The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOR REAL THOUGH. I don’t get why Disney invites the “big” vloggers out or gifts then tickets to special events, etc. It’s not like they wouldn’t have bought their own tickets, and been at all the events/openings, covering the same stuff anyways. THEY LITERALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. They base their entire channels on Disney, it’s not like they’d stop if Disney didn’t host them. So why gift them anything??

And this isn’t even Tracker specific, it’s the whole lot of them :rolleyes: I don’t even hate watch them anymore so thank you all for the recaps:ROFLMAO:
Completely agree. And with the thousands of dollars the Slackers have spent this past year for their Disney resort staycations, Disney knows they are willing to pay, so why would they give them anything for free anymore. Especially if Disney has to wait days or even weeks for the content to be uploaded to YouTube because of how lazy Ginn is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
THANKS TO DISNEY FOR INVITING ME OUT

has this been on the last couple of videos now? Shut the duck up! You know Jenn was Karening on the phone with Disney media for awhile now.
Jenn doesn't do that. She sends her stans to do her dirty work.
Or, Tim is the one that always calls and badgers everyone. He's the one that does the "business" side of it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! He is not on the same media list as everyone whose already showed Space 220. But he was “sick” for that I guess. 🙄 Thank goodness he miraculously cured his covid in time for his “media” invites.
Yes, and he miraculously was invited out by Disney despite them having a trip planned to DL. So is he saying he was invited out to the 50th but WAS going to turn that down to go to DL? None of their lies make sense. You would think he would have these videos out the same day like most other vloggers, instead this is old news and he is on Twitter complaining about how long he has been on his feet and asking his stans where he can find dated merch.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Yes, and he miraculously was invited out by Disney despite them having a trip planned to DL. So is he saying he was invited out to the 50th but WAS going to turn that down to go to DL? None of their lies make sense. You would think he would have these videos out the same day like most other vloggers, instead this is old news and he is on Twitter complaining about how long he has been on his feet and asking his stans where he can find dated merch.
LOL Why is HE asking? I thought TTT was THE place that the stans went to for all their to-the-minute / up-to-date / insider Disney info? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He definitely is trying to make jabs at whoever has been complaining to Disney (thank you for doing so whoever you are) like they’re back in good with Disney….

Disney’s new firework show definitely is a statement about “equality” which is great but then why host some pompous assholes who things GAY is contagious and making insensitive remarks about other cultures?

Cancel the Trackers not the princesses

Reactions: 17
He definitely is trying to make jabs at whoever has been complaining to Disney (thank you for doing so whoever you are) like they’re back in good with Disney….

Disney’s new firework show definitely is a statement about “equality” which is great but then why host some pompous assholes who things GAY is contagious and making insensitive remarks about other cultures?

Cancel the Trackers not the princesses
Yep. And we ALL know that if ANY ONE ELSE (whether it be a politician, celebrity, co-worker, etc) had said or did what they did with the urban and gay videos - that those same stans would immediately "cancel" those individuals.

But because it's their precious Trackers that did it, it's a bit more inconvenient to cancel them.

That being said, it was the Trackers' response to the situation that is most telling. From the initial "apology" video, Jenn was already blaming other people for HER actions. Saying that it was taken out of context, meant as a joke to make fun of what "other" people would say, and she would never say such a thing, etc. - which wasn't true. She was flirting w/ Tim in that video and being stupid. Not joking about what "others" would say.

If anything, Tim may have been a bit more contrite in that initial apology video but Jenn, as usual, got into his brain and now - based on that ridiculous livestream - the two of them are apparently the sole victims of other people being mean and hateful to them - compleeeetely canceling (no pun intended) the initial apology video. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wow he is slowly going off the rails. It’s like watching a slow train wreck

You need to keep in mind that the Trackholes are not a news site 😂

If he was truly media and went to the merch previews, wouldn’t that have been a question to ask the presenter so your video watchers would know where to go?? Or am I being too logical with how I would present facts to my stans?? I just don’t get his twitter posts. He is trying so hard to be relevant in Disney’s eyes that it’s sickening.

I have not been blocked or shadow banned from his feed yet so while on travel for a real job, I saw his twitter postings and it was all about the new offerings and his subtle hints of wanting magicband + and GS invite. He is so tiring and transparent.

Also, as someone noticed, I guess he has no complaints on anything Disney during his Media Freelancer invite. You god damn know that if he didn’t get that freelance badge and went as a normal visitor, he would have had complaints. Just saying, that is par for the course with him/them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely agree. And with the thousands of dollars the Slackers have spent this past year for their Disney resort staycations, Disney knows they are willing to pay, so why would they give them anything for free anymore. Especially if Disney has to wait days or even weeks for the content to be uploaded to YouTube because of how lazy Ginn is.
They seem to think they should get a media pass just because they have a large following. Companies aren't giving you a pass because you are a swell person. You get one because you are going to give them press. These two claim not to be a news channel so they think they get a pass on putting out timely coverage of events they cover.

Oh, and a quick look at socialblade and their video views shows that the views are in a free fall. Even the 50th videos which should be big views are doing terrible. It will be interesting to see how far the views fall in the next 3 months until the January people planning summer trips bump happens.

Today I joined thousands before me by unsubscribing from the TTT channel on YouTube. They've lost my interest. I'd even settle for a Fort Christmas or Winter Park or German restaurant in Sanford video.

As mentioned earlier, thanks to those of you that post summaries on here.

Now, off to groom my mustache and continue my battle against the gray hairs.

Reactions: 13
Disney should keep the kite show just because of the laughs. I'm half expecting to see a kite stuck in Everest. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That KiteTails thing may be the lamest thing Disney has ever put out...

And I've seen the Epcot opening day festivities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, I'm gonna give Dim credit for apparently knowing what haricot verts are in the Space 220 video, because Peter from OA thought they were two separate things.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry this is sort of off topic but the kite show just keeps getting better and better
Ohhhhh so now I see that's why that lady said caution watch for your surroundings. I thought she was crazy! :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I think the Harmonious Barges and Baloo Blue Kite Tales aren't happy to be there now performing which is why center ring chose not to function work on Oct 1st debut!!! and Baloo said let himself suicide to a tree. I hate the life Bob gave me!

Rip River's of Light,
Illumination's, Epcot Forever
Rip epcot

How come there's no interview like this explaining it for Harmonious on the Disney Parks YouTube channel? The company only explain it at Tim's house while people are confused at Epcot and have to figure it out. Nobody should have to be taught in order to understand a firework show. That's why it don't belong in Epcot in the first place!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So…we’re all in agreement that he never had COVID, right?
Personally I think it was the opposite - Jenn and J$ had it first, which is why they were absent from nearly a week's worth of videos and then Tim caught it. I really don't believe he stayed at home long enough not to pass it to others, though. Timing just seems awfully convenient...

Reactions: 19
Tim said Harmonious is the best fireworks or night time spectacular in world showcase. He totally kissed the director's ass after his interview!

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m watching the 50th video now. When Tim is dining at Steakhouse 71 he almost looks like he’s on a high being hosted. Like his demeanor is just borderline manic. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but his eyes are all wide and you can tell he has missed being #hosted

Reactions: 16
I’m watching the 50th video now. When Tim is dining at Steakhouse 71 he almost looks like he’s on a high being hosted. Like his demeanor is just borderline manic. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but his eyes are all wide and you can tell he has missed being #hosted
Probably the munchies ... 🚬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord knows I'd have to be stoned to spend any appreciable length of time around Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.