The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this Reddit comment…. Has this person not seen his videos? The Howl O Scream with the “wow .. goodness.. gosh .. oh my goodness..” or the kite tales with its added lackluster fake ass exclamations (though I can’t blame him for the kite tales that was a yikes show)
These people are seriously delusional
B97CF299-3B40-4DCB-8192-C597DD627460.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I am sure he didn't stay because that would be more dining inside, right?
Money talks... bullshit walks... 🤣

I just went to scan it and saw him eating close-up to the camera. Beard is gross and untamed. Looks like pubes.
And now I cannot "unsee" this straggly whitish colored lone hair sticking out from his upper lip. 🤮

1633208400146.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have a problem with the pajama thing as I’ve said over in the Adam the Woo thread I don’t think that clothing is gender specific. I think people should wear what makes them happy and what makes them comfortable and you know what if he wants to buy satiny pajamas to feel good after he has been the sole parent all day long from 6 o’clock in the morning until the time he puts the kid to bed then I say go for it. I will stick up for Tim on this. I am here to criticize him for stupid tit but I do feel for him in the fact that he is the sole parent to that child plus he’s trying to put out content even though he does a crappy job at it and he has to deal with Jen and her bleeping attitude. I think that at the end of the night he deserves some nice pajamas and a joint
I want to agree with you but I personally couldn't be with a man who wears dresses, skirts and heels but each to their own. Also with all the gay accusations flying around, is he trying to purposely put it out there? I do wonder is he's totally playing up to it? I don't think that's the case but who knows.

Reactions: 4
I want to agree with you but I personally couldn't be with a man who wears dresses, skirts and heels but each to their own. Also with all the gay accusations flying around, is he trying to purposely put it out there? I do wonder is he's totally playing up to it? I don't think that's the case but who knows.
You know he may just not know the difference between what is intended for men and what is intended for women. He always seems drawn to the colors of the women's clothing and doesn't seem to understand the women's jacket is going to be more tapered than a man's and that's one of the reasons it won't fit him well (but he buys it anyway). He probably thinks they are unisex.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
“Lost my media pass” is code for “you people are all so bleeping dumb I could tell you Mickey himself shoved it up his own ass and you would believe it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think everything is agenda to make convince people of the wrong. Look he's wearing a mask outside in Magic Kingdom.

Money talks... bullshit walks... 🤣

I just went to scan it and saw him eating close-up to the camera. Beard is gross and untamed. Looks like pubes.
And now I cannot "unsee" this straggly whitish colored lone hair sticking out from his upper lip. 🤮

View attachment 791976
He look's like he had to finish an essay project and everyone and every vlogger long gone and he's the last one there finishing alone, it look's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know he may just not know the difference between what is intended for men and what is intended for women. He always seems drawn to the colors of the women's clothing and doesn't seem to understand the women's jacket is going to be more tapered than a man's and that's one of the reasons it won't fit him well (but he buys it anyway). He probably thinks they are unisex.
That could be the case if he didn't specifically mention the fact that they were womens garments. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if he hadn't of said it out right but the fact that he did, who knows, maybe he wants to show a "non-binary/fluid" side to him. I just know if people were calling my partner gay and he was recording himself going to purchase womens pajamas, I would be thinking wtf 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Re: women’s pajamas

If it fits, and you like it, buy it, wear it, enjoy it.

I will say though, Tim women’s garments are fit differently especially in the shoulders, chest, and hips/taper so feel free to size accordingly.

I love men’s long sleeve tshirts for the winter, sleeping, and camping but it’s a delicate balance in managing the shoulder/chest ratio. Too small in the shoulders the chest is too tight. Enough room in the chest, shoulders/neckline can be too big.

These newer videos about the 50th have been ok (though I still think he fudged the Covid timeline) It’s nice not having JennyFaintLines or BabyJ in the videos. But Tim should just come clean,

“As I said last month Disney is having me out in a limited capacity so for right now they were kind enough to offer me a ‘freelance’ pass. I don’t have access to all events but they’ve got a pretty great itinerary for me to follow and we’re going to have so great videos showcasing the 50th for you!”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“As I said last month Disney is having me out in a limited capacity so for right now they were kind enough to offer me a ‘freelance’ pass. I don’t have access to all events but they’ve got a pretty great itinerary for me to follow and we’re going to have so great videos showcasing the 50th for you!”
I was thinking the exact same thing! Why do they just keep lying? Is it the fake persona and flex they are trying to maintain? You said it perfectly, like a responsible adult. Sad they have no concept of that really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the exact same thing! Why do they just keep lying? Is it the fake persona and flex they are trying to maintain? You said it perfectly, like a responsible adult. Sad they have no concept of that really.
Ego. If they admit, "We aren't where we were with Disney, but we're working to try and rebuild that working relationship" then they are telling everyone that THEY messed up. It also validates they lied and if this is something they lied about, maybe people are right about the other lies.
A lot of the vloggers are the same way: they lied and have to lie to cover the lie that's covering the lie that covered the lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.