The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the 50th video now. When Tim is dining at Steakhouse 71 he almost looks like he’s on a high being hosted. Like his demeanor is just borderline manic. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but his eyes are all wide and you can tell he has missed being #hosted
Oh yeah he was jizzing himself for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching the 50th video now. When Tim is dining at Steakhouse 71 he almost looks like he’s on a high being hosted. Like his demeanor is just borderline manic. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but his eyes are all wide and you can tell he has missed being #hosted
Yes he and Jenn crave the adoration and attention they think they deserve. They love the money but they love being the center of attention even more. They truly think they are Orlando celebrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You need to keep in mind that the Trackholes are not a news site 😂

......I just don’t get his twitter posts. He is trying so hard to be relevant in Disney’s eyes that it’s sickening.

I saw his twitter postings and it was all about the new offerings and his subtle hints of wanting magicband + and GS invite. He is so tiring and transparent.

Also, as someone noticed, I guess he has no complaints on anything Disney during his Media Freelancer invite. You god damn know that if he didn’t get that freelance badge and went as a normal visitor, he would have had complaints. Just saying, that is par for the course with him/them.
They seem to think they should get a media pass just because they have a large following. Companies aren't giving you a pass because you are a swell person. You get one because you are going to give them press. These two claim not to be a news channel so they think they get a pass on putting out timely coverage of events they cover.

Oh, and a quick look at socialblade and their video views shows that the views are in a free fall. Even the 50th videos which should be big views are doing terrible. It will be interesting to see how far the views fall in the next 3 months until the January people planning summer trips bump happens.
I believe it’s been established that Timbo was not on the main media list, as several true media events happened during the past few weeks

Timbo and fam were supposed to be in DL during this time, but claimed Timbo got Rona. Now Timbo, despite the isolation (which he totally disregarded) and quarantine time period , which they also botched, Timbo badgered whatever contact they have left at WDW. His fruits of labor were rewarded with a “freeloader”, oops I mean, freelancer badge.

Someone here used the term “open house”.
That’s it. More channels were allowed access to the varying parts of the WDW 50th Anniversary celebration. WDW coverage on steroids.

I also think that Timbo’s being tested. Disney is watching the timing and quality of TTT videos. We all know that there is a huge difference in videos with and without J♾️D and J$. I would say that going forward IF, a big if, TTT were given media access, that there would be a stipulation that Timbo is solo.

Re: Space 220
I believe that Timbo did miss the actual media event. After his whining and complaining he was given a later time with the common people, as he used “reservation” in his video.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did I hear him correctly say he was sitting with someone from Disney?

Reactions: 4
I believe it’s been established that Timbo was not on the main media list, as several true media events happened during the past few weeks

Timbo and fam were supposed to be in DL during this time, but claimed Timbo got Rona. Now Timbo, despite the isolation (which he totally disregarded) and quarantine time period , which they also botched, Timbo badgered whatever contact they have left at WDW. His fruits of labor were rewarded with a “freeloader”, oops I mean, freelancer badge.

Someone here used the term “open house”.
That’s it. More channels were allowed access to the varying parts of the WDW 50th Anniversary celebration. WDW coverage on steroids.

I also think that Timbo’s being tested. Disney is watching the timing and quality of TTT videos. We all know that there is a huge difference in videos with and without J♾️D and J$. I would say that going forward IF, a big if, TTT were given media access, that there would be a stipulation that Timbo is solo.

Re: Space 220
I believe that Timbo did miss the actual media event. After his whining and complaining he was given a later time with the common people, as he used “reservation” in his video.
So do you think he wasn't hosted for his meal? He thanked Disney at the beginning of the video so I assumed it was paid for by Disney. Or is this yet another Tracker lie?

Reactions: 4
So do you think he wasn't hosted for his meal? He thanked Disney at the beginning of the video so I assumed it was paid for by Disney. Or is this yet another Tracker lie?
I think either this blogger got a reservation that day and Tim payed him to dine or the blogger invited him. We know Tim never respects who invites him. He can't even have a conversation with the guest. The guy must not care as long as he got $$$$

Reactions: 6
I guess it depends on what he ordered. If he ordered 2 appetizer, the largest entrée, and all the offered desserts 🧁 then he was #hosted. If he ordered a burger or whatever small entrée they have, then he paid. Thanks to everyone that watches the vids and gives us the info. I have not watched a single Trackhole vid in about 3 years or more. God bless you all for your tenacity on watching these train wrecks for us on this forum.

Semi off topic but I’m at AK and my friends mom has seen us on TWO different live streamers. Annoying!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Semi off topic but I’m at AK and my friends mom has seen us on TWO different live streamers. Annoying!
I’m telling you it’s a privacy issue. I really wish Disney would start respecting the amount of money us “regular” people pay to attend the parks and ban for profit vlogging and live streaming. Taking a family video is one thing, vlogging for profit needs to be banned

Reactions: 37
I’m telling you it’s a privacy issue. I really wish Disney would start respecting the amount of money us “regular” people pay to attend the parks and ban for profit vlogging and live streaming. Taking a family video is one thing, vlogging for profit needs to be banned
Also my friend was being a smart ass and screamed HI CAROL at a man with a red iPhone on a gimble (?). We’ll apparently it was dis our dream and she heard us LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only Tim knows for sure.
He manipulates the narrative so much in his videos that no one can decipher the truth.

I know when Deni from the Dis went on Sept. 19 she was #hosted for lunch (appetizer and entree only) she paid for her “blue moon” mocktail and dessert.

Tim missed the lunch media event. I don’t know what time his return visit was. For all we know he could have paid like a regular person and framed it like Disney picked up the tab just to save face.

Reactions: 10
The issue is there is no mechanism Disney has to tell who is making a home movie versus live streaming begging for donations. Plus you know CMs wouldn't want to enforce it since they don't even want to enforce face mask compliance.

Reactions: 11
The issue is there is no mechanism Disney has to tell who is making a home movie versus live streaming begging for donations. Plus you know CMs wouldn't want to enforce it since they don't even want to enforce face mask compliance.
They could literally add to their social media team and have that person/s copyright strike any vlog that is produced and uploaded to YouTube that is for profit.

Disney/universal just needs to nip it in the bleeping bud, and have their own vlogging team to absolve the need for these freeloading fuckers

• Heart
They could literally add to their social media team and have that person/s copyright strike any vlog that is produced and uploaded to YouTube that is for profit.

Disney/universal just needs to nip it in the bleeping bud, and have their own vlogging team to absolve the need for these freeloading fuckers
In addition, WDW and Universal know the big ones and could start there. Anytime any of these people are in the parks, have a standing order that filming for profit is not allowed. This is easily done. Especially since most of the big vloggers act like they know the CM’s and TM’s. I am not a vlogger and most know me and call me by name hahaha. Since they all visit the parks often enough, easy to do. Nip this in the bud quick.

Reactions: 11
Yes Mamma ..., I hearrrrd one of them captured a "she" a Her "Underwear" on the 50th!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Livestreaming in the parks should not be allowed at all! It is not fair to paying customers who do not give their consent to be seen on camera! Even Disney and Universal put up signs telling people they are filming in areas, so you know there is a chance you could be seen on camera but you have the option to move away from that area! I would report the videos on youtube as they do not have your consent to be in the video and put up on the internet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
a few years ago, sure. but now these streamers are coming in with rigs. Gimbles, mics, cameras, etc. it's pretty easy to spot them.
I just think, for now, Disney doesn't see it as a problem. I worry there will be a moment where a live stream disrupts the wrong families vacation/films kids and it's going to be ugly. Now, could you revoke someone's AP because they are in the park doing a livestream for money they pocket? I'm sure the rules are just vague enough that they could.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.