been since August. But i guarantee you Disneyland offers more than a sweater in toddler sizes..

It's unheard of for Disney not to sell kids clothing. Also, based on what size they bought J, she buys EXACTLY his size. That's gonna last him a few weeks IF at that. What it comes down to is they either didn't ask OR they didn't look at the right places. Also, a sweater? So he can follow dad's footsteps on unnecessary purchases.... maybe they can get him that Medieval Times shirt Dim always wears 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Disneyland stocks a toddler t-shirt saying 'my parents took me to Disneyland and all I got was PTSD'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
did your house survive? I remember the freeway broken in half my dad still had to go to work lol
[/QUOTE]

Woah! He did?? I’ll never forget the sound - it sounded like our house was literally snapping in half!

We had major damage, but no red flag tag, thankfully. We had no power, water or gas for 2+ weeks. It was nuts! Remember the aftershocks that lasted for weeks - some even in the 5+ category?! So scary!

This ^^^ Here in So. California, we have REAL celebrities - and if you’re born here or live here long enough, you see them often and are completely unfazed by them.

I guarantee no one knew, nor cared, who these two wet farts were…and that fills me with joy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

They really are starting to become more an more ungrateful for what they do, I started watching them way back when it was all mostly tim doing orlando vlogs since he was working an couldn't afford the park every day, whenever he got out to one he seemed pretty happy an back then it was only day tickets he got

Now they practically live in the hotels an the expensive ones at that an nothing is ever good enough for them, they really have become entitled brats, mostly it's due to jen as she is definitely more bratty than him

I could never afford Disneyland, its too far out for me an flights even the cheap seats are insanly overpriced, I manage to save up for WDW every few years an we stay in the budget hotel which is the all stars as we can't afford anything else an honestly I love that hotel, I can only imagine just how much those two would drag down the all stars if they think somthing like the grand california isn't luxury enough

I've also seen plenty vlogs on dw an it looks a great park, I'd love to go out an see it, it certainly doesn't look like a small park to me even though she witches it is and I think the castle looks really nice, I love that they use a different one, the very first time I was ever going to WDW I got a bit mixed up with watching vlogs an the ones I seen didn't say it was california, I ended up watching those ones thinking that's the park I was going to lol got pretty excited at seeing all the stuff an the water show etc to find out once I got there I had watched the wrong park, but I still enjoyed WDW

Also the whole "I don't know where anything is" urm pretty sure there's maps of the park like literally everywhere, is she so damn stupid now she doesn't know how to work a map, maps are the first thing I pick up as I usually don't have my phone since I don't pay for over seas data an the park data is normally rubbish, best of it is as like someone else said she seemed to be fine in Tokyo when they went

As someone who doesn't even have a theme park in the country and loves them they just come off as such spoiled brats now, they are worse than those little 16 year olds thay throw fits cause they got the wrong colour of car but that's mostly down to the parents fault for raising a brat, these two are grown adults, I honestly feel like j is going end up being one of these brats as I feel like they will just buy his love which is sad really

• Heart
I briefly mentioned it. I haven't been since August. But i guarantee you Disneyland offers more than a sweater in toddler sizes..

It's unheard of for Disney not to sell kids clothing. Also, based on what size they bought J, she buys EXACTLY his size. That's gonna last him a few weeks IF at that. What it comes down to is they either didn't ask OR they didn't look at the right places. Also, a sweater? So he can follow dad's footsteps on unnecessary purchases.... maybe they can get him that Medieval Times shirt Dim always wears 😂
Yes she is a moron. She said she could have bought him a 24m size onesie. If he is SOOOOO tall for his age how would he still fit that? I have a 15m child who has always been longer than the “age” sizes fit. I always size up in things I’m buying brand new even if they’re from *gasp* Old Navy let alone a souvenir from a trip! I always want to maximize the amount of time my child will wear something! They can wear sweaters starting loose until they are too tight. Jen of all people should know that 😆

And speaking of clothing sizes we’re going to need some proof that those size mediums actually go on her body. I’m sure they’re the unisex fit so that will help. But she is NOT a size medium in any universe.

And omg they brought their crusty HHN tees to Hollywood 😆 I don’t know what I expected them to wear. But my god those shirts have given them bang for their buck, being worn about 50 times this fall.

• Haha
And speaking of clothing sizes we’re going to need some proof that those size mediums actually go on her body. I’m sure they’re the unisex fit so that will help. But she is NOT a size medium in any universe.
Maybe she and Michael Kay could start exchanging clothes.

• Haha
Also future Tim & Jen, her eyebrows are getting worse. She says she wishes she could have purchased more stuff for Jackson to remember the trip... Because the camera shoved in his face the entire trip isn't enough? A shirt he will wear for 2 weeks will help him remember?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she is a moron. She said she could have bought him a 24m size onesie. If he is SOOOOO tall for his age how would he still fit that? I have a 15m child who has always been longer than the “age” sizes fit. I always size up in things I’m buying brand new even if they’re from *gasp* Old Navy let alone a souvenir from a trip! I always want to maximize the amount of time my child will wear something! They can wear sweaters starting loose until they are too tight. Jen of all people should know that 😆

And omg they brought their crusty HHN tees to Hollywood 😆 I don’t know what I expected them to wear. But my god those shirts have given them bang for their buck, being worn about 50 times this fall.
Her boobs alone won’t fit a medium. She is delusional. The worst part of them buying more tit (for memories as Jennbo kept saying) means she’ll never get rid of any of it. They are seriously becoming hoarders. Jennbo alone has bought nearly 10 new shirts in a few weeks. That is insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Woah! He did?? I’ll never forget the sound - it sounded like our house was literally snapping in half!

We had major damage, but no red flag tag, thankfully. We had no power, water or gas for 2+ weeks. It was nuts! Remember the aftershocks that lasted for weeks - some even in the 5+ category?! So scary!

[/QUOTE]
The ‘89 earthquake that hit NorCal occurred in the middle of the Battle of the Bay World Series between the SF Giants and the Oakland Athletics.

At that time my kids were 9 & 6. I was in the middle of my son’s soccer practice (coaching). My daughter was giggling and thought it was fun that the ground was shaking. She refused to come to me. We had just seen the movie Land Before Time and I had images of the earth parting between us. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In Oakland there was a double decker freeway called the Cypress structure. A portion of it collapsed causing the top to crash onto the bottom. People were killed and injured. The Cypress was 1-1/2 blocks from my family business. I remember taking my kids to the building roof so they could see the damage. I wanted them to understand that what they saw on TV regarding this structure was real life and not make believe like cartoons. And don’t worry. I monitored what information and images they were exposed to.

Reactions: 4
Made it down to Disney this morning.

Got a low boarding group number for the Rat ride.
Screenshot_20211108-071402_Disney World.jpg

The Tim Tracker #46 We flew across the country for naps and coffee.

Made it down to Disney this morning.

Got a low boarding group number for the Rat ride.View attachment 853732
I was there last night. I had boarding group 79. We got called at 5:30pm due to the ride being down for a few hours. Total wait in line was 1 hour 25 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.