Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good morning,
Talked to my PR friend last night. She has a cousin who works in PR at Disney. She was annoyed that Disney “invited” him out so she asked her cousin why they had put him back after all the shit he pulled. Tim is NOT back on the media list. Disney had extra passes or whatever there called with the word “freelance” on it(congratulations @2020planner) and Tim called at the last minute- last week and asked to go. My friend’s cousin said PR isn’t happy with Tim considering he didn’t post to his sm accounts about the fiftieth and at the time I talked to her hadn’t posted the video. Kind of a slap in the face considering Disney let him go.

Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
One of the underlying gross thing about the slackers and their stans is how it's yet again a majority of white people trying to protect a white family over their past (or "passed" if you're Dim) transgressions. As a POC, I'm sick of white people being coddled all the damn time and never being held accountable. There's a stupid excuse for everything and at most, fake apologies where it's so abundantly clear they still don't understand why they shouldn't have done what they did, because if they did they wouldn't put a band-aid on it by thinking a tearful apology (white woman tears are such a dangerous weapon) and reading off blurbs about random nonprofits would resolve the issue. It's just not enough to be "not racist" (oh good, do you want a cookie from Gideon's?)- everyone should be trying to be actively anti-racist. Especially people like them, a ho-hum white family in Florida with the platform they have and the reach they have to other ho-hum average white families in America, who just want to ignore and avoid discomfort about the role they play and contribute to with the harm perpetuated against POC and instead creepily gush over a toddler who will grow up to be just like his parents.

I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Overheard on bus to MK just now…

lady 1, speaking to her kids: Tim Tracker will probably be at the park today. If you see him let me know. You can’t just run up to him because of the masks.
kid 1: Is he sick? I don’t want to see him if he’s sick.
kid 2: He can’t go on our plane If he’s sick.
lady 2 to lady 1: he said he was sick last week.
(Kids are whining they don’t want more picture, they don’t want to see Tim, lol)
lady 1: I need a pic for my dad. Just one pic with him if we see him, you won’t get sick.
(kid 2 starts to cry, kid 1 continues whining).

so much to unpack there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m weighing in on the Tracker media thing. We have had a lot of news teams from all over the world come for the event. Because I love marketing and I’m nosey- I saw the badges yesterday and talked with one of the media teams about them so these- the blue ones with the white media and name on the bottom are legit media feeds from Disney. However, due to reporters needing additional crew such as camera people, tech support- Disney did offer guest passes to each media party. They look like Tim’s but I’ll show one that is easier to see. They are generic lanyards that allow guests some privileges- mostly the ones where they(Disney) wants photography or video taken. My long post is this- Tim was a guest - 115%. One of the camera men showed me his lanyard when I asked and it is a duplicate of Tim’s.I don’t know which person thought it was a great idea to gift him one. Something interesting I heard from one of the influencers I ran into- The Trackers are not well spoken of in the community and Disney hasn’t invited them as media for over a year. She said this was according to a friend of a friend(grain of salt) that there is no such thing as a limited Disney list- they invite you or don’t.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37

peteykirch

VIP Member
This will be slightly off topic, but this is the recap of our short trip down to WDW from the 25th-28th.

We started driving down Friday evening, but we ended up stopping a little outside of Jacksonville which allowed us to finally experience Buc-Ee's and it's as good as people claim. I'm from NJ and everyone from NJ raves about Wawa, holy crap Wawa cannot hold a candle to Buc-Ee's. It was the middle of the night we ended up getting a few of their snacks, and some of their BBQ. For a gas station chain their pulled pork sandwich was actually pretty and massive for the price. We didn't get Beaver Nuggets but we did their White Chocolate Peanut Butter Overbite, a few of their trail mix blends, and the Pineapple Creme soda they have on tap was to quote Ginn super "refreshing and delicious"

We crashed at a cheap hotel in Jacksonville, woke up fairly early Saturday morning and stopped at Disney Springs as we had Epcot Park Pass Reservations and had to kill some time between 9 and 11AM. We tried the Homecomin Brunch as a walk up and as seated pretty much immediately. We love Homecomin and have yet to have a bad meal there, this continued the streak. We shared the Donuts and the Hallelujah Biscuit and it was more than enough food for the both of us. Megan was super upset she wanted to get the new Jerrod Maruyama Dooney bag, when they first came out the one she wanted was $198, we found them to be marked up to now be $278, she ended up deciding against it and got the Tomorrowland Dress Shop Dress instead.

Let me tell you that getting into the parking lot was an absolute disaster...I never waited so long to get in through the Epcot toll plaza and then into the parking lot and into a space. The biggest issue was 4 lanes went down to 3, but you didn't know that until about 5 feet out from where a CM was directing traffic by pretty flailing jazz hands pointing people left and right. It was a piss poor effort, and not to bash the CMs but the one that was there was pretty much useless. They should have had someone about 500 yards ahead of where this CM was, or put a sign out saying X lane is ending.

We had AP reservations for the Remy Preview by the time we got into the park it was our time to go starting at 12PM. We walked right in, rode Ratatouille in the back half of the ride vehicle getting stuck behind 2 people who filmed the entire ride on iPads. The wait time was less than 5 minutes so we went back on and requested the front half of the ride vehicle so we could enjoy it without having to view it through someone elses iPad. We did a bunch of shopping at the Creations Shop, got the new Epcot Jacket, the Spaceship Earth ornament, and the Epcot Pavilion Jigsaw Puzzle. I wanted the SE Vase but they were sold out of those. We rode Living With the Land, and Soarin, took a water break at Sunshine Seasons, went out rode SE, and then we left to go back to our hotel room at All Stars Movies which was ready. We snagged a Hotwire Hot Deal where we got a standard room at ASMovies for a shade over $80 a night with taxes so I can't complain about being able to stay on Disney property for less than a $100 a night. We had dinner reservations for Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge, and to quote PMM I became the "Master of the Meat Sweats" I had to eat nearly a dozen of the piggy wings. The food is nothing fancy but it's plentiful and delicious. We were disappointed they were sold out of the Wilderness Lodge Corkcicle, we're hoping they will be back in stock when we are down again in November.

Sunday was our Studios Day, and it was the first day of them doing the early entry for resort guests. We got there nice and early and were able to snag a electric charging spot which got us pretty much right next to the front gate. Taking advantage of the early entry we were able to pound out a ton of rides very quickly. By a little after 11AM we were able to ride; Mickey and Minnie, ASSx3, Slinky Dog, Star Toursx2, Smugglers Run, and Rise of the Resistance. We left the Studios, stopped at Publix to get some room drinks, snacks, and a Pub Sub for lunch. We rested at the hotel for a bit, had a quick swim, and then headed out to Animal Kingdom a little before 5PM. We were able to ride Dinosaur 3x, Safari, we stopped at Satuli for a quick snack splitting the Cheeseburger Pods Kids Meal and the Blueberry Cheesecake Mousse. After that we got into line to close out the night of Flight of Passage. I will say there is nothing better than seeing other guests completely lose their mind when they experience an attraction like that for the first time.

Monday we went out for breakfast at Ale and Compass, and it was a good solid meal. I got the Blueberry Bacon Pancakes, Megan got the Salted Caramel Apple French Toast. Since this was a last minute trip and Megan couldn't really take vacation time, she would work from the hotel room while I went out to MK. I was able to hop on a bus from Yacht Club and get to MK in time for the early entry at 8:30. It is kind of crappy they only open Fantasy and Tomorrowland for the early entry. I ended up riding Buzz a couple times, People Mover, and Peter Pan during the early entry period. Once Adventureland and Liberty Square opened I ran over Haunted rode it twice, shuffled over to Pirates, rode that twice then mobile ordered the Raspberry Swirl Dole Whip, enjoyed that, looked around at some of the 50th statues, then headed out to do some resort hopping via the monorail.

The new Contemporary Lobby is absolutely breath taking in person. It's my aesthetic to a tee, I absolutely adore mid-century modern design elements/furniture and the new lobby just exudes that. Did a little pin trading, and shopping then hopped back onto the monorail went to the Poly, did some more shopping by this time is a little after lunch time so from the Poly I hopped on the Disney Springs bus and placed a mobile order for Polite Pig. Had Megan drive to Springs to pick me up at the Orange Garage once the food was ready. Honestly the flavors were good, but the brisket was super dry. Megan liked their pulled pork sandwich. We split a side of mac and cheese which was pretty good. Since we moved to NC I will say the BBQ at Polite Pig is just alright, it's overpriced for what it is, though not as overpriced and sad as Brooklyn BBQ. I think for 15-17 a sandwich they should at least come with a side included, like potato salad, cole slaw, chips or fries. There is a local place near us in NC, called the Smoke Pit for 14 dollars I can get this massive sandwich that includes burnt ends, pulled pork, smoked sausage, slaw and it comes with one side and includes pickles. We still need to try Regal Eagle and will most likely do that in November. We ate the food back at the hotel, and I took some time to relax as I was getting a massive blister, so I went for a swim and soak in the pool for a bit as Megan finished her work for the day.

Dinner that night was at Sebastian's Bistro. The food was pretty good, I liked it more than Megan, but she's just a super picky eater. The pull apart rolls and guava butter was to die for, as was the Pineapple Bread Pudding dessert. After dinner we hopped on the Skyliner to Epcot to get into Club Cool, and do any last minute shopping as it was our last night at Disney. We were able to get into Club Cool with only a 10 minute wait, when we were previously there on Saturday we were quoted 60-90 minutes just to get, and then it could be another 15-30. The new drinks are okay, I really miss my Melon Frosty. We went back to the Creations Shop to see if anything restocked, it didn't. We made a beeline to the Skyliner as the second to last showing of Epcot Forever went off getting back to the Skyliner Station as the show wrapped up. I am not a fan of them putting multiple parties in each gondola, I get at park close/opening they want to push as many people through, but when we left they were putting 8-10 people in each cabin. Honestly it should be limited to 2 unique parties per cabin, as the two parties can sit on their own benches. When we left we were put into a cabin with a party of 4, another party of 2, and a party of 1. Also if you get stuck with people who can't be decent human beings for 10-15 minutes and keep their masks on, there isn't anything you can do. If you are on a bus or boat and the people next to you absolutely refuse to wear a mask, there is at least a CM on the vehicle that could potentially do something.

Tuesday we had to make the drive back to NC. We didn't know what we wanted to do, so we went to Disney Springs a little after 9AM. Megan worked from a table with an umbrella out near the Disney Style as I got into the Gideon's Line. I was in line at 9:15 and was behind 2 parties of 2. We got the PB Crunch, Coffee Cake, and the Lemon Poppyseed Seasonal cookies. Nothing irks me more than people who can spend 45-60 minutes waiting and then when it's their turn they have no idea what they want. That's what one of the parties of 2 did ahead of me. They asked questions about EVERY SINGLE DAMN COOKIE. I brought the cookies back to Megan and then I went back into Springs to do more shopping, hit up World of Disney, Basin, The Lego Store, and the Co-Op Marketplace. We made reservations for The Boathouse around 11:45 but they were able to take us a bit early. It was our first time at the Boathouse, and it didn't disappoint. We shared the Dips and Duo which was Pimento Cheese and Salsa with tortilla chips. Super simple, but very good nonetheless. Megan got the Yacht Club Sandwich and I got the Gibson's Burger. Very good portions, really love their fries reminded me of McDonalds fries but with skins and a bit crispier. We got the Strawberry Shortcake to share as a dessert and oh boy was it good. When we made the reservation the menu didn't have the shortcake on it, the one dessert was wanted to try was the Orange Creme Brulee but that wasn't on the menu when we were there.

After lunch we went back to the car and made the drive back to NC. Drive wasn't bad at all, took a little over 8 hours. I absolutely love our Hyundai Ioniq PHEV can make the trip on one tank of gas. Roughly 563 miles to Disney from our place in NC, and we still had gas in the tank, averaged nearly 55MPG.

So it was a short trip, but a good trip. Only disappointing thing was the parking situation at Epcot on our first day. We didn't even get to try anything from the Food and Wine Booths, but we'll take care of that when we are back down in November. It was quite hot, which made things a bit uncomfortable at times. It is nice being able to be maskless outside especially when you have room to being physically distant. Mask compliance inside was alright. When we were in line for Smugglers a guy pretty much ate an entire bag of smoked sausages throughout the entire queue. On Test Track we were seated with a group that took their masks off right after the seatbelt check.

Anyway thanks for reading my giant wall of text. So here is a giant selfie of me in front of the Tiiki Shrug Statue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CatNipRules

Meanwhile the Main St Confectionary opened today. There is new 50th merch is coming out at a break neck pace. The new nighttime shows debut in the next few days.
Every other site is full of info - most of which is making me want to go to Disney.
The Slackers just make me want to poke my eyeballs out.
I would die laughing if the Barber on Main Street was to open before his "isolation" period is over. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good morning,
Talked to my PR friend last night. She has a cousin who works in PR at Disney. She was annoyed that Disney “invited” him out so she asked her cousin why they had put him back after all the shit he pulled. Tim is NOT back on the media list. Disney had extra passes or whatever there called with the word “freelance” on it(congratulations @2020planner) and Tim called at the last minute- last week and asked to go. My friend’s cousin said PR isn’t happy with Tim considering he didn’t post to his sm accounts about the fiftieth and at the time I talked to her hadn’t posted the video. Kind of a slap in the face considering Disney let him go.
Also forgot to mention: apparently he showed up late for the event. And wasn’t invited to the space 220 thing that day.

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
What a coincidence the Slackers got pretend Covid just in time to not be able to go on the vlogger plane ride they weren’t invited on.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
YOUUUUU GUYYYYZZZ (Edited for spelling credit @saraaaah90 ) STOP FIGHTING

JENN AND TIM AND THEIR MERRY BAND OF MORONS LIVE FOR IT WHEN WE FIGHT

remember why we are here, to call The Trackers and other asshole vloggers out on their bullshit. I understand if someone comes here spouting absolute insane lies but it is okay for someone to gather new intel that is clearly factual

in the case of apojacks and the banned vlogger list though, I’ve got nothing🤣🤣🤣. That was clearly a bunch of BS

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just scrolled through the FB stan group and holy crap these people make me nauseous. 😅 This one guy said he was shaking when he met Tim. Wtf? He is a dude who records videos at theme parks. This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. 🤣

Oh, also, Tim is saying on Reddit that they lost his actual badge with his name so gave him a freelance one. And insinuated he couldn't have had prescheduled interviews as a "+1". Interesting that he used "+1" because I don't think anyone in that post used it as far as what he was responding to, but some have definitely used it here. 😉😄

Hard to believe they misplaced his badge when they had badges for every freaking Disney account known to man. Somehow his was the only one missing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

missmothman

Why do these two always say shit about their kid like "he's going this phase where he wants to feed himself" or "he's going through a phase where he wants to hold things". Those aren't phases you piles of shit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mom2seven

Raise your hand if you think they took the masks off as soon as they got done filming. lol

Jackson was in the house alone, eating. I’m all for letting him feed himself, but maybe supervise him? 🙄😡
Maybe he was with the nanny, but they didnt want to show her with them having covid and all. I wonder if she lives with them? I have been out of the loop for a while, so I'm not sure if that was something that was being thrown around.