The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they just not want Jackson to eat vegetables anymore? Or ever again? Maybe growing kids should consume vegetables? (other than potatoes loaded with cheese and butter) Maybe being healthy when your parents have covid would be a good thing? Maybe?
Maybe they're determined to turn him into one of those kids who will only eat chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.

Reactions: 13
Do they just not want Jackson to eat vegetables anymore? Or ever again? Maybe growing kids should consume vegetables? (other than potatoes loaded with cheese and butter) Maybe being healthy when your parents have covid would be a good thing? Maybe?

View attachment 783552tView attachment 783553
They don’t eat anything but beige foods.
Fruits and vegetables are colors.

Their dragging J$ around everywhere for the past 16 months shows their lack of concern for his health, development and growth. This includes thinking about the foods they are putting in his body. They are also feeding him foods that are convenient to get and cook.

the following is stated like everyone is healthy...
Why don’t they eat their meals together as a family? They don’t have work, hobbies and recreational activities pulling them here and there. They are basically together 24/7, so why can’t they dine together at home?
========

@starri said “Maybe they're determined to turn him into one of those kids who will only eat chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.”

I immediately thought of all the sodium J$ would consume.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My niece also has allergies
Her dr tends to always say it’s allergies any time she’s sick
Her two brothers were not feeling well at the same time, one of them also has allergies, so they did the COVID tests on all 3 to be sure
My niece was the only one positive for COVID
However, one of her brothers could not get over his “allergies” and after 2 more dr visits, turns out he has pneumonia in one lung. I think if they had given him meds at beginning, he wouldn’t be so sick now 😢
The other brother was sick a few days but is feeling fine now.

Reactions: 2
The only way Tim got antibody treatment is if he is high risk or has a preexisting condition. The doctor has to order it and they won't unless you fit the criteria. I was offered it and didn't take it - one caveat to taking it is that it can lower your natural and vaccine immunity in the future and a host of other things you have to consent to, besides the fact it is 'only' under emergency use authorization right now... which so many people didn't like about the vaccine before it was approved.

Reactions: 9

This looks like one of the most depressing meals ever. I also like how Jennyfaintlines just haphazardly throws some pasta on a paper towel (one less dish to clean, I guess?) for J$.

I don't even like to cook, but even when I babysit my nephews I make sure they've got some balance with their meals. Heck, give him one of those applesauce pouch things or fruit blends. Cut up some strawberries. Give the damn kid some variety. Here's an idea Jennyfaintlines, since money is more important to you: just make a vlog about visiting your local farmer's market where you can 1) pick up some freaking fruit and veggies for the child (and yourselves), and 2) profit from making some smart "I'm a grown adult raising another human being, I should at least maybe google what to feed a toddler since I have no common sense and can't figure it out on my own" decisions!

Plenty of kids grow up getting poor diets but it's usually because they come from working class families where parents find it more affordable to buy processed foods or because both parents are working, they might not have enough time to put together healthy meals. I have a lot more empathy for parents in those situations (I grew up on a lot of tv dinners because both my parents worked FT and my sister and I were latchkey kids, although my mom at least made sure we always had a variety of fruit all cut up and prepared for us in the fridge, which I appreciate). These two have absolutely no excuse. They're not hurting for money and they have SO MUCH TIME if they actually managed their time better. (I'm convinced Jennyfaintlines would utterly fail at any office job - she can't manage her time or multiple projects or priorities if her life depended on it - she has no self-discipline. Not that she could even get herself to work if it means driving - and forget riding a bike or taking public transit, that's for the common people, not her).

Reactions: 16
This looks like one of the most depressing meals ever. I also like how Jennyfaintlines just haphazardly throws some pasta on a paper towel (one less dish to clean, I guess?) for J$.

I don't even like to cook, but even when I babysit my nephews I make sure they've got some balance with their meals. Heck, give him one of those applesauce pouch things or fruit blends. Cut up some strawberries. Give the damn kid some variety. Here's an idea Jennyfaintlines, since money is more important to you: just make a vlog about visiting your local farmer's market where you can 1) pick up some freaking fruit and veggies for the child (and yourselves), and 2) profit from making some smart "I'm a grown adult raising another human being, I should at least maybe google what to feed a toddler since I have no common sense and can't figure it out on my own" decisions!

Plenty of kids grow up getting poor diets but it's usually because they come from working class families where parents find it more affordable to buy processed foods or because both parents are working, they might not have enough time to put together healthy meals. I have a lot more empathy for parents in those situations (I grew up on a lot of tv dinners because both my parents worked FT and my sister and I were latchkey kids, although my mom at least made sure we always had a variety of fruit all cut up and prepared for us in the fridge, which I appreciate). These two have absolutely no excuse. They're not hurting for money and they have SO MUCH TIME if they actually managed their time better. (I'm convinced Jennyfaintlines would utterly fail at any office job - she can't manage her time or multiple projects or priorities if her life depended on it - she has no self-discipline. Not that she could even get herself to work if it means driving - and forget riding a bike or taking public transit, that's for the common people, not her).
And they always buy pre packaged crap- like those olives- so wasteful. I bet he would eat lots of different foods if they turned off the damn iPad & let him feed himself.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, what is with the iPad? He's not even 2 yet and they've already given up at raising him by sticking a screen in front of his face to placate him. This kid is just such a prop, it's so sad to witness. They lack creativity and drive and they just resort to using him for views.

Reactions: 26
I can maybe understand a tiny package of olives if the kid was in school or something, but why can't they buy a big jar of olives and put some in a bowl for him? In one video he was handed a plastic yogurt container and a plastic olive container.

Reactions: 14
I can maybe understand a tiny package of olives if the kid was in school or something, but why can't they buy a big jar of olives and put some in a bowl for him? In one video he was handed a plastic yogurt container and a plastic olive container.
I could understand the olives if the kid ate some other fruits and veggies. I find the olives thing weird as hell especially with the horrible diet they are providing for him

And I’m with you on the constant waste. Our son eats Greek yogurt with strawberries or blueberries almost every morning so I buy the super big bulk size container instead of the individual ones

Last edited:

They're setting that poor child up for years of weight and health problems. He's mesmerised and distracted by the ipad whilst Tim shovels food in his mouth. That's teaching him mindless eating and millions of obese adults are now trying to break that habit and learn to listen to their bodies. And all because those lazy jackoff parents can't put down the camera, cook and eat together having a decent conversation and teaching their child good habits. He's active enough to be burning it off just now, but I sometimes can't decide if he's a bit hyper and they use the ipad etc to calm him, or if they are just lazy. He could end up a real wee shite of a kid at this rate.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't remember which vlog it was but I remember Jen saying it was so important for them to have family dinners. Hahaha. Also I did everyone a disservice, I went to the tribute store twice and didn't do anything bad to the tracker's pictures. In my defense hubby works there and I didn't want him to get fired

• Haha
Yet werent the taking their own cutlery to the parks for climate change reasons? Virtue signalling hypocrites.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't remember which vlog it was but I remember Jen saying it was so important for them to have family dinners. Hahaha. Also I did everyone a disservice, I went to the tribute store twice and didn't do anything bad to the tracker's pictures. In my defense hubby works there and I didn't want him to get fired
It was the second to last vlog I think 🤔?

I laughed too. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 4
They're setting that poor child up for years of weight and health problems. He's mesmerised and distracted by the ipad whilst Tim shovels food in his mouth. That's teaching him mindless eating and millions of obese adults are now trying to break that habit and learn to listen to their bodies. And all because those lazy jackoff parents can't put down the camera, cook and eat together having a decent conversation and teaching their child good habits. He's active enough to be burning it off just now, but I sometimes can't decide if he's a bit hyper and they use the ipad etc to calm him, or if they are just lazy. He could end up a real wee shite of a kid at this rate.
Exactly!

The eating habits they are creating in him now will be hard to break later.

His mind will be so used to the stimulation that comes from an iPad that he won’t want to talk to them. Though both parents are simpletons so I don’t foresee any brilliant conversations around the dinner table.

And the mindless eating will bring on other issues.

Reactions: 10
It took me all of 2 seconds to type in the name of the pasta. Publix. Walmart. Amazon.
Boom. There you go, Elaine. You, too, can conduct a simple Google search.
These stans so desperately want for the slackers to interact with them. It’s so pitiful. Meanwhile, Timmy & Jennifaintlines have no desire to reply to these idiots.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.