The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The prank Tim did on her starts around 6:40.

Then moves into her completely overdramatic meltdown over the hot sauce (but remember, in reality, she's told us time and time again that she LooOoOOOoves hot sauce and she can take the heat and Tim can't so this freak out is totally staged)

Around 11:25 is getting the part about steak and BJ day.

She's not the type who I'd expect to give out head. The fact she has a specific day for sucking him off does however fit in with the idea that she doesn't particularly get much from it. Very surprised this video is still up, would be awful if everyone notified Disney that they'd watched it with their kids after assuming their affiliation with Disney made them family friendly.

Reactions: 11
She's not the type who I'd expect to give out head. The fact she has a specific day for sucking him off does however fit in with the idea that she doesn't particularly get much from it. Very surprised this video is still up, would be awful if everyone notified Disney that they'd watched it with their kids after assuming their affiliation with Disney made them family friendly.
Good Idea! I can imagine the complaint -

I was watching a video from one of YOUR vloggers with the kids...

Reactions: 6
Good Idea! I can imagine the complaint -

I was watching a video from one of YOUR vloggers with the kids...
This was raised several times back when the urban party vlog surfaced, and revisited on several platforms when their media creds reduced. For all they clearly read these threads, they don't care enough, or are arrogant enough to think that there is nothing else out there that will hurt them, to review their back catalogue. Like this, ridiculous pranks, and then their is Tim at 4:10ish. Hmmmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine the teeth nibbling your balls waiting for a chomp!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.