The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it depends on what he ordered. If he ordered 2 appetizer, the largest entrée, and all the offered desserts 🧁 then he was #hosted. If he ordered a burger or whatever small entrée they have, then he paid. Thanks to everyone that watches the vids and gives us the info. I have not watched a single Trackhole vid in about 3 years or more. God bless you all for your tenacity on watching these train wrecks for us on this forum.
This is just an FYI. Not directed to @Don’t Call Them Creators

Space 220 is a prix fixe menu
Lunch: appetizer and entree. $55
Dinner: appetizer, entree and dessert. $79

Any up charge items and beverages ordered are added on to the bill.

There is no way for Timbo to exploit this by ordering up. He would have to pay the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone is buying views- nearly 24 hrs after the 2nd 50th post went up it had less than 70k views & now 135k? Same happened to the 1st 50th video.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They could literally add to their social media team and have that person/s copyright strike any vlog that is produced and uploaded to YouTube that is for profit.

Disney/universal just needs to nip it in the bleeping bud, and have their own vlogging team to absolve the need for these freeloading fuckers
I think this is an excellent idea.

Aside from the privacy issue they are using shitloads of internet bandwidth on wifi which Disney are paying for. The one live vlogger, I don't know her name (Scary older blonde woman) was in the queue for the new crepe restaurant when Tim and Jin were there and I watched a bit and she was so loud both in the queue and when sat down. I'd have had to tell her to shut the duck up and take that camera out of my face.

Corpyright strikes would be the best option then we could really see who was doing it out of love for the parks.

• Heart

There is no way for Timbo to exploit this by ordering up. He would have to pay the difference.
That's what I was going to comment. There is no way, unless he paid more for each meal, aka $55 twice, that he could order more food.

Reactions: 9

Aside from the privacy issue they are using shitloads of internet bandwidth on wifi which Disney are paying for. The one live vlogger, I don't know her name (Scary older blonde woman) was in the queue for the new crepe restaurant when Tim and Jin were there and I watched a bit and she was so loud both in the queue and when sat down. I'd have had to tell her to shut the duck up and take that camera out of my face.

Corpyright strikes would be the best option then we could really see who was doing it out of love for the parks.
That’s the nut job from Earsome Emporium I think. She’s so obnoxious she makes Jenn appear mild mannered

I really think it’s possible and could be easily done honestly. I still cannot wrap my head around why the parks allow these assholes to traipse all over with these cameras in peoples’ faces

also, new video up where Tim reads the website verbatim and dubs over himself because he screws names up🤣🤣 but no Jenn or J$ so that’s a plus

• Sad
Reactions: 9
These "POV" haunted house/trail videos are the worst. First of all, it's not POV at all, POV would mean it will show me what I will see if I go there and walk through the attraction which is not what we see at all. That said, is there anything more boring than watching Dim unenthusiastically "golly, gee" his way through a haunted house?

Reactions: 18
Re: the new Sir Henry's video, I still can't believe that people are asking to see Jen and that they miss her??? I'm genuinely curious what they think she brings to any video?? I'd much prefer to see just Tim then the whole 'family vlog/datenight' cr@p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Can you imagine how horrible it would be to have one of these idiots on your Galactic Starcruiser stay? Pushing up to the front all the time and talking over things to comment on them. Maybe the complaints they will surely get when people are paying the 5k for two nights will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's back and makes Disney do something about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re: the new Sir Henry's video, I still can't believe that people are asking to see Jen and that they miss her??? I'm genuinely curious what they think she brings to any video?? I'd much prefer to see just Tim then the whole 'family vlog/datenight' cr@p
It’s something I really don’t get…what really makes me sick is when they fall all over themselves begging for their toddler. It’s gross

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine how horrible it would be to have one of these idiots on your Galactic Starcruiser stay? Pushing up to the front all the time and talking over things to comment on them. Maybe the complaints they will surely get when people are paying the 5k for two nights will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's back and makes Disney do something about them.
This would be horrible!
I am not a big Star Wars fan, but my son and his family are. I want to book a stay for them. Unlike me if any of these shenanigans occur during the stay they would not speak up. Once I find out, though, heads will roll!😡

Reactions: 8
Back in October, the week of Halloween, we were in line for Mine Train and the people right behind us we live streaming. I didn't recognize them but they were dressed as pirates. I was so annoyed listening to them live stream and knowing we were probably showing up on their stream the entire time.

Reactions: 4
My niece auditioned and made the cast for Fright Fest for Six Flags. She is 17 and is in one of the hardest to get into houses. No one ever gets into it their first time and no minor ever does. Well, the other night they had a media night and they caught her in the video. It was kinda awesome to see. Unlike Tim, they people that were filming showed actual emotion. None of the fake crap that Dimbo shows.

Reactions: 5

That's what I was going to comment. There is no way, unless he paid more for each meal, aka $55 twice, that he could order more food.
Awesome knowledge my peeps and thanks. I have not verified menu or whether it was a prix fixe or not. I was just stating the way they have ordered in the past based on the reviews here and what I have seen prior to stopping watching their vids.

We will probably hit up Space 220 at some point so good to know that it’s prix fixe. The wife just asked me if I didn’t pay attention to her when she mentioned the price 😂. My bad hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tim should just tell them Jennyfaintlines needs to take time off between vlogs because she has to get a Waldorf Astoria neck massage from tilting her head so much every time she's on camera.

• Haha
Back in October, the week of Halloween, we were in line for Mine Train and the people right behind us we live streaming. I didn't recognize them but they were dressed as pirates. I was so annoyed listening to them live stream and knowing we were probably showing up on their stream the entire time.
I think if enough people write to Disney and complain something might be done about it.

That’s the nut job from Earsome Emporium I think. She’s so obnoxious she makes Jenn appear mild mannered
That's her! She looks like she should be showing a bit of leg outside some cheap motel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think if enough people write to Disney and complain something might be done about it.

That's her! She looks like she should be showing a bit of leg outside some cheap motel.
Yeah she’s a bleeping LUN-A-TIC. She’s extra loud and sounds like she chain-smokes 42 packs of cigarettes a day

• Haha
I try not to be critical of women's voices, but Jesus her vocal fry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.