The Tim Tracker #45 Don't đŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the massages were an ‘apology’ for the wait. Unless the Spa is fully booked then it doesn’t really cost Disney very much money, and the Therapist gets a tip (should get a tip).

They probably didn’t say it was free as otherwise this might encourage more people to complain and expect a free session.

Reactions: 7
I think the massages were an ‘apology’ for the wait. Unless the Spa is fully booked then it doesn’t really cost Disney very much money, and the Therapist gets a tip (should get a tip).

They probably didn’t say it was free as otherwise this might encourage more people to complain and expect a free session.
Imo

If they had paid. For sure would have mentioned prices and given more feedback...

Reactions: 5
Bandits nickname was the bean, they mentioned that when they used to say bandit it sounded like bean dip an he got used to bean, I don't think I ever heard them really use buddy for bandit, was always bean an the other one was armany, unless they called armany buddy which I missed then I don't think they have used buddy on them which is honestly weird since buddy would be more suitable for a dog than a child
I know of a guy named Buddy (seriously), but goes by the nickname Cooter (not kidding, seriously). As J$ gets older maybe that's the redneck nickname they will "upgrade" to. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
The only person outside of Buddy Holly who I knew of that went by Buddy, is Buddy from My Big Fat Fabulous Life, and that's because his real name is Luby.

• Haha
The Trackers would also support Disney supporting them on cruise as well 😉😉
Screenshot_20211107-101721.png

Make him? He's not an animal performing in a circus or something. Sheesh
Screenshot_20211107-101949.png

Jenn does a caca job filming đŸ€­đŸ€­đŸ€­
Screenshot_20211107-101903.png
Screenshot_20211107-102102.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they were gifted massages. They would totally have played like “thanks to the spa for hosting our influential selves” if they were.

Also, if being in a room on a high floor of a hotel on a hill gives you anxiety, then request one on a lower floor. I meanâ€ŠđŸ€·â€â™€ïž
I agree - Disney doesn’t need to appease these two queefs by comping anything
.ESPECIALLY two very pricey massages. If anything, they were given a single attraction priority pass for the park.

Anyone with a half an ounce of brains knows that MANY companies are struggling with full staffing
oh maybe because of something small called a global bleeping pandemic. Disney doesn’t give a rats ass if you have to wait in line - because it’s your choice to be there. It’s your choice to stay in their hotels and visit their parks. They owe you no explanation and even less compensation for lost time. That would be like me at Bloomingdales, bitching that they only had one open register and them comping me a cashmere sweater. Instead, and understandably, they’d say “sorry”, take my money and send me on my way.

Dim and JFL paid full price for those spa treatments.

Also, someone said something in an earlier post that I can’t find and I want to reiterate it:
These two contribute NOTHING to society. They serve no purpose, have no skills and worse than anything, minimal ethics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For the life of me I don’t understand WHY Tim beats that dead horse on how unsatisfactory he found the Grand Californian. The rooms, the check in process, and his latest
it doesn’t feel like “luxury” only the spa feels luxurious. The Grand is a stunning hotel and I’m embarrassed that Jen paraded around our resorts in gardening clothes! 
oh wait, nvrmnd

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The only person outside of Buddy Holly who I knew of that went by Buddy, is Buddy from My Big Fat Fabulous Life, and that's because his real name is Luby.
Kristy McNichol played “Buddy” on the TV show Family. But that was weird too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone picked up on Jackson’s demeanor change after that roller coaster from hell video? I haven’t seen him smile or show any enthusiasm towards the park or rides. “drizzle drazzle drozzle drone, time for this one to come home”

Reactions: 6
It irks me that Jen was all about "helping cast members" as a reason for all the staycations.... then they complain about lines... rather than expressing frustration and adding be patient with cast member as they are spread thin... etc
Yes. I actually would throw them some bonus points if after all the complaining they did, they took a moment to step aside from their overly privileged perspective and say on camera that while they were disappointed in service, they understand and aware there is still a pandemic going on (one that CA doesn’t try to brush under the carpet unlike their home state), and CMs, and people everywhere, are underpaid and overworked. So having just a teeny bit more patience, or stuffing their faces with a cupcake while they were in line wouldn’t have killed them. Responsible travel vloggers would offer constructive criticism and also take into account what’s happening with the world. Which is why they need to just admit they’re a family vlog and is tone down my criticisms, but since they’re too lazy to even hit Delete on their blurb and write a new one, then too bad.

I happened to go to Barcelona as part of a long-planned trip to Spain a few years ago. As luck would have it, that’s when the climax of the constitutional conflict between the Catalonian government and Spanish government was happening. So we were hyper aware that our tourist plans might have to be altered (not to mention we happened to arrive in the middle of an unexpected- even by locals- torrential downpour and had to drag ourselves and our suitcases through pouring rain and flooded streets to get to our hotel but it’s still one of the funniest parts of the trip when I think back to how damp and tired we were but SO excited to be in Spain finally). On one of the days there was a massive protest of Catalonians protesting and shutting down one of the most popular touristy streets. Did we witch about it and crap all over Barcelona and the people there? Not at all. I totally supported their right to do that and we still had a ridiculously amazing trip. There are bound to be things that can make a vacation less than perfect, but when you step outside of your bubble, you have to realize the rest of the world doesn’t actually care that you’re trying to have your dream vacation. 😆

And anyway; most of their complaints fall on them- of course these two wouldn’t correctly book the room they want or would think their requests are guaranteed. On top of that they are incapable, unlike millions of other parents, of traveling with a child, and they were hangry and jet lagged so even more cranky than their usual entitled selves. I don’t know how they managed to survive a few nights in a non-luxury hotel!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For the life of me I don’t understand WHY Tim beats that dead horse on how unsatisfactory he found the Grand Californian. The rooms, the check in process, and his latest
it doesn’t feel like “luxury” only the spa feels luxurious.
Tim is still sour over the lack of royal treatment Disney has been giving him.
I'm betting he was banking on the Grand Californian magically upgrading his standard view to a park view when they found out it was him.

The Grand is a stunning hotel and I’m embarrassed that Jen paraded around our resorts in gardening clothes! 
oh wait, nvrmnd
This is how I feel when they sit their rears down in my DVC home resort too. I feel a need to grab a broom and sweep them out the door.
It takes far more than money to give someone class and at the rate they're spending it the day will come that they have neither.

Reactions: 12
Buddy Rich, Buddy Hackett, Buddy Sorrel from the Dick Van Dyke Show.

Kristy McNichol played “Buddy” on the TV show Family. But that was weird too 😂
Her name on the show was Leticia so in this case I think Buddy was an improvement.

Reactions: 2
Watching that kid say bye to a camera is just so gross. He thinks an inanimate object is a person. Yuck!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Watching that kid say bye to a camera is just so gross. He thinks an inanimate object is a person. Yuck!
He'll catch on soon enough and decide for himself if he'll say bye to the camera or not... I still think they're in for a huge surprise when he wants to decide for himself.. like nope no nap today and I'm going to give you fits, LOL ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the family has gone on a cruise ---- Tim Tracker #46 Long Hair and Low Brows on the High Seas

Reactions: 7
This is how I feel when they sit their rears down in my DVC home resort too. I feel a need to grab a broom and sweep them out the door.
It takes far more than money to give someone class and at the rate they're spending it the day will come that they have neither.
Do they even own DVC? They have reviewed DVC hotels hosted. I get they are locals but Pete Werner, WDW Couple, etc. all own DVC. I would rather have a review by KNOWLEDGEABLE DVC owners than these hacks.

Reactions: 8
Do they even own DVC? They have reviewed DVC hotels hosted. I get they are locals but Pete Werner, WDW Couple, etc. all own DVC. I would rather have a review by KNOWLEDGEABLE DVC owners than these hacks.
No, they don't own DVC but that hasn't stopped them from visiting and staying in these units, usually hosted by owners who have no clue how to put points that are expiring to good use.

At one point they said how much they'd like to own DVC, which is a total joke becuase to use the system well one has to know how to plan out point usage for years to come. Tim is the one who does all the "planning" for these two and he has trouble booking hotel rooms for more than a month or two out.

If you're looking for info on DVC avoid youtube all together. Pete Warner in particular is such a know it all that he mixes bad info with good all the time. You're best hitting up long time owners on the Disboards DVC forums. It's how I learned.

Reactions: 8
If you're looking for info on DVC avoid youtube all together. Pete Warner in particular is such a know it all that he mixes bad info with good all the time. You're best hitting up long time owners on the Disboards DVC forums. It's how I learned.
Oh, sorry! I've owned for years at BLT. Just dawned on me that Disney or stans host them and they apparently don't even bother to learn anything about DVC.

Reactions: 4
Jesus duck today’s video was a hot cesspool of putrid waste

How many “last day at Disneyland” videos are these two gaping vaginas going to queef out?? Honestly?? Sorry if that’s too gross for you but I’m feeling spicy

The way they hacked together this trip either means they had very little actual usable footage because they didn’t do tit or because J$ gave them hell (good for you little man if that’s the case)

Then we get a bleeping haul with Jenn’s weird orangey flesh colored lips haunting my eyeballs every second đŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€ź

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.