The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t eat anything but beige foods.
Fruits and vegetables are colors.

Their dragging J$ around everywhere for the past 16 months shows their lack of concern for his health, development and growth. This includes thinking about the foods they are putting in his body. They are also feeding him foods that are convenient to get and cook.

the following is stated like everyone is healthy...
Why don’t they eat their meals together as a family? They don’t have work, hobbies and recreational activities pulling them here and there. They are basically together 24/7, so why can’t they dine together at home?
========

@starri said “Maybe they're determined to turn him into one of those kids who will only eat chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.”

I immediately thought of all the sodium J$ would consume.
Aren’t the olives they show him eating very high in sodium too?

Reactions: 10
WTF is this about??? I don't watch DWTS, but still, what the hell...

1632787963649.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I had to look up the new tracker friends OA. Looks like he is a magician. So what are the odds that JP has a magic themed bday party, that is if the friendship makes it to November?

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure that only lasted a couple vlogs 😂
They are the king and queen of one and done!
They buy something...we see it once then never again.
Or they say they are trying something new and we never hear about it again.
• Baby weaning
• Baby sleeping techniques
• Radio Flyer stroller (and why do they need four strollers??)
• Letting J$ feed himself 😂😆😂 what a joke!!!

The list goes on and on and on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I miss a couple of days and there’s already a new thread. Time to catch up.
I've been so distracted watching that Volcano in the Canary Islands. At night with all the black, white smoke and lava it's all very illusory.

Reactions: 3
New video uploaded at 1am
Snooze fest again
Jackson had chicken and mashed potatoes again….but this time they pretended to let him feed himself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
UGH that skillet she put the eggs in was absolutely disgusting before she even started cooking in it. Also I’m calling bullshit on the whole Covid thing. I just made my husband watch the Covid video last night, and him saying that he is now testing negative, there is no way. I work in administration in healthcare, and we don’t even test people after the first positive test because they will continue reading positive for months. Yeah he states he is testing negative now there’s no way

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hi All. I would say I am new here but I have been reading here for well over a year now and agree with you all.
We are from the uk and my daughter caught Covid from school. She started with a headache and feeling cold on Friday 17th. Never thought anything of it because she’s a migraine sufferer and I was struggling too that day. And I thought she was cold as she had been running after school.
In the uk the high schools test twice a week. So on the Saturday night we did a lft and she was positive - still none of the standard covid symptoms.
she was pcr tested on the Sunday and it was positive.
so isolating until 23.59 on Monday 27th.
as someone who has been double jabbed I didn’t need to quarantine but as a single mother to an 11 year old I obviously wasn’t going anywhere.
I test daily with lft and the lady who phoned me to talk me through everything suggest I do a pcr which was also negative.
we took lft on Saturday as we have to report them to the school and she had a very faint line( Jenn that still means positive)
On Saturday my daughter said oh I can smell that. ( up until that point she hadn’t realised that she couldn’t smell)
We did tests last night before going back yo
School today. And both have negative lft.
looking at dates look like Tim was prettymuch on the same time line as my daughter.
j

Reactions: 6
Were these vlogs filmed BEFORE the Corona video?
Nope as they’re replying to comments from the I Got Covid video. Somehow they filmed nothing in between him getting tested and then miraculously testing negative on Day 5. But they filmed for 10 mins in the hospital parking lot that time Jen was having severe pregnancy pain. I was expecting the home vlogs to be during that time to start as well. Apparently too sick to home vlog even though his symptoms were sooo mild 🤔

Reactions: 13
I started to watch the one before the recent vlog for 5 mins.. and then glanced at the thumbnail of the latest vlog and i just couldnt watch it... the masks inside !!!!!..WTF... and the way they pick jackson up with his shoulders.. ugghhh god i just cant watch.. and i used to love these... that has now changed... masks in the house !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops::oops::oops::oops::unsure::unsure: hmm.. everyone is losing it

Reactions: 5
Hi All. I would say I am new here but I have been reading here for well over a year now and agree with you all.
We are from the uk and my daughter caught Covid from school. She started with a headache and feeling cold on Friday 17th. Never thought anything of it because she’s a migraine sufferer and I was struggling too that day. And I thought she was cold as she had been running after school.
In the uk the high schools test twice a week. So on the Saturday night we did a lft and she was positive - still none of the standard covid symptoms.
she was pcr tested on the Sunday and it was positive.
so isolating until 23.59 on Monday 27th.
as someone who has been double jabbed I didn’t need to quarantine but as a single mother to an 11 year old I obviously wasn’t going anywhere.
I test daily with lft and the lady who phoned me to talk me through everything suggest I do a pcr which was also negative.
we took lft on Saturday as we have to report them to the school and she had a very faint line( Jenn that still means positive)
On Saturday my daughter said oh I can smell that. ( up until that point she hadn’t realised that she couldn’t smell)
We did tests last night before going back yo
School today. And both have negative lft.
looking at dates look like Tim was prettymuch on the same time line as my daughter.
j
Hope your daughter is feeling better.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been away from this forum for a while cos I just can’t anymore with these two, but the new COVID diagnosis has me back wanting to see all the comments.

why the actual duck are they wearing masks indoors? Tim has COVID, Jen has COVID (a faint line still means positive, dumbass). It’s 100% done to show viewers how “considerate” they are. I’ve no doubt that the moment the camera is switched off then the masks come off. Idiots.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.