The Tim Tracker #45 Don't đŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems to pick an choose when it comes to her anxiety though, she will go on about being anxious with one thing an then if it's somthing that she wants it magically dissapears, anxiety doesn't work like that

Reactions: 16
This is what Jennyfaintlines considers a "hotel on a hill":

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 2.03.43 PM.png

By hill, does she mean any land that's above sea level?

Wonder if Dim will complain about the non-luxury of the Hilton as well, considering it's rather cheap compared to the Grand Californian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just thought about this while watching another family's youtube video but God forbid they are still on youtube once J gets a little bit older and he's still a prominent part of their channel, I truly hope he doesn't have a speech problem like a lot of kids of youtube families seem to have. I swear every time I hear my daughter watching some child youtuber or a family channel or I come across a family channel's video it seems like at least one of the kids seems to have some type of speech problem or they're stuck in that weird baby talk stage even if they're older, especially if it's a channel where the child pretty much grew up on camera.

I've said it before but Jenn has some WEIRD fears. She must have anxiety.
'I was nervous because we are so high up in the hills'
'I was nervous because I didn't know where things were in the park'
Just shows that she has zero independence if she can't manage to walk outside on her own.
I know sometimes some people can have weird fears, but this sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She always seems to pick an choose when it comes to her anxiety though, she will go on about being anxious with one thing an then if it's somthing that she wants it magically dissapears, anxiety doesn't work like that
People like that don’t have real anxiety. They use it as an excuse

Reactions: 14
Good ole insecurities and no confidence in herself maybe?
Nah she’s just a narcissist and using these things to her advantage for stan sympathy. Even I am guilty of having zero self confidence and I am totally insecure and don’t suffer from any of the ridiculous bullshit things she throws around

Reactions: 13
People like that don’t have real anxiety. They use it as an excuse
I honestly can't be bothered with people that use it as a excuse or feel it's a sympathy gain, I'd give anything to get rid of mine, it seriously fks up your life and to use it as more of a excuse not to do things cause you simple can't be bothered to or don't want to is really pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly can't be bothered with people that use it as a excuse or feel it's a sympathy gain, I'd give anything to get rid of mine, it seriously fks up your life and to use it as more of a excuse not to do things cause you simple can't be bothered to or don't want to is really pathetic
I feel you. There is NO WAY she suffers from true and honest anxiety
she wouldn’t plaster herself all over the internet or insist on constantly being in front of the camera
she also wouldn’t be caught dead at theme parks on packed days. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 17
Exactly, that whole concert thing as well, I'd physically feel ill at just the THOUGHT of going never mind going, last I was at a concert I was 12, it's the same with parks when we go on holiday, we choose to go around this time so it's a bit quieter an we avoid them at the weekends, I also get a come back time for ques so I don't have to stand in them an I can go find someplace without any or many people to chill before going to them

It annoys me her stans will constantly give her the sympathy over it when they don't realise just how much she plays up to it, some of them am sure have it so should know when she's playing up but yet the second she's like "I feel anxious" it's all this bs from the stans about how brave she is

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nah she’s just a narcissist and using these things to her advantage for stan sympathy. Even I am guilty of having zero self confidence and I am totally insecure and don’t suffer from any of the ridiculous bullshit things she throws around
Well I didn't play a Doctor on tv but I did stay at a Holiday Inn a couple weeks so my psychology parchment is worthless, LOL .. I think all of us are a little narcissist- I know I'm low in the self confidence category but I try.. đŸ€“

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel you. There is NO WAY she suffers from true and honest anxiety
she wouldn’t plaster herself all over the internet or insist on constantly being in front of the camera
she also wouldn’t be caught dead at theme parks on packed days. She’s so full of tit
Besides being in front of a camera all the time she also trolls this board and is constantly canceling people if they don't go along with her BS. Heck, reading most of the truths on this board would send a person with true anxiety spiraling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going on my first vacation in nearly 2 years, and it's to a coastal town a few hours away where I lived for 5 years and I still find myself double-checking to make sure I have enough Ativan in case I need to take some every day of the trip (I have other daily anti-anxiety meds I take, but I try to reserve the Ativan for the worst moments). But I don't make a big deal about it and except for family and very close friends, no one would know I deal with this. I've even had multiple coworkers describe me as "really calm" :LOL:.

Jennyturdlines probably actually wouldn't do too well with medication anyway, she'd have to be self-disciplined and be careful about mixing medications with alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take bottles of rescue remidy with me, prob go through a few bottles whenever I have to go to places, it's a herbal spray thing

I feel like if she ever did take anything she would need to make such a huge deal about it, probably even need a full video just to go on about it to get the stans with her, the fact that she doesn't take anything makes me think it's all more for show than anything else, those with it usually take something

Reactions: 6
I would bet money that in her case she has selective anxiety when it will benefit her. Whether it’s to get something from Tim, to get him to do something for her or sympathy from the stans. Ive never seen housewives of anywhere
is there someone that does this that she got the idea from?

Reactions: 7
I thought that was SO STRANGE
 “we are on the 23rd floor but also high up in the hills” like what are you most concerned about?? Are either of you suicidal and afraid you’ll jump? Like it’s the most strange fear ever when she’s never referred to being afraid of heights before
Her fear is if the lift/elevator breaks she'll have to walk the 23 floors.... Lazy witch đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is probably using her wine and weed to help her “anxiety” or whatever the heck is going on with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what Jennyfaintlines considers a "hotel on a hill":

View attachment 852842

By hill, does she mean any land that's above sea level?

Wonder if Dim will complain about the non-luxury of the Hilton as well, considering it's rather cheap compared to the Grand Californian.
I mean you have to drive up a hill to get to the Hilton but Universal Studios sits on a freaking hill. That’s why there’s an escalator to the lower level.

It’s California. Earthquakes happen? The buildings are zoned for it.

Reactions: 9
I guess when she went to Tokyo she didn't realize earthquakes also happen there. Or she forgot to bring her selective anxiety with her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic a little but we've mentioned how narcissistic they are... Well I love watching this guy and although he's talking about Megan Markle here, there is so much of the Trackers. The first bit especially and that line from 3:00 onwards where he talks about people suddenly disappearing from their lives is a sure sign. We nailed it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.