The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually rank home vlogs before any other vlog with Jenn. Would rather they do a home vlog than drag J to a park or event. He is happy at home.

So,
Tim solo vlog
Home vlog
Getting a root canal (some home vlogs tie with root canal)
Any other vlog with Jenn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow like someone above said we are really flying through these threads 😅 I don't for one second believe they are back in Disneys good books fully as premium invited guests especially given Jennycrapmom is never there, Dim is clearly a tag along, it makes you wonder who looks after the baby while Dim is out at these events pretending because it sure as hell isn't Jenn as he actively avoids her in the vlogs...
If I was a betting person I'd bet Jenn and/or Jacksy are sick with Covid. We may never know but that's my guess.

Good thing yesterday was steak and BJ day! View attachment 792152
He's the only one I've seen so far use the pop rocks for that drink in that fashion. Everyone else was adult enough to sprinkle them in the drink. Tim is a 14 year old kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If I was a betting person I'd bet Jenn and/or Jacksy are sick with Covid. We may never know but that's my guess.

He's the only one I've seen so far use the pop rocks for that drink in that fashion. Everyone else was adult enough to sprinkle them in the drink. Tim is a 14 year old kid.
My son ordered that drink when we ate there. He poured most of them into the drink, but did put some on his fingers to put them in this mouth. Didn't open his mouth that wide and pour them in.

The cards are really cool though. My son took both packs and I haven't seen them since. LOL!!

Reactions: 3
The homevlogs might be interesting if they did something worth watching, but following the baby running around mispronouncing words like his dad and Jenn making home delivered meal kits ain't it. Them exposing how lazy they are and how unkept their house is is really the only entertaining parts of the whole homevlog experience.

Reactions: 9
And yet, for someone who may or may not have been on the media list, his videos still have higher views than some that don't. Which makes you question why some of the other vloggers 'earned' their spot. Like what are Disney trying to achieve at all by giving little youtube channels media invites. Who at this point in the world does not know about Disney?!?
Catching up on the thread, again 🤪 but had to quote this.

The wife and I watched the Disney Parks vids of Harmonious 🤮 and Enchantment (train wreck of a show), and wondered about this as well. At this point, why does Disney think they need any exposure from YouTube vloggers?? It’s not like the company is a start up and needs wide publicity. I honestly hope the company looks at using their own Social Media operations going forward and cut out the use of all these grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting how ‘Freelancer Timmy” finds so little to complain about compared to Flexy Timmy..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched my first TTT video in months. The Space 220 one. I have to say, I liked it. I LOVE that Jenn and Jackpot aren't in it. Feel like Tim is back. The editing sucks, as usual, but it's such a relief not having to look at or listen to her or that obnoxious long haired baby. I LOVE me some babies and I LOVED Jackpot, but all kids start to annoy me around age 2 and they over-show him...as we all know.
C'mon their son is not obnoxious leave him alone he's smart and nothing wrong with his long hair.

The wife and I watched the Disney Parks vids of Harmonious 🤮 and Enchantment (train wreck of a show), and wondered about this as well. At this point, why does Disney think they need any exposure from YouTube vloggers?? It’s not like the company is a start up and needs wide publicity. I honestly hope the company looks at using their own Social Media operations going forward and cut out the use of all these grifters.
All vloggers to me didn't get media to neither fireworks. Adam the woo is the only one that went filming from the Contemporary. The rest did no vlog Thursday. However Tim had to cheat his way in and got the damn :rolleyes:

The vloggers think everyone watches for them but it's not true. They also think media freebies, ceremonies is for them but no it's for convincing those viewers. It's sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
THANKS TO DISNEY FOR INVITING ME OUT

has this been on the last couple of videos now? Shut the duck up! You know Jenn was Karening on the phone with Disney media for awhile now.

Reactions: 7
Overtime lol.

I did enjoy the Space 220 video though holy sh*t is it late, when was this media day, a week ago? Two? Whatever. Tim on his own and actually trying to be informative and prepared is better than their usual dreck...

Reactions: 5
Overtime lol.

I did enjoy the Space 220 video though holy sh*t is it late, when was this media day, a week ago? Two? Whatever. Tim on his own and actually trying to be informative and prepared is better than their usual dreck...
Do you ever think he want to take back editing...but probably would insult Jen

"Putting in overtime" is the most offensive stan remark yet. Jenn doesn't have a clue what putting in overtime means. 🤮
Not even when she worked a regular job

Guys--- i'm finally a "member" and not a newbie :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Overtime lol.

The actual media event was 2 weeks ago or more but the event Dim went to was on Thursday when Epcot had an open house style event for media with merch and ratatouille open for media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That could be the case if he didn't specifically mention the fact that they were womens garments. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if he hadn't of said it out right but the fact that he did, who knows, maybe he wants to show a "non-binary/fluid" side to him. I just know if people were calling my partner gay and he was recording himself going to purchase womens pajamas, I would be thinking wtf 😂😂
They have a pretty feminine collar lapel. If they'd been straight rather than shaped they would have looked unisex. The trousers will be cut differently to accommodate hips and butt.... Ohhhhh OK now I see why ole junky trunk is buying womens clothes 😅 I wondered if it was to emulate Jenn's idle Jenn's idol Harry Styles in an attempt to get laid again now she's decided cruises trump babies.

So I have OA's live vlog on as background noise as I was curious if they would expand on why they left Florida prior to the 50th (even though they had park reservations) - nope, still saying they were just tired.
I think they had close contact with Dim and wanted to get home before they tested positive.
Excellent point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The actual media event was 2 weeks ago or more but the event Dim went to was on Thursday when Epcot had an open house style event for media with merch and ratatouille open for media.
Yes! He is not on the same media list as everyone whose already showed Space 220. But he was “sick” for that I guess. 🙄 Thank goodness he miraculously cured his covid in time for his “media” invites.

Reactions: 15

FOR REAL THOUGH. I don’t get why Disney invites the “big” vloggers out or gifts then tickets to special events, etc. It’s not like they wouldn’t have bought their own tickets, and been at all the events/openings, covering the same stuff anyways. THEY LITERALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. They base their entire channels on Disney, it’s not like they’d stop if Disney didn’t host them. So why gift them anything??

And this isn’t even Tracker specific, it’s the whole lot of them :rolleyes: I don’t even hate watch them anymore so thank you all for the recaps:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.