The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen didnā€™t do did IVF. Itā€™s such a grueling process on the body, tons on things you have to do, medications you have to take, surgery etc. no way she went through all of that without mentioning it.

I think they probably did have trouble conceiving, and just never went beyond the bare basics of trying. In one of the early, early Disney vlogs probably right after they got their APā€™s, Tim is doing a merch overview and shows kids clothes and says he canā€™t wait to be a dad. J probably was a very unexpected but welcome surprise. They love him, but Jen as itā€™s been said is not very maternal and Tim is the main caregiver that makes questionable decisions.

Also, theyā€™re always rude about California/Disneyland. Stop visiting if you hate it so much,

Reactions: 15
So I do have to say that I often criticize Disney vloggers for reporting everything with rose colored glasses, but its so crazy to me that the Trackers complain as much as they do about Disney. While I like hearing honest reviews and critiques, I don't know how they expect to get back in Disney's good graces by complaining to their large platform about hotel check-in wait times, insulting the lack of "luxury" at the hotels, and complaining about half the merchandise they had already purchased. I feel like the Disneyland vlogs just showcased how hectic and disappointing Disney can be & would not be a good representation for Disney to host them again.
Outside of the Disney of it all, it's just making them look like a entitled pos they are.
I get it's frustrating AF when you're used to a certain level of service and I know that an argument can be made about the cost.
BUT CMs are STRUGGLING right now. They are way overburdened with work and trying their best.
Hotel check in times are there for a reason and I know most the time you get in a little early, but sometimes you can't.
I just think these two are used to being the apple of Disney's eye and, now that they are being treated like us normies, they aren't adjusting well.

Reactions: 19
Hi, a some-time lurker here. Thanks for the entertainment!

Anyhow, do you think Jenn realises that ā€˜Jacksieā€™ is a British slang term for someoneā€™s anus?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Buddy was their nickname for Bandit (their dog without the halo in the logo for any new peeps). When Bandit died, Jackson became their new Buddy. It's weird and kinda gross, but fitting because their child basically became their new pet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Buddy was their nickname for Bandit (their dog without the halo in the logo for any new peeps). When Bandit died, Jackson became their new Buddy. It's weird and kinda gross, but fitting because their child basically became their new pet.
Almost as weird as people not being able to post Jackson's name, instead opting for nicknames or shorthand

Reactions: 1
Almost as weird as people not being able to post Jackson's name, instead opting for nicknames or shorthand
You aren't using your real name here why should we use his? He certainly is too young to consent to being in the public eye. I still think it is his middle name anyway.

It may be weird to you but sorry-not-sorry.
I feel slightly uncomfortable chatting on a gossip thread about an innocent little boy (whose parents are exploiting him).

So yeah, I'm going to continue to refer to him as J. He didn't ask for this and / or his lack of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bandits nickname was the bean, they mentioned that when they used to say bandit it sounded like bean dip an he got used to bean, I don't think I ever heard them really use buddy for bandit, was always bean an the other one was armany, unless they called armany buddy which I missed then I don't think they have used buddy on them which is honestly weird since buddy would be more suitable for a dog than a child

Reactions: 6
So weird how Dim is saying Grand Californian doesn't feel like luxury.... luxury what? You guys are so far removed from your audience

Jen trying to be Dim by showing merch almost breaking the mugs šŸ˜‚

"Oh no Jackson this is your last time at Disneyland..." J$ totally couldn't care. If you're gonna talk to your audience.... talk to your audience. Don't act like you're actually talking to your toddler. It's gross

"And its disneyland and i love it!" After calling the castle a baby and continuously compare to WDW

Tim continues to complain sweater itchy. Nice buy for 124 dollars.

So this chick is soooo good with money that she bought so much merch at the concert, at Disneyland--- bought the same shirt only this one says Disneyland

Are they for real? Did they only find 1 sweater for J$? They have clothes everywhere... did they not ask? Will J$ have a ton of sweaters like daddy dim?

In efforts to show her budgeting skills JenFatlines says "we want to give you our money!"

The kid looks like he had a good day as he dances šŸ•ŗ

Filming LA content... riveting content... you guys want me traffic?

Infamous Jin "that's not my favorite.."

At least Gin and Dim acknowledge the Rollercoaster wasnt a good idea.

Trained the kid to say bye to the camera šŸ˜–

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Jennyfaintlines gets nervous/lost in Disneyland (this would be a good time to download their app so you can just access the park map, but why bother being proactive about your known weaknesses and worries), and being on the 23rd floor of a hotel because itā€™s on a hill (yes we have lots of those in CA, sorry theyā€™re so scary).

I would hope that the Grand Californian wouldnā€™t have gifted them massages just because they complainedā€¦. that seems a bit of overkill, but if that was true (and not instead that they just have interesting priorities when going on a short trip to a destination across the country), makes me wonder how much they bitched and moaned to get that. At least Dim finally figured out how to pronounce Tenaya.

ā€œWeā€™re not going to get on Haunted Mansion because we would rather use that 40 minutes to walk our slow behinds out of the park and go to World of Disney to complain about their merchandise.ā€

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Are people acting like Jackson's name isn't out in the open?! That's the guy's name. Same with Jenn/Tim. Parody names notwithstanding, I.E. BUDGE, you gotta have balls enough to say their names. Are they Voldemort to you?

Are people acting like Jackson's name isn't out in the open?! That's the guy's name. Same with Jenn/Tim. Parody names notwithstanding, I.E. BUDGE, you gotta have balls enough to say their names. Are they Voldemort to you?
Dude, don't worry. I've called / referred to him by his full name before many times.
I just like to write J. most often as a preference. Just my thing. Still feel uncomfortable talking about a toddler on a gossip board.

You do you w/ your posts and I'll do me. ;)

Outside of the Disney of it all, it's just making them look like a entitled pos they are.
I get it's frustrating AF when you're used to a certain level of service and I know that an argument can be made about the cost.
BUT CMs are STRUGGLING right now. They are way overburdened with work and trying their best.
Hotel check in times are there for a reason and I know most the time you get in a little early, but sometimes you can't.
I just think these two are used to being the apple of Disney's eye and, now that they are being treated like us normies, they aren't adjusting well.
It irks me that Jen was all about "helping cast members" as a reason for all the staycations.... then they complain about lines... rather than expressing frustration and adding be patient with cast member as they are spread thin... etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do the stans think they will be classed as non stans if they don't go with the whole buuuuddy thing, I honestly think Jackson is a OK name, maybe a bit over used since every 2nd kid seems to be called it, personally I use my nickname but that's my choice, I certainly got my actual name used as a kid by everyone an even know one aunt refuses to call me anything but my actual name

Reactions: 3
Dude, don't worry. I've called / referred to him by his full name before many times.
I just like to write J. most often as a preference. Just my thing. Still feel uncomfortable talking about a toddler on a gossip board.

You do you w/ your posts and I'll do me. ;)
I do alot more than just me Slick ;)

hawk2.jpg

His name is Jackson. Any post referencing otherwise will be lampooned and judged!

I don't see a problem with calling Jackson by his proper name, Tim and Jenn do nothing to hide it and use it all the time.
Call him by whatever name you're comfortable with (jackson, little guy, their son, J, LJ etc.) It took me time to warm up to saying his name.

Inevitably he will change his name legally anyway if only to separate himself from this mess of a life his parents have crafted for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So Jennyfaintlines gets nervous/lost in Disneyland (this would be a good time to download their app so you can just access the park map, but why bother being proactive about your known weaknesses and worries), and being on the 23rd floor of a hotel because itā€™s on a hill (yes we have lots of those in CA, sorry theyā€™re so scary).

I would hope that the Grand Californian wouldnā€™t have gifted them massages just because they complainedā€¦. that seems a bit of overkill, but if that was true (and not instead that they just have interesting priorities when going on a short trip to a destination across the country), makes me wonder how much they bitched and moaned to get that. At least Dim finally figured out how to pronounce Tenaya.

ā€œWeā€™re not going to get on Haunted Mansion because we would rather use that 40 minutes to walk our slow behinds out of the park and go to World of Disney to complain about their merchandise.ā€
That point about not wanting to go on Haunted Mansion because of the wait being too long for them just makes me think of when Jenn was saying she hoped FastPass (or what they would become) never came back. Some people called her out for ignoring the fact that not everyone can go to Disney World whenever they want like her and Tim can, and how the FastPasses were a way for people who had limited time in the parks could actually be able to do all the stuff they wanted. But I was also wondering if she'd be singing a different tune once they were going on rides that didn't almost always have a wait that was less than ten minutes. Or when they actually wanted to go on more than two rides in a day. And it does seem like now that they're starting to have to deal with longer waits, they're just choosing not to do the rides.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think they were gifted massages. They would totally have played like ā€œthanks to the spa for hosting our influential selvesā€ if they were.

Also, if being in a room on a high floor of a hotel on a hill gives you anxiety, then request one on a lower floor. I meanā€¦šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.