The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Disney did or did not lose the pass, I'm sure they are happy he is telling everyone they did. šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone got some loppers handy??? I'm so sick of seeing Dim's dumb thumb sticking up in every damn picture.

1633195272379.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Disney did or did not lose the pass, I'm sure they are happy he is telling everyone they did. šŸ˜„
Yeah, I mean, let's take for a second that it's true. If someone from Disney saw that Reddit comment, why would they want the world to know that they're inept and lost Tim's media pass. (mind you, the media pass that he wasn't even supposed to be present for because of a pre-planned / had-to-cancel DL trip? :rolleyes: )

And now the flipside - presuming it's false. If someone from Disney saw that same Reddit comment, why would they be pleased that Tim - trying to claw his way back to full media cred - was lying.

Yet again. More drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone got some loppers handy??? I'm so sick of seeing Dim's dumb thumb sticking up in every picture.

View attachment 791622
Iā€™m really, really sure those thumbs up are Tim and Jennā€™s inside joke telling the fans to duck off. They canā€™t use the middle finger, but a thumb is perfectly acceptable. The timing on the appearance of them coincided with a particular vlog or pics a fan put out in which he was annoying Tim and Jenn as they sat in a corner trying to get away from people. I donā€™t recall who it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I mean, let's take for a second that it's true. If someone from Disney saw that Reddit comment, why would they want the world to know that they're inept and lost Tim's media pass. (mind you, the media pass that he wasn't even supposed to be present for because of a pre-planned / had-to-cancel DL trip? :rolleyes: )

And now the flipside - presuming it's false. If someone from Disney saw that same Reddit comment, why would they be pleased that Tim - trying to claw his way back to full media cred - was lying.

Yet again. More drama.

Good points. And once Ginn reads this, and yes we all know you do read here Ginn, we'll see them delete that Reddit "excuse" for the freelance vs media pass, so they don't get into any more trouble with Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Yet again. More drama.
And we all know how the stans like to rally for their lords and saviors T&J. Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t started a change dot org petition to admonish Disney for ā€œlosingā€ their media pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So am I the only one that thought if you are doing media if they actually extended media to you why the hell didnā€™t you take the time to go get a proper shave? His beard was pulling an Adam the Woo crawling up the bleeping sides of his cheeks and the goatee was getting a little too long and unkempt again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Doubtful. Their pass would have one with Ordinary Adventures on it and hers would have been Guest. Tim's said "Freelance" so it was definitely an extra pass for media helpers and he obviously begged to get it. Disney just probably threw him a bone to get him off their back. I would have stood firm and said "not only no but hell no" on getting an extra pass. They still continue to lie their way through this. Zero credibility.
OA doesn't get media passes for their channel. Peter gets it for Slash Films, his company. They capitalize on those media passes for Slash Films and use the material on their YouTube channel as well. Smart move on their part to bring in more $. They have to be doing very well and that isn't including the tons of superchats they get.

Reactions: 7
And yet, for someone who may or may not have been on the media list, his videos still have higher views than some that don't. Which makes you question why some of the other vloggers 'earned' their spot. Like what are Disney trying to achieve at all by giving little youtube channels media invites. Who at this point in the world does not know about Disney?!?
A lot more people than you'd imagine. Rather, they don't know about what it takes to vacation at Disney. I cannot tell you the amount of times I struck up a conversation with someone while there and they didn't have the app downloaded. These aren't people with flip phones. They had top of the line iPhones. Even people who walked in that morning, bought a ticket, and said, "Okay, let's go."

As for the smaller channels, chances are it's a demographic thing. They might not be "big" but they are trending up with a demographic Disney is trying to court. Also, the 'bigger' ones like TTT can be a PR headache at this point that is not worth the 'exposure' they give. Think about the people who wrote in ON their behalf?
Lastly, why bother when they will still come to the parks and pay $$$ for deluxe hotels? IF they are truly off the media list for real, it will be interesting to see if they go as hard the next year at Disney as they did this year. It already feels like they are pushing away from Universal since Uni said get bent.

So am I the only one that thought if you are doing media if they actually extended media to you why the hell didnā€™t you take the time to go get a proper shave? His beard was pulling an Adam the Woo crawling up the bleeping sides of his cheeks and the goatee was getting a little too long and unkempt again.
I'm surprised Art of the Shave didn't 'invite' him out. šŸ˜‚

I'm surprised Art of the Shave didn't 'invite' him out. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Because he found out last minute they were letting him go? šŸ˜‰

Yet again. More drama.
Yepppp. That's what I was thinking. Why did they respond at all? Better to leave doubt and have stans sticking up for you rather than say Disney did something disorganized (especially if they didn't).

Reactions: 12
I think it is, once again, worth noting just how terribly Tim did while being "freelance". Like, Atlanta Falcons at the Super Bowl, bad.
I'm just trying to understand his thought process. After watching your peers get invite after invite, you finally managed to squeeze into a low tier media pass. It's not great, but hey it's better than nothing. Instead of flooding your SM channels with information/reviews/clips, you are.....getting tagged by others in their photos?
If I was a social media person at Disney, I'd be pissed. You give him a second chance and meh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it is, once again, worth noting just how terribly Tim did while being "freelance". Like, Atlanta Falcons at the Super Bowl, bad.
I'm just trying to understand his thought process. After watching your peers get invite after invite, you finally managed to squeeze into a low tier media pass. It's not great, but hey it's better than nothing. Instead of flooding your SM channels with information/reviews/clips, you are.....getting tagged by others in their photos?
If I was a social media person at Disney, I'd be pissed. You give him a second chance and meh?
Iā€™m starting to wonder if Tim has it together. He was never fully with it, but over the years heā€™s been sliding and having a really hard time with timing and understanding instructions.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m starting to wonder if Tim has it together. He was never fully with it, but over the years heā€™s been sliding and having a really hard time with timing and understanding instructions.
I try to stay out of the 'armchair psych' zone, but what I can say is that having a kid will 100% amplify any and all bad habits/unaddressed mental issues. Add to that Jenn and her own bag of unaddressed nonsense and it's a pretty toxic stew.
I think Tim is just as bad as she is for a lot of reasons, but knowing that he (most likely) was at the parks all day and then came home to the house a tit show and Jenn throwing J$ at him because she "needs a break" is sad..

ETA: being a SAHM is harder than a lot of people give credit for, but we aren't talking about a normal SAHM. We're talking about Jenn who clearly doesn't do anything around the house.

Reactions: 19
Just a little recap from the last thread:
While all other 'Media ' had lanyards with their credentials and information on, Timmy had to settle with a 'Freelancer' pass because Disney 'Mislaid' his pass.
What does that mean?
How did he get one?
What is a freelancer..

Yesterdayā€™s video is doing bad too- 68k views.
People have already watched all the coverage they need. There was very little coverage of things people actually want. WDWNT has been on top of every new piece of merch & trying all the food. Ryno from The Dis posted 50th merch videos days ago. I didnā€™t even Timbo on any of his media ā€œfriendsā€ social media. He is so isolated at this point & has no one to blame but himself.

OMG. Get a grip, people. "Disney is working with you again." Pfft. He's not a bleeping Imagineer. He's a bleeping crappy vlogger.

1633202740188.png

• Sick
Yesterdayā€™s video is doing bad too- 68k views.
People have already watched all the coverage they need. There was very little coverage of things people actually want. WDWNT has been on top of every new piece of merch & trying all the food. Ryno from The Dis posted 50th merch videos days ago. I didnā€™t even Timbo on any of his media ā€œfriendsā€ social media. He is so isolated at this point & has no one to blame but himself.
He actually has Jen to blame. She's toxic and doesn't realize that if you want to build your brand you should branch out and get reach from other content creators.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well, if my husband wanted to buy silky womans Disney pajamas, it would definitely raise my eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it is, once again, worth noting just how terribly Tim did while being "freelance". After watching your peers get invite after invite, you finally managed to squeeze into a low tier media pass. It's not great, but hey it's better than nothing. Instead of flooding your SM channels with information/reviews/clips, you are.....getting tagged by others in their photos?
Plus Timbo showed up late to the Space 220 event and got shut out!!! LMAO šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t have a problem with the pajama thing as Iā€™ve said over in the Adam the Woo thread I donā€™t think that clothing is gender specific. I think people should wear what makes them happy and what makes them comfortable and you know what if he wants to buy satiny pajamas to feel good after he has been the sole parent all day long from 6 oā€™clock in the morning until the time he puts the kid to bed then I say go for it. I will stick up for Tim on this. I am here to criticize him for stupid tit but I do feel for him in the fact that he is the sole parent to that child plus heā€™s trying to put out content even though he does a crappy job at it and he has to deal with Jen and her bleeping attitude. I think that at the end of the night he deserves some nice pajamas and a joint

Plus Timbo showed up late to the Space 220 event and got shut out!!! LMAO šŸ˜‚
Is that really true is that why he wasnā€™t there because if he showed up late to another media event he is not doing very good at kissing their ass

I think that Tim should go back to working a regular job and put out like two well planned vlogs a week I would rather quality than quantity if I were him. It honestly may take that saving his channel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.