The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been away from this forum for a while cos I just can’t anymore with these two, but the new COVID diagnosis has me back wanting to see all the comments.

why the actual duck are they wearing masks indoors? Tim has COVID, Jen has COVID (a faint line still means positive, dumbass). It’s 100% done to show viewers how “considerate” they are. I’ve no doubt that the moment the camera is switched off then the masks come off. Idiots.
Because they want to appear that they are being protective of J$'s health. Got news for them, he's alreay been exposed to it. I call BS on them having it because if he did then he should be self isolating and him giving J$ a bath isn't.....

Reactions: 12
From the latest video..Jen- I don’t want to overcook the eggs (as she overcooks the eggs into oblivion). Tim talking about a MEDIA event that he had to miss. I couldn’t stomach any more, and was out before the two minute mark. I’m finding I can’t even hate watch these videos any more..

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like Disney is flying some media out to Texas for some 50th stuff. Hope this wasn't the media event Dimm claimed he had to miss (I didn't watch the latest video).

1632835201416.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Something I don't understand...by most accounts, it's much safer to be outside to prevent to spread. Why are they blowing bubbles in the house? You know that Jenn isn't going to be mopping that tit up anytime soon. GO OUTSIDE!!! Let your kid run in the grass instead of in circles around that death trap of a house you live in.

Also, how many meals do we need to watch being prepared in one home vlog? Jenn says, we know we are really boring There are tons of fun and exciting tit they can do at home and you have a kid that people swoon over. Set up that water park outside, set up an outside obstacle course, do some sort of arts and crafts with him--this is a great age for that. Make a DIY fix the shelf video, organize the guest room, clean all that tit off your counter because your kid is <this> close to reaching it all. These idiots do the absolute bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is doubling down that she’s not sick, instead blaming her sounding stuffy on the mask clip. I hate them so much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So if we bring up the state of that pan, will the stans defend them by saying they -

a) just don't have the money to buy a new one
b) just don't have the time to buy a new one
c) we're just jealous and haters because we're viciously attacking them about the pan... or
d) actually admit that the pan is disgusting and needs to be replaced?

Inquiring minds want to know.

1632836453443.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm all for trying new foods, but cream cheese eggs sound disgusting....

And that pan. That's just disgusting. Living in the South we would throw that pan out. That's no cast iron pan and it shows how bad they are at cooking....

It's funny listening to her say that she can't decode what he says. Maybe if you spent time with him you could.

She's right, definitely boring!!!!
Without Jackson they gave zero content
House is a f*@ing disaster
Give the kid a frigging haircut
Jen can't cook worth tit, those eggs were nasty!!!!!! Throw that pan out.
Fresh air people!!!!!!
Jackson ignores Jen every single time!!!!

Cream cheese mash potatoes
Cream cheese eggs

Either that cream cheese is expiring OR they were think cream cheese is healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After Jackson goes to bed we have nothing to do since we're in quarantine. clean your house. Fix the shelf. baby proof...."nothing to do "

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There house is absolute trash! They can’t go anywhere, but they can’t clean up 🙄.
And J$ hair is in his eyes! Get it cut!

After Jackson goes to bed we have nothing to do since we're in quarantine. clean your house. Fix the shelf. baby proof...."nothing to do "
OMG. Why do they keep using the term wrong?

Quarantine when [ possibly] exposed. Isolate with a confirmed diagnosis. Tim had positive, as did Jennyfaintlines.

I just can't w/ these two anymore.

Reactions: 11
Today is the last day of our short trip. Stopped at Gideon's this morning. Got the PB Crunch, Coffee Cake, and Lemon Poppyseed Cookies. They are good but I don't think they are waiting in a hour long queue good. The NJ snark comes out in me when people have been waiting for a hour they get inside and have no idea what they want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cream cheese mash potatoes
Cream cheese eggs

Either that cream cheese is expiring OR they were think cream cheese is healthy
I think their high cholesterol and fat requirement for the food they eat wasn't being met well enough since they haven't been eating in the parks everyday. Hence all the added butter and cheese to everything they consume. They really have zero desire to be healthy for themselves or their kid.

Because they want to appear that they are being protective of J$'s health.
If they gave even the tiniest tit about his health they would feed him fruits and vegetables with his meals....ideally cooked in a pan that isn't leaching toxins into their food.

Reactions: 11
Today is the last day of our short trip. Stopped at Gideon's this morning. Got the PB Crunch, Coffee Cake, and Lemon Poppyseed Cookies. They are good but I don't think they are waiting in a hour long queue good. The NJ snark comes out in me when people have been waiting for a hour they get inside and have no idea what they want.
Gideon's doesn't really interest me, but I know I'll end up at some point. I get burned out on sweets really fast. I'm more of a Polite Pig kinda guy. :)

I will say, we have a spreadsheet of sweets to try in the parks. I'm going to be the size of Gin when I leave Orlando.

Edit: I hope you guys are having a good time!

Looks like Disney is flying some media out to Texas for some 50th stuff. Hope this wasn't the media event Dimm claimed he had to miss (I didn't watch the latest video).

View attachment 784767
It's Southwest Air's 50th too. I bet there will be Disney 50th wraps on the planes and that's why they are flying them to Texas. I saw an ad for Southwest on my Facebook feed.

edit to add: Just saw on the PMM feed that Jackie from SE is also going on this little excursion too.

Last edited:
SPOILER BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE HER OWN THREAD
I mean at this point she should just shave her head and start fresh. Does she own a mirror?
D7245AF8-7F90-41FF-A3E5-1CBD80CAB8E8.png

It's Southwest Air's 50th too. I bet there will be Disney 50th wraps on the planes and that's why they are flying them to Texas. I saw an ad for Southwest on my Facebook feed.

edit to add: Just saw on the PMM feed that Jackie from SE is also going on this little excursion too.
Paging Mr. Sweaty AKA GiggleShits McFedora The Meat Eating Clown is also on that trip. I’d hate to be stuck sitting next to his dumb bleeping ass

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.