The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced Tim is obsessed with big D’s on sweaters because he lacks one in his pants
Made me think of this. I didn't read thru all the Twitter comments, but apparently this was taken at Disney World recently, although not sure which park.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think J$ is WAY too big for that pack and play? He must have to sleep with his knees bent, right? I thought for sure he'd be sleeping on that little Bambi bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think J$ is WAY too big for that pack and play? He must have to sleep with his knees bent, right? I thought for sure he'd be sleeping on that little Bambi bed.
I mean he could crawl out of it if he wanted to pretty easy. I think he’s too big for the pacifier too…to me and I know this is probably controversial some people like pacifiers but to me it’s a way to get your kid to shut up basically like the parents that when the kid starts making noise they give them something to eat to shut them up

Reactions: 11
I mean he could crawl out of it if he wanted to pretty easy. I think he’s too big for the pacifier too…to me and I know this is probably controversial some people like pacifiers but to me it’s a way to get your kid to shut up basically like the parents that when the kid starts making noise they give them something to eat to shut them up
Pacifiers are lazy & yes it will jack up his teeth. They won’t take it away cause it keeps him quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Pacifiers are lazy & yes it will jack up his teeth. They won’t take it away cause it keeps him quiet.
I just feel bad because I feel like that poor kid is going to grow up so messed up. He is not allowed to feed himself, when he tries to play and have fun he’s “chaotic, wild, a handful”, they’re constantly saying he can’t do this and he can’t do that and he can’t do this it’s just constant negativity all the time. My mother was negative like that to me and you know what… kids listen and that tit sticks. This is on video… he’s going to see how negatively they talked towards him if he ever watches these videos when he gets older. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Jen creating accounts to comment about herself to get more screen time

Whew finally caught up...

This last vlog...
We didn't film his first plane ride

2 seconds later
We can go back and see Jacksons first plane ride ... good one dim

And gin with her smug "idk we're just excited to share everything"

Aka cash in on our lil cash cow
[/QUOTE]

Great post and I agree 1000%. I was away last week but not flying/filming a toddler in a last ditch attempt to make bank!

One thought I haven't seen talked about...

Skanky Jenn gets her hair cut, colored, and last minute trip to Target while she pays over 2k for people to move her trash.
How about getting poor Jackson's hair cut? So upset because it seems to be bugging him. Especially in the Florida heat.
And it looks awful! But it up in a ponytail so it's off his neck and out of his eyes. Jenn is a thoughtless, selfish brat.

And she couldn't be bothered to spend 10 minutes in Target dollar spot buying her son some little fun items to fill in time on that long flight?
She is the worst! So self centered. And Tim no better.

Ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just feel bad because I feel like that poor kid is going to grow up so messed up. He is not allowed to feed himself, when he tries to play and have fun he’s “chaotic, wild, a handful”, they’re constantly saying he can’t do this and he can’t do that and he can’t do this it’s just constant negativity all the time. My mother was negative like that to me and you know what… kids listen and that tit sticks. This is on video… he’s going to see how negatively they talked towards him if he ever watches these videos when he gets older. :(
It does effect kids. 99% of the time when they tell him no it’s a total failure on their part. Jennbo said she said put the phone down & J$ talked back- so she ran over panicked cause he didn’t listen & then they laughed. Well you just reinforced him you idiots.

• Sad
I'm kind of surprised they didn't have that kid in a seat on the plane. That's a LONG flight from florida and he's pretty big now, there's no way they could have held on to him with severe turbulence. I remember reading about kids with spinal cord damages and all kinds of tit from hitting the ceiling of planes.

If nothing else it could have been an excuse to buy another car seat and flex. "This is our special car seat that cost $900, it's lighter and we only use it when we fly. So many of you recommended it, we swear." 🍸

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That's what I thought when I saw Jenn getting J. the Nirvana t-shirt that he sports so often. I was in high school during the height of grunge and when Cobain died. The smiley face logo was from '91 or so around Nevermind's release. Jenn was 8 in 1991. I don't think Nirvana was on her radar at 8.
Yep. Exactly. I can maybe buy that Tim is a fan since he apparently was musical in his past, but Jenn? Wonder if she even knows how Foo Fighters is tied to Nirvana. We need to quiz her, live. 😅 I was also in HS at the same time. When Cobain died everyone freaked out and it was a moment I can't forget.

They ARE posers. Their fake excitement over Marvel and Harry Potter drive me nuts.

Reactions: 15
Its so obvious that Tim is the main caregiver, why would you have to wait for J$ to go to sleep and explore the hotel? um maybe because Tim is the only one who puts him to bed and if he left him with his “mother” J$ would probably throw a tit fit!

Reactions: 18
Wow that travel Vlog - They didn't stop complaining about the boy being 'Wild' He gave J2D a good old whack when she was ignoring him doing her food review. Nice one buddy! :p

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He's sat on the toilet eating his Dessert.

Let me say that again .

TIM TRACKER IS SAT ON THE TOILET COMODE REVIEWING HIS DESSERT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Way too big. Our son is LARGE (I didn’t constantly brag about it like Tim does). He’s always been tall and outgrew a pack and play well before 2 years old. They should have just let him sleep on that cute little pull down bed and line the floor with pillows. That’s what we always did…might sound crazy but our son is 6 and never died from sleeping in a bed right next to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think a lot of us are in there but not posting. 😂
I post and then when people disagree with me, I block them JENN style 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right! How about a bed rail and sleeping with one of his parents!?!

I’m legitimately SHOCKED they “slummed it” in a regular room

I don’t consider it slumming it but I’m sure they do
I love the monorail systems, but their view totally sucked. Maybe there are worse views to be had, I saw cars, roofs, and the sound of a motor going by often enough. They then admit they booked the wrong room, wanted a king bed but booked two queens. LOL. Way to read the info you book Tim.

Jenn and Tim cannot stop complaining about the lines in the lobby. They rant over it twice, and not just a short mention, they go on and on. Suddenly Jenn puts on that lie face and says "but I don't even care."

And that "Trick or Treat Dog" review, with Tim eating on the floor of the bathroom. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Tim, that's beyond revolting. I don't care if the bathroom had just been cleaned before you checked it... there is residual grime there from others using the bathroom as a bathroom.

What's with them not watching Jackson in the room? Is vlogging so important you don't notice him going for the phone or fridge? Thank god those things aren't dangerous, but what if it was a hot iron or a knife on a counter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
You read my mind. But also, its not good for his teeth.

Reactions: 5
I'm kind of surprised they didn't have that kid in a seat on the plane. That's a LONG flight from florida and he's pretty big now, there's no way they could have held on to him with severe turbulence. I remember reading about kids with spinal cord damages and all kinds of tit from hitting the ceiling of planes.
But that would have meant they would have had to sit in economy with the peasants so they could be in the same row. They'd much rather flex in their first class seats and risk the safety of J$.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.