The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two really think that Jennbo & J$ weren’t exposed! WTF? Tim was contagious before he lost his smell.

Why the hell do they not trust Tim’s brother with J$? He could have stayed there.

Reactions: 12
These two really think that Jennbo & J$ weren’t exposed! WTF? Tim was contagious before he lost his smell.

Why the hell do they not trust Tim’s brother with J$? He could have stayed there.
It’s so weird to me that Tim’s family isn’t involved at all…

Reactions: 19

I’m sure that it’s because Jennbo doesn’t trust anyone..

Reactions: 7
I this last video is all a ruse, aka click bait. The big give away is the constant references to “friends.” My friend said covid did this to them, my friend was amazed how quickly I recovered, we gave out boo bash tickets to friends, blah blah blah. The lie detector determines this is all a lie because you have no friends 🤭

Also want to add it’s all very convenient that they just happen to have all this pre planned footage, because of a scheduled trip. Or as the trackers basically said, a perfect time to catch covid

Reactions: 19
Tim says he has had Covid but his timelines/treatments/information don't add up. They had banked videos for a planned trip to California so that's what we have been seeing. Jackson is safe because they are wearing masks in the house. Tim and Jenn aren't safe because Jackson's toys and spoons are strewn all over the kitchen/dining room floor

That was supposed to be the recap but it didn't go to the top of the thread!

Reactions: 18
Tim was in the parks when the Creation Store opened in Epcot. When was that?

Reactions: 5
per WDW site, the EPCOT Creation Store opened Wednesday September 15

🤔 that’s 10 days ago
Does the timeline fit?
Personally I think that the whole family had COVID at various times, but still went gallivanting all around the properties of Disney and Universal.

Timbo and J♾️D truly believe that the only overt symptoms of COVID are the loss of smell and taste.

How stupid can they be??

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Creations opened on the 15th. He was also pictured in two selfies shown on TTT FB fan page with stans at AK on the 16th.
Which was one week exactly from the COVID vlog.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that very first Black Mirror episode, with the Prime Minister and the pig? When I saw the comment about Dim eating outside like a "farm animal" in HereForTheT3a22's post (thread #40, post #980), this is what popped into my head. Yes, I know, there is probably something wrong with me ;). Sorry, not sorry.

P.S. Decided to try the spoiler feature for the first time, in case this image was a bit too much for sensitive eyes. But I was laughing hysterically while making this, trying to decide on the screenshot with just the right facial expression for Dim.

1632617674237.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, duck off, nadine.

You mean "emulate" like "FOMO Faintlines Jenn" walking around blitzed without a mask among throngs of people at HHN? and HoS? And everywhere else lately?

1632617621272.png

Does anyone remember that very first Black Mirror episode, with the Prime Minister and the pig? When I saw the comment about Dim eating outside like a "farm animal" in HereForTheT3a22's post (thread #40, post #980), this is what popped into my head. Yes, I know, there is probably something wrong with me ;). Sorry, not sorry.

P.S. Decided to try the spoiler feature for the first time, in case this image was a bit too much for sensitive eyes. But I was laughing hysterically while making this, trying to decide on the screenshot with just the right facial expression for Dim.

That poor pig is like "....why...why did you bring me into this?!!!!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
EF07ADD3-9C4B-4FE5-A0B2-D83842AD2181.jpeg

“Depending on the Covid situation” Didn’t this asshat fly to Hawaii?🙄 Love how he added that, probably because of the Tracker Covid video. No dumb ass you’re just as reckless as any of the other vloggers.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 781195

“Depending on the Covid situation” Didn’t this asshat fly to Hawaii?🙄 Love how he added that, probably because of the Tracker Covid video. No dumb ass you’re just as reckless as any of the other vloggers.
Didn't he just post something else too about 50th anniv. vlogs all coming up this next week? What an asshat for sure. What downtime!??!?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What exactly will Jenn do when the YouTube money doesn’t come in? Clearly not an actress as that Covid video was awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wondering out loud, but why didn't they use a rapid test on J? They are way easier to give than the pcr brain tickler. Did they mention that in today's video? I haven't watched yet, busy cleaning all day... something Jenn will never understand. 😄

Reactions: 8
Just wondering out loud, but why didn't they use a rapid test on J? They are way easier to give than the pcr brain tickler. Did they mention that in today's video? I haven't watched yet, busy cleaning all day... something Jenn will never understand. 😄
The rapid tests are blood based so they probably didn’t want to prick his finger because you do have to get the blood into a pipette and then drop it onto the test. It probably was easier to do the one and done nasal swab.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.