The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I've been away from here for a long while. I recently came into a new job and haven't been able to browse here.

Question: How long has it been since the tested negative? 10 days after negative should be the quarantine not 10 days after you caught it. So if they are still in that time period they ARE DEFINATELY in the wrong.

But they knew that the 50th would bring in $$$ any they couldn't miss that

Reactions: 11
You know the Slackers were hoping for at least a million views on that COVID titled video, to pump up their stats. After a week it's only at 289K.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just a little recap from the last thread:

We had Dim and Jin in Isolation because Dimmy brought the Rona home. We had a few (low viewership) home vlogs where we saw more of their pig sty of a house while they were shovelling potatoes and pasta into jackpots mouth everyday and bleeping up their meal delivery box recipes.

The Trackholes disclosed that (through very poor planning) they were in fact due to be away for the 50th Anniversary of Disney World and that's why there wouldn't be any videos of the celebrations...Sure Jenn

As fate would have it Dim made a miraculous recovery from Covid on the day of the Media previews at Disney World. While all other 'Media ' had lanyards with their credentials and information on, Timmy had to settle with a 'Freelancer' pass because Disney 'Mislaid' his pass.

Dim was seen spreading the Covid love at various times with Stans and other Vloggers but there has been no sightings of Jenny Faintlines, although she's doing an even better job than Disney at making the new shows look like utter shite.

The latest viewing stats show that it probably isn't the '3 Unwell' who are causing most of the problems. With their lowest figures for a long time it wont be long before we see the superchats dusted off or the pelaton packed up and listed on Ebay.

screenshot-socialblade.com-2021.10.02-14_10_27.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok I've been away from here for a long while. I recently came into a new job and haven't been able to browse here.

Question: How long has it been since the tested negative? 10 days after negative should be the quarantine not 10 days after you caught it. So if they are still in that time period they ARE DEFINATELY in the wrong.

But they knew that the 50th would bring in $$$ any they couldn't miss that
The bigger issue is that Tim allegedly was positive and symptomatic. He should have been isolating in the house not just quarantining.

Reactions: 19
Couldn’t respond on the last thread, but I’d bet money that it was Jenn with the snarky response and not Tim. Seems more on par with her.

Reactions: 21
Couldn’t respond on the last thread, but I’d bet money that it was Jenn with the snarky response and not Tim. Seems more on par with her.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Tim usually isn't that snarky. However, there were missing words and incorrectly used punctuation, which IS a Tim typing trait. They've probably just finally fused personalities into one giant mega mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know the Slackers were hoping for at least a million views on that COVID titled video, to pump up their stats. After a week it's only at 289K.
Long shot for sure. Only 25 out of 4,274 of their vlogs ever topped 1M

Reactions: 4
The bigger issue is that Tim allegedly was positive and symptomatic. He should have been isolating in the house not just quarantining.
Right but after your last negative test, you should quarantine. So there is no way that he should have been out there. But guys you know if we miss this once in a lifetime 50th we would never recover!

Reactions: 14
Right but after your last negative test, you should quarantine. So there is no way that he should have been out there. But guys you know if we miss this once in a lifetime 50th we would never recover!
I also really highly doubt that he got a negative PCR test to confirm his status. They were relying on the less accurate lateral flow tests at home for their negative result. So he absolutely could still be positive and actively spreading covid around Disney.

I also really highly doubt that he got a negative PCR test to confirm his status. They were relying on the less accurate lateral flow tests at home for their negative result. So he absolutely could still be positive and actively spreading covid around Disney.
according to their "COVID Confessional" video, when that was posted, he tested "negative" and what we saw was the "post test quarantine".
I tried to sit down with a calendar and it just doesn't make any freaking sense.

Reactions: 17
So did I just see Tim sitting indoors at Steakhouse 71, eating lunch with another vlogger at the same table ... Welllll that not eating indoors pack of lies didn't last long once a free lunch was on the table 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Tim got a preview of the 50th merchandise - so happy for him that he has finally met a fashionista that gets his aesthetic, right? 🤣

• Haha
That Reddit post definetely screams Jenn. It’s interesting that she(they) mentioned plus one. Considering @Touchofchi stated they got a freelance lanyard not a plus one… interesting

Reactions: 12
He commented on a Reddit post saying

"The Covid only lasted 4 days and I tested negative. I feel great and have no symptoms. I also completed the CDC requirements for quarantine for after you test positive as well as after you test negative. I was the only one who got it, the rest of the family did not get Covid."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
according to their "COVID Confessional" video, when that was posted, he tested "negative" and what we saw was the "post test quarantine".
I tried to sit down with a calendar and it just doesn't make any freaking sense.
Yeah, they said he had a positive PCR test, then they were testing at home and continued to test negative. Never said he got a negative PCR result, which is what they tell you to get in order to confirm you're no longer sick. The home tests are really only good for positive results, they're not very accurate for negative. Their timeline absolutely doesn't make sense. I posted my estimated timeline in one of the last threads and yeah, they're being really shifty about it especially since he was seen out on 9/15-16 when he was very likely positive and either showing light symptoms or pre-symptom asymptomatic.

Yeah, they said he had a positive PCR test, then they were testing at home and continued to test negative. Never said he got a negative PCR result, which is what they tell you to get in order to confirm you're no longer sick. The home tests are really only good for positive results, they're not very accurate for negative. Their timeline absolutely doesn't make sense. I posted my estimated timeline in one of the last threads and yeah, they're being really shifty about it especially since he was seen out on 9/15-16 when he was very likely positive and either showing light symptoms or pre-symptom asymptomatic.
Honestly, at this point, they are lying in some capacity and I just don't care to spend the mental energy trying to figure it out. I know if I was anyone getting pics with them the entire month of Sept, I'd be getting tested for sure. Of course, let's be honest, if a stan got COVID after meeting him they'd be like, "Y'ALL I GOT THE BEST GIFT FROM TIM!" :sick:

ETA: I was flipping through their videos trying to figure out a timeline and the few seconds of them exploiting J$ makes my stomach turn. I absolutely loathe people who use kids for vlog fodder, especially when they are that young and can't consent to being on camera. Kids are cruel and the internet is forever.

Reactions: 16
That Reddit post definetely screams Jenn. It’s interesting that she(they) mentioned plus one. Considering @Touchofchi stated they got a freelance lanyard not a plus one… interesting
🤷🏻‍♀️ They did. Don’t know why they are getting bitchy about it. You got media access and got to go to the fiftieth. Perhaps if they stopped pissing off cms and resort workers they wouldn’t find themselves in this situation

Reactions: 13
So with the 50th Done and dusted, they'll have a few weeks of content - Food reviews, new merch. But then what? Are they back to Wine bar george reviews?
They haven't been to the boathouse in yonks. What happened there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.