The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't Tim be in quarentine in a room and with door locked?
Well JennBo has never changed a poopy diaper so that wouldn't work. And their fake knock off N95 masks are protecting their son! Sure, Jan!

What are the odds they do a "I Got Covid Jenn Edition" video? Seems like she is showing symptoms. Paging JennyFaintlines, your 14th dinner will have to wait while you do a test.

Reactions: 10
Had a jam packed day today at Disney.

Started off at Studios, did Mickey and Minnie, Slinky Dog, ASS 3x, Midway Mania, Star Tours 2x, and Rise of the Resistance all done by a little after Noon. Went to Disney Springs did some shopping, World of Disney was a complete zoo and disaster. Absolutely disgusting seeing people grab tit off of carts as CMs try to put stuff on the shelves. Stopped at Publix got a sub for a late lunch, headed back to the Hotel to relax for a bit. Headed back out to the Animal Kingdom around 5PM. Rode Dinosaur 2x was pretty much a walk on both times, rode the Safari had the pleasure of seeing Jenn a hippo take a massive dump on the tour. Tons of animals were out and about, had a crash of rhinos block the truck, the giraffes got super close. Got a Night Blossom and a snack of Cheeseburger Pods at Satuli, rode Flight of Passage with a posted 40 minute wait, ended up being around 20 and left the park as it closed while we were on FoP.

Tomorrow we're getting breakfast at Ale & Compass, my Fiance has to work so she'll be going back to the hotel afterwards, I'll be heading to MK, then we got dinner at Sebastian's and will go to Epcot afterwards.

Omg i cringe everytime i see the mess....my house never ever looked like that even with 2 boys a year apart and pets..she is LAZY!

My boys are a year apart but grown now. I worked full time but got up early, cleaning, prepping dinner etc before i even left for work....id be on the couch at 11 pm folding laundry...my house was always spotless. At this point i have a bunch of special needs cats who require constand meds and injections, and a 91 year old mom who had spinal surgery...im retired at 57 for the past 2 years as i invested properly. My husband does help out around the house and yes its still spotless....years ago when we both worked full time i mowed the lawn and did the yard work because i had 2 days off, hubby only had one.....can you see that lazy slacker mowing or cleaning gutters? I cant even watch it anymore....my kids were toilet trained by their kids age...all they care about are the social media views.
Not to defend Jenn, but there was a time she actually did mow their lawn while living in Sanford, and did at least skim the pool from time to time. She also used to be able to make meals that weren't cook by numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had a jam packed day today at Disney.

Started off at Studios, did Mickey and Minnie, Slinky Dog, ASS 3x, Midway Mania, Star Tours 2x, and Rise of the Resistance all done by a little after Noon. Went to Disney Springs did some shopping, World of Disney was a complete zoo and disaster. Absolutely disgusting seeing people grab tit off of carts as CMs try to put stuff on the shelves. Stopped at Publix got a sub for a late lunch, headed back to the Hotel to relax for a bit. Headed back out to the Animal Kingdom around 5PM. Rode Dinosaur 2x was pretty much a walk on both times, rode the Safari had the pleasure of seeing Jenn a hippo take a massive dump on the tour. Tons of animals were out and about, had a crash of rhinos block the truck, the giraffes got super close. Got a Night Blossom and a snack of Cheeseburger Pods at Satuli, rode Flight of Passage with a posted 40 minute wait, ended up being around 20 and left the park as it closed while we were on FoP.

Tomorrow we're getting breakfast at Ale & Compass, my Fiance has to work so she'll be going back to the hotel afterwards, I'll be heading to MK, then we got dinner at Sebastian's and will go to Epcot afterwards.
Sounds like a fantastic day! Wish they would limit people in World of Disney again. We won’t go in unless it’s early morning & that was before Covid. That place & the shoppers make me want to cuss everyone out.

Reactions: 3
Jenn must have gone to bed already. When she wakes up, probably around 11am, this comment will be deleted by her.

Screenshot 2021-09-26 9.14.28 PM.png

Reactions: 19
Sounds like a fantastic day! Wish they would limit people in World of Disney again. We won’t go in unless it’s early morning & that was before Covid. That place & the shoppers make me want to cuss everyone out.
Yeah it was a complete zoo. It has been the only place that kind of skeeves me out with the amount of people in a confined space. Also holy tit the amount of people on check out not utilizing the Scan and Go in the APP is ridiculous. The lines were easily 50+ deep, we bought a few pins, and a shoulder Orange Bird plush, did the Scan and Go and was out in like 15 seconds.

Reactions: 4
Shouldn't Tim be in quarentine in a room and with door locked?

When my front line worker aunt had it, they'd food would be dropped outside her bedroom door and she didn't have any interaction with her husband/kids in the house.
Yeah, it is all a joke.

Not to toot my own horn (and others said some of the same things, too), but these were the things I posted about in the last two days that I saw addressed in their vlogs:

Jenn went from wearing her diaper mask in vlog 1, to wearing an N95
They moved all the toys out of kitchen and had no activity table and crap there (first time ever)
They let J play in the living room (around the coffee table) instead of the kitchen
I spotted a fan on top of their dining room table pointing air towards the sliding doors 😂
After we mentioned their stupid "7 more isolation days after a negative test" was BS, Tim addresses it and says he was confused and scrolled down more to see the right info., aka 10 days of isolation post symptom day 1.
They mentioned their "fancy" AC system and address the airflow in their house and how it will help filter out covid 🙄

Stupid things still happening that I expect they could address next:
The two of them sitting side by side, arms touching, watching TV in masks every night
J using the iPad during every meal
Tim standing up eating outside (cue new Amazon or Target bistro set for pool area lol)
😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
those masks came off the second their video was done if you believe these two walked around in their house all day in a mask clearly you think Jenn is mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When they yell CUT!!!! The masks come off and the nanny comes in and swoops up Jackson to whisk him away so Tim and Jenn can relax. You guyyyyyyyzzzz it's so hard to raise a toddler and be a full time content creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to defend Jenn, but there was a time she actually did mow their lawn while living in Sanford, and did at least skim the pool from time to time. She also used to be able to make meals that weren't cook by numbers.
This is what makes me think she has MDD or Bipolar Disorder. She is no where near functioning where she was 5-7 years ago. Her ability to cope with everyday tasks is at about a 3 on a scale of one to ten. And she’s not willing to get help to increase her capacity to be an equal partner in marriage or parenting.

Reactions: 15
Maybe he was with the nanny, but they didnt want to show her with them having covid and all. I wonder if she lives with them? I have been out of the loop for a while, so I'm not sure if that was something that was being thrown around.
I don't think she lives with them because that would require them to make the guest bedroom presentable enough and they would have probably asked her to wash all their dirty dishes.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she lives with them because that would require them to make the guest bedroom presentable enough and they would have probably asked her to wash all their dirty dishes.
Do you use that many plates making hello fresh? I’m asking legitimately as we actually know how to cook for our family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do these two always say tit about their kid like "he's going this phase where he wants to feed himself" or "he's going through a phase where he wants to hold things". Those aren't phases you piles of tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No DOUBT she sounded stuffy on cupcakegate video and every home vlog since.
ALSO...what about the people he met on his last outings - especially the ones he took pics with? Shouldn't he have gotten the info out that he was sick so THEY could know they needed to test, too?? ugh.

So far - I have yet to find anything dated the 17th but I did find this on Pam's FB page.
And the "positivity" thing - she apparently does that a lot. She's apparently big into positivity.

The photos / references to Tim I found by her and the company were made *after* the vlog went up.

I'm still looking though 👀 for 17th pics.

View attachment 782481
Pic should be called "CovidCam"

I was thinking the same thing when I saw those dishes. They live like absolute pigs
Also, I thought she didn't drink coffee. Hmm.

...and I literally LOLed when she asked Jacksin If he'd want to make REAL cupcakes with her sometime. I told DH - she's been over there reading again. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you use that many plates making hello fresh? I’m asking legitimately as we actually know how to cook for our family.
Yes Hello Fresh and other meal boxes use a lot of non essential equipment. It’s one of the things I dislike about them. Unless you pay extra for a “one pot meal” or something like that it’s typically “sauté in this pan, then transfer to the oven, and make the sauce in a bowl on the side, then boil pasta”. I actually refuse to follow the exact steps as I know how to cook and don’t need to dirty 6 pans for 1 meal.

I find it so fishy that they did not record any home vlogs during the wait in between Tim’s positive test and his negative test. They either put up old bottom of the barrel videos or missed uploads. Without any vlogs showing them being actually sick this is so suspicious to me.

Reactions: 12
My wife had a hunch last night during the vlog that this is stacked footage and they probably are traveling now. Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My wife had a hunch last night during the vlog that this is stacked footage and they probably are traveling now. Thoughts?
After the “I have Covid video” I thought they would have stacked up some home vlogs too, but in cupcake gate video which came out on Saturday they mentioned it being the Dazed and Confused movie anniversary, which was just on Friday (9/24). So they are recent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also, that would prove either A) Tim was walking around the parks with COVID (okay, he was doing that anyway, but KNOWING he had it), B) they would have broken the isolation protocol since he'd be traveling before ten days was up, C) they're lying about the entire thing.

YES. When we got Hello Fresh for a time (just to try something new), the meals were great but OMG just about every direction was "in a small bowl." "in another small bowl" "in YET ANOTHER small bowl" We'd end up with lots of small prep "bowls" - dishes everywhere. And I normally wash as I go, as best I can, but holy hell it was hard to do w/ HF and some of the other meal box kits too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I guess I need to catch up on these videos now. I've been working my side hustle really hard the last few weeks and I'm happy to tell everyone that cares I just finished making the money to finish paying for the trip to celebrate my dad's 74th birthday and my parent's 36th wedding anniversary. Been slinging groceries like bleeping crazy. You know, working hard, like real people do, and not grifting superchats on YouTube, looking at you Tim and Jenn, ResortTV1, and Paging Mr. Morrow

• Heart
Reactions: 29
YES. When we got Hello Fresh for a time (just to try something new), the meals were great but OMG just about every direction was "in a small bowl." "in another small bowl" "in YET ANOTHER small bowl" We'd end up with lots of small prep "bowls" - dishes everywhere. And I normally wash as I go, as best I can, but holy hell it was hard to do w/ HF and some of the other meal box kits too.
As a kid that was my dream. On TV shows they would measure every ingredient into a different little bowl before tipping it in and I thought that was incredible!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.