The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also so distracted by his nasty beard hairs above his lips that I almost didn’t realize he has now dined indoors twice again so far “post covid”. Next time he gets COVID hopefully he won’t wonder where he got it…

Reactions: 16
That could be the case if he didn't specifically mention the fact that they were womens garments. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if he hadn't of said it out right but the fact that he did, who knows, maybe he wants to show a "non-binary/fluid" side to him. I just know if people were calling my partner gay and he was recording himself going to purchase womens pajamas, I would be thinking wtf 😂😂
I admit I didn't watch the video so I wasn't aware he mentioned they were women's garments. That's just really odd behavior. I honestly don't know what to make of that.

Money talks... bullshit walks... 🤣

I just went to scan it and saw him eating close-up to the camera. Beard is gross and untamed. Looks like pubes.
And now I cannot "unsee" this straggly whitish colored lone hair sticking out from his upper lip. 🤮

View attachment 791976
You know what else? That big ole hair is gray. Timbo is starting to turn gray. He might want to pluck that sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember Timbo believes if you get food for free Covid can't get into your system while eating inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
these are (assumedly) adults. why do they feel THIS invested with literal internet strangers
Did she just say the world feels right.....

Are you kidding me

Is mustachy your whole world.

Just like the other's that said the reason they go travel to disney is for the trackers!

Sorry Mickey

Cukoooooo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched my first TTT video in months. The Space 220 one. I have to say, I liked it. I LOVE that Jenn and Jackpot aren't in it. Feel like Tim is back. The editing sucks, as usual, but it's such a relief not having to look at or listen to her or that obnoxious long haired baby. I LOVE me some babies and I LOVED Jackpot, but all kids start to annoy me around age 2 and they over-show him...as we all know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow like someone above said we are really flying through these threads 😅 I don't for one second believe they are back in Disneys good books fully as premium invited guests especially given Jennycrapmom is never there, Dim is clearly a tag along, it makes you wonder who looks after the baby while Dim is out at these events pretending because it sure as hell isn't Jenn as he actively avoids her in the vlogs...

Reactions: 6
Wow like someone above said we are really flying through these threads 😅 I don't for one second believe they are back in Disneys good books fully as premium invited guests especially given Jennycrapmom is never there, Dim is clearly a tag along, it makes you wonder who looks after the baby while Dim is out at these events pretending because it sure as hell isn't Jenn as he actively avoids her in the vlogs...
Its weird because the last home vlog as she logged off she seemed bitter or "off" (but she's always off lol). The home vlogs are not riveting. Probably easier for her because Tim is home doing chores--- and she gets to be more hands off. Maybe she were expecting to get views on with "I got COVID" so Jen can justify doing a series of home vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its weird because the last home vlog as she logged off she seemed bitter or "off" (but she's always off lol). The home vlogs are not riveting. Probably easier for her because Tim is home doing chores--- and she gets to be more hands off. Maybe she were expecting to get views on with "I got COVID" so Jen can justify doing a series of home vlogs.
It does seem weird she pushes for home vlogs all the time when they are boring and not really relevant to the channel and the viewers at all. It does come across as lazy content 😴 and don't get me started on the covid stuff, they both wore masks in the home even though they had already said Jenn had a faint line and the baby would've already been exposed to it , then barely isolated/quarantined and Dim was *conveniently * at the 50th I smell a rat and it isn't Remy

Reactions: 17
It does seem weird she pushes for home vlogs all the time when they are boring and not really relevant to the channel and the viewers at all. It does come across as lazy content 😴 and don't get me started on the covid stuff, they both wore masks in the home even though they had already said Jenn had a faint line and the baby would've already been exposed to it , then barely isolated/quarantined and Dim was *conveniently * at the 50th I smell a rat and it isn't Remy
Probably Jenn's vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, I have too much time on my hands, lol! I’ve been thinking of Jen as Jennymany(nasty)pots™️. She’s got the sitting and sitting during the day part down, now just have to figure out what she can do with the cockroaches and mice at night. Maybe teach them Prancercise?🤔

So I have OA's live vlog on as background noise as I was curious if they would expand on why they left Florida prior to the 50th (even though they had park reservations) - nope, still saying they were just tired.
I think they had close contact with Dim and wanted to get home before they tested positive.

Reactions: 21
Those homevlogs expose them. So why bother filming at home?

Cuz the stans love their Preskool meal kit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.