The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely. I have friends in NOLA who are still trying to recover from this last hurricane. But the slackers act like their lives are possibly in danger but can't even tell the differences between tornado watch or tornado warning.

If the slackers moved to CA, I could see them creating a "OUR FIRST EARTHQUAKE EVER!!!" vlog where they dramatize how scary it was to experience a normal 3.4 quake and Jennyfaintlines would start crying about how it was the scariest 10 seconds of her life.
That wasn't an earthquake... Jenn was doing burpees.

And just like that, the video has been removed or archived or something... (at least on my end)

Hopefully someone was able to record/download it first...
Yeah
Was just about to say that vlogs gone. Oh and..

hi Jenn, enjoying the forum? Put down your phone and go be a Mom for one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This has got me looking into sq feet of houses. I’m in the UK and I said earlier on the thread their houses seems huge,

I just looked up a house in my street which is for sale. Typical 3 bed family home and it’s about 1400 sq ft. They have sooooo much space.
I really don’t think the size of the house matters, they have been slovenly in every house I have seen in the videos when I did watch them. Sure a McMansion is nice but these 2 could move into either the Lake Butler area (grand houses on the lake) or Golden Oak and within a year the house would look like the McMansion does now, the Sanford house before they cleaned it up to sell, and their rental from the early vids. These are just pig sty loving people. And yes I lump TimSuperSpreader in that too, because I know some of you feel he is the best part of that couple, but he is just as slovenly as she is. Just because he grooms well doesn’t mean he’s clean. I saw this a lot when I was in the military. A young troop would be squared away in uniform, but the dorm room was utter shite.

Reactions: 10
Can we talk about how it's now two days since the last home vlog and nothing has been posted?
Of course, I will post THIS and it will suddenly appear. lol.
But seriously. What crappy 'content creators' they are. Left when a literal PARK CHANGING thing is rolled out.
Also couldn't be bothered to queue up some tit to post?
They better hope being a vlogger continues because the idea of either of these two working with a real deadline is laughable.

Reactions: 13
They both had over bleached blonde hair, was hard to tell. Could have been.
Regardless of who it was, None of it should have been done in a theme park around children, or filmed/posted/monetized and left up for 10 years.

I hope Jenn's having a wonderful day out in the parks, LOL...
All we have to do is toss a dart at their catalogue and something raunchy will turn up.

I don't believe it... cleaning?
Drunk I believe.
100% agree!!!

(oh, and the only reason it stuck in my mind it was Ellie was because I never saw Adam's wife acting that way at a theme park before! Jenn, on the other hand... 🤣 )

Reactions: 6
Can we talk about how it's now two days since the last home vlog and nothing has been posted?
Of course, I will post THIS and it will suddenly appear. lol.
But seriously. What crappy 'content creators' they are. Left when a literal PARK CHANGING thing is rolled out.
Also couldn't be bothered to queue up some tit to post?
They better hope being a vlogger continues because the idea of either of these two working with a real deadline is laughable.
They used their "backlog" when they had the Rona...because they originally held videos back for the original DL trip that got postponed.

Reactions: 7
And then Tim would start acting like a subject matter expert on earthquakes and aftershocks, giving out all kinds of bad advice.
It's just who they are.

:rolleyes:
"That was definitely a rollinf earthquake"
"Stand in the doorway"

Reactions: 1
Didn't the old slag have a meltdown when Trump got in, telling people on twitter to go duck themselves and such?

I mean Donald Trump's a bleep no doubt, but I believe she went ape tit with the abuse over that at the time?

Reactions: 4
They used their "backlog" when they had the Rona...because they originally held videos back for the original DL trip that got postponed.
Then they should have made MORE. Heck, send Tim to a few resorts and have him do a tour video.
They are never thinking ahead.
and I guarantee Jenn assured Tim, "no, no I got this. I'll post videos when we're on vacation"

Reactions: 8
Becca is a Admin and a "Group Expert". Not much of an expert since she has no idea that with the exception of the Urban Party and Gay Contagious videos, the rest are still out there.

Those Hot Chick videos always show up in my suggested, so I think they won't delete them because they still get a bunch of views and views = $$$
I was about to post the exact same thing. These newish stans only know the golly gee trackholes. But hey at least she’s an expert.

It's cued up for y'all, just watch a minute until they're leaving the park. Blast from the past.
Keep in mind these people are 30 here. No excuse for acting like this in front of kids in a park. Drunk, kissing statues and just more.

So family friendly. :rolleyes:

Not sure what’s on this one as it’s been deleted. That’s the problem with bringing these types of vids to light, the Trackholes read here and immediately go and privatize or delete it. Can’t say I would want to live my life that way for any amount of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi JennyFaintLines!

Take a break from your phone and go do something with your husband and child. You’re in Disneyland! (Honestly not that you really give 2 shits)

Go be a mom, go make an appointment with a mental health professional, something. It is LAUGHABLE that you troll Tattle, fb, Twitter, Youtube comments and Reddit for hours a day rather than being fully invested in your child and your “job”. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the one where they whine about the 2016 election... It's purely lol material

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just how low will the views go when they get to December which is their lowest views month every year? Even some of the Disney vlogs are only getting low to mid 100k views now.

This is the one where they whine about the 2016 election... It's purely lol material

So 9/10 doctors recommend Tracker videos to cure depression and anything else that ails you?

She can't wait for more projects together. And who would have ever thought to color-code things. Revolutionary, I tell ya! 🤣

1634776870031.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She can't wait for more projects together. And who would have ever thought to color-code things. Revolutionary, I tell ya! 🤣

View attachment 820777
$65/hr per organizer
How many did you guys see in the video?

Per Hour: less than a day....say 7 hours
2 = $130. $910
3 = $195. $1385
4 = $260. $1820
5 = $325. $2275
6 = $390. $2730

All this cost for what they could have done themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.