The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a kid that was my dream. On TV shows they would measure every ingredient into a different little bowl before tipping it in and I thought that was incredible!
That's called "mise en place". When my youngest started baking and cooking I would take pictures of her mise en place because they were so impressive LOL

Reactions: 2
How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....
As Baby J$ keeps sticking his hands in as Jen holds the cup containing hot coffee...

"No don't touch"

I mean Tim can put the phone down to ensure baby J$ doesn't get in the way?

Oh no? Ok lets just say "no... too hot" so we can catch this riveting content

Reactions: 10
Why are their no child locks on those drawers? They must have a weeks worth of the kids spoons in that dish washer. The house looks like a pig sty

Reactions: 9
Why are their no child locks on those drawers? They must have a weeks worth of the kids spoons in that dish washer. The house looks like a pig sty
We get pig sty house content while the rest of the decent news sites are breaking news for the 50th everyday. No wonder their views are down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do these two always say tit about their kid like "he's going this phase where he wants to feed himself" or "he's going through a phase where he wants to hold things". Those aren't phases you piles of tit!
The irony is when baby J$ started eating solids, they were quick to give him utensils and call it whatever the F the trend was. Honestly gave me a heart attack watching the kid struggle to eat as Jen is filming and Tim standing over the kid telling us how educated he is as a parent and how jackson will learn how to eat his own.

How's that working for them? 🤔

Yes Hello Fresh and other meal boxes use a lot of non essential equipment. It’s one of the things I dislike about them. Unless you pay extra for a “one pot meal” or something like that it’s typically “sauté in this pan, then transfer to the oven, and make the sauce in a bowl on the side, then boil pasta”. I actually refuse to follow the exact steps as I know how to cook and don’t need to dirty 6 pans for 1 meal.

I find it so fishy that they did not record any home vlogs during the wait in between Tim’s positive test and his negative test. They either put up old bottom of the barrel videos or missed uploads. Without any vlogs showing them being actually sick this is so suspicious to me.
ESPECIALLY since he said it was sooo MILD. You know it woulf have been like "hey guys its 8am making breakfast--- i have a slight headache *insert jargon and explanation to sound smart*" every hour

Remember when the lockdown happen? I'm washing my hands every hour... i clean the doorbell for the delivery people... etc etc

• Haha
I was going to watch something entertaining like Ben Shapiro but I clicked on their latest video by accident... How does she not have COVID... Who gives a flying duck if you need to unload the dishwasher... This goes on for another 21 minutes... These people have gotten pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So we got....
How to make coffee ✅
How to make dinner that resembles dog vomit ✅
One filthy house ✅
One filthy oven ✅
A child who still isn't allowed eat by himself ✅
Enough dirty dishes that a Dennys restaurant would have for a day ✅
Tim who's alledgedly getting over covid bathe the child, lift the child and hold the child, feed the child, put the child to bed,, surely Jan could step up to the plate in this situation... Eh that's a a no ✅

I can not wait to tune into this pile of shite again tomorrow 👍🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So we got....
How to make coffee ✅
How to make dinner that resembles dog vomit ✅
One filthy house ✅
One filthy oven ✅
A child who still isn't allowed eat by himself ✅
Enough dirty dishes that a Dennys restaurant would have for a day ✅
Tim who's alledgedly getting over covid bathe the child, lift the child and hold the child, feed the child, put the child to bed,, surely Jan could step up to the plate in this situation... Eh that's a a no ✅

I can not wait to tune into this pile of shite again tomorrow 👍🙄
I thought when J$ stepped on the scale... That's something that hasnt happened in the house in months...

I honestly think it is child abuse not getting this kid a haircut... Only because you want the clicks and views for your fledgling channel...

Reactions: 6
Waiting for him to switch from spoons to knives.

We get pig sty house content while the rest of the decent news sites are breaking news for the 50th everyday. No wonder their views are down.
But hey they cleaned the pool that has to count for something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“surely Jan could step up to the plate in this situation”. ——@Rat a tat tat

I nearly choked laughing. J♾️D is far too busy eating off of and licking her plates!!

=======
I can’t believe that the Cupcake Caper home vlog and the Real Florida Adventures/Manatee vlog have nearly the same amount of views. Those stans must be desperately craving footage of their buddy, J$!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they just not want Jackson to eat vegetables anymore? Or ever again? Maybe growing kids should consume vegetables? (other than potatoes loaded with cheese and butter) Maybe being healthy when your parents have covid would be a good thing? Maybe?

2s.JPG
t
1s.JPG

If Tim has covid, then why he is so close to J$? My niece tested positive and she has to stay in her room for 10 days. Meaning they bring her food to her room and leave it at the door. That's the main reason I call BS on him having it. Not only that, but they've been exposed to it before he tested positive. Another reason to call BS on the whole covid story.

Reactions: 19
If Tim has covid, then why he is so close to J$? My niece tested positive and she has to stay in her room for 10 days. Meaning they bring her food to her room and leave it at the door. That's the main reason I call BS on him having it. Not only that, but they've been exposed to it before he tested positive. Another reason to call BS on the whole covid story.
I’m in the camp that they all had/have covid, but they’re just too stupid to follow all the guidelines. On top of that, I’m 99.99999% sure Jenn is the type of person who still requires Tim to fully function, even if he were deathly ill. I’m imagining, even if his symptoms were far worse that what he’s claiming, she would still make him get up early to take care of Buddy and drive her fat lazy ass around to run errands.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but their COVID video wasn't that believable. I know everyone's experience is different, but I find it hard to believe Tim's senses came back fully so fast. Most of the people I've heard say they lost their sense of taste or smell say they still haven't fully gained all of their senses back weeks and months later.

Do they just not want Jackson to eat vegetables anymore? Or ever again? Maybe growing kids should consume vegetables? (other than potatoes loaded with cheese and butter) Maybe being healthy when your parents have covid would be a good thing? Maybe?

View attachment 783552tView attachment 783553
Why on God's green earth is he still feeding his almost two year old child. ATP he's gonna be a full grown man still being babied by these two idiots.

I'm sorry but their COVID video wasn't that believable. I know everyone's experience is different, but I find it hard to believe Tim's senses came back fully so fast. Most of the people I've heard say they lost their sense of taste or smell say they still haven't fully gained all of their senses back weeks and months later.

Why on God's green earth is he still feeding his almost two year old child. ATP he's gonna be a full grown man still being babied by these two idiots.

My 14 year old niece had COVID a month ago
She had bad congestion and a burning throat, she lost her taste then smell in the first 2 days
She has asthma and we were all scared when she tested positive
Her mom decided to have her get the “infusion” that is available- her dr recommended it and set it up for her
In her town, it’s given at the hospital by appointment. It was given through IV then they keep you awhile in case you’re allergic or anything. Within 2 days her taste and smell started coming back and she felt much better
She had to wait to return to school until ten days from her symptoms appearing. The school told us a date but when my niece returned to school they sent her home because they deemed the correct date to be 2 days later
Other than that little mixup, she returned to school and is feeling better
For her, the infusion did help with returning her taste and smell within a few days 😊
I wonder if Tim had some kind of treatment? The infusion is only for high risk people unless Florida has a different policy
Some towns offer it at other places than the hospital
Right after this, Biden was trying to limit the treatment to force more people to vaccinate. Not sure if that happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

And the ever present iPad with Bluey playing 😯

My 14 year old niece had COVID a month ago
She had bad congestion and a burning throat, she lost her taste then smell in the first 2 days
She has asthma and we were all scared when she tested positive
Her mom decided to have get the “infusion” that is available- her dr recommended it and set it up for her
In her town, it’s given at the hospital by appointment. It was given through IV then they keep you awhile in case you’re allergic or anything. Within 2 days her taste and smell started coming back and she felt much better
She had to wait to return to school until ten days from her symptoms appearing. The school told us a date but when my niece returned to school they sent her home because they deemed the correct date to be 2 days later
Other than that little mixup, she returned to school and is feeling better
For her, the infusion did help with returning her taste and smell within a few days 😊
I wonder if Tim had some kind of treatment? The infusion is only for high risk people unless Florida has a different policy
Some towns offer it at other places than the hospital
Right after this, Biden was trying to limit the treatment to force more people to vaccinate. Not sure if that happened
The crazy thing about my niece is that she has bad allergies. She gets the same symptoms every year. A bad headache and such. She had no other symptoms. Last year when my sister's father in law passed away she had to be tested because he tested positive and my niece was helping to care for her.

She tested negative. This year they returned to school. Their bus is seriously overcrowded. 3 students to a 2 seater. Some kids are even sitting in the aisle. My sister complained to the school and she was told that they have a shortage of bus drivers and there's nothing they can do.

Kids have to wear a mask. So if masks work she shouldn't have tested positive for it. I know that they aren't 100%, but they go nowhere except home and school. My sister did test positive for the antibodies to covid. We believe that we both had it before it was known what it is.

I'm wondering too if he had some kind of treatment that he isn't talking about.

And the ever present iPad with Bluey playing 😯
That irritates me more than anything. When my son was little we had a no cell phone/iPad rule at the table. Family time was more important.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.