The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It absolutely infuriates me they are still feeding him. She is absolutely sick she sounds like she’s got upper nasal congestion, shes sweaty,flushed and her eyes look like tit she almost looks like she’s got pink eye they are so glazed and runny looking …she is absolutely sick.

Yeah keep pretending like you bathe your child Jen …we know you don’t. Tim just sat there and said the things that Jackson does during his bath because she doesn’t know because she doesn’t bleeping bathe him

Reactions: 23
A lot of people with Delta variant were reporting conjunctivitis.

Sounds like that line might not be so faint right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It absolutely infuriates me they are still feeding him. She is absolutely sick she sounds like she’s got upper nasal congestion, shes sweaty,flushed and her eyes look like tit she almost looks like she’s got pink eye they are so glazed and runny looking …she is absolutely sick
Totally agree, hope you feel better Jenny faintlines, more importantly that your baby stays healthy you selfish twits.
Imagine them trying to keep up with the lies for this whopper of a story. 🤯

Reactions: 11
C) why can’t a 2 yo feed himself
YESSSSS - even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people with Delta variant were reporting conjunctivitis.

Sounds like that line might not be so faint right now.
Yeah. I wondered this. Could the faint line be she was infected and ABOUT to show symptoms?

And as she sat there - SMUG AS ALL HELL - saying TIM had COVID but SHEEEE didn't... that NOW she could have experiencing symptoms while they've already promised the stans home bleeping vlogs with the notion that they are in the - and I quote their COVID vlog here - "POST COVID QUARANTINE PHASE" :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It absolutely infuriates me they are still feeding him. She is absolutely sick she sounds like she’s got upper nasal congestion, shes sweaty,flushed and her eyes look like tit she almost looks like she’s got pink eye they are so glazed and runny looking …she is absolutely sick.

Yeah keep pretending like you bathe your child Jen …we know you don’t. Tim just sat there and said the things that Jackson does during his bath because she doesn’t know because she doesn’t bleeping bathe him
I was just scanning... so Tim is inside with a mask on feeding J. (because Jenn can't be bothered OR the child cannot feed himself at this point) and then Tim goes OUTSIDE to eat HIS food unmasked while Jenn sits there and films him? Where is Jackson?!?

I can't wrap my head around this logic.

Reactions: 22
Lurked for awhile and that nasty pile of dishes grossed me out so much I finally had to bite the bullet and create an account. See what you made me do Jennyfaintlines!

I don’t understand why they’re such slobs. I don’t have kids and I don’t want any, but I am a single person in my 30s who lives alone, has a FT job, and a couple of autoimmune disorders and health issues that cause chronic fatigue and chronic pain and high-functioning depression on the best of days, and I still manage to vacuum and dust and wash my damn dishes. And while I don’t have kids I do have 2 cats, one who is 3 legged and another who broke both her back legs (she might have a genetic bone issue) and needed 3 major surgeries in the last few months which requires me to do a lot of caretaking since it takes months to fully heal each time.

How do you even let that many dishes pile up? They used all those for just one meal the night before? And the freaking dishwasher is also full? You can’t wash dishes while you’re binging AHS? You are literally stuck at home, WTF are you even doing besides filling tervises up with more ice than the ‘berg that killed Titanic? You don’t feed your child, you don’t bathe your child (or yourself), JFC, this woman needs to get to therapy because it’s so clear she’s trying to sell her cult a diamond that’s just CZ and while it doesn’t weigh on her because she’d have to do some self-reflecting for that, its definitely manifesting physically and through her actions (or lack of).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Respect? These two morons have been blowing through money faster than people change underwear.

Yet we're supposed to be amazed that they're "taking the time" to vlog?

First, it's their job (using the term loosely)

Second, if they were smart enough, they'd have a larger bank of vlogs ready to go in the case of an emergency or medical situation or travel plan changes (hello, Cali). OR, if push came to shove, be secure enough in their viewership and bank accounts to take a week off to fully recuperate off camera.

1632697864510.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Interesting! There aren’t any home nasal swab kits at the CVS or Walgreens near my house. Just the blood antigen tests.
I'm from the UK and all lateral tests the fast ones are nose and throat swab I do four a week for work.

The blood ones are for if you had covid in the last 90days and you have antibodies from the virus

Reactions: 1
Shouldn't Tim be in quarentine in a room and with door locked?

When my front line worker aunt had it, they'd food would be dropped outside her bedroom door and she didn't have any interaction with her husband/kids in the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
also...all the toddler spoons in the dishwasher!! for a kid that isn't allowed to use them!?!????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just scanning... so Tim is inside with a mask on feeding J. (because Jenn can't be bothered OR the child cannot feed himself at this point) and then Tim goes OUTSIDE to eat HIS food unmasked while Jenn sits there and films him? Where is Jackson?!?

I can't wrap my head around this logic.
Jackson was in the house alone, eating. I’m all for letting him feed himself, but maybe supervise him? 🙄😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Raise your hand if you think they took the masks off as soon as they got done filming. lol

Jackson was in the house alone, eating. I’m all for letting him feed himself, but maybe supervise him? 🙄😡
Maybe he was with the nanny, but they didnt want to show her with them having covid and all. I wonder if she lives with them? I have been out of the loop for a while, so I'm not sure if that was something that was being thrown around.

Reactions: 31
Sorry if someone already ranted about this, but I couldn’t believe they sat there saying they didn’t know how Tim got Covid because he was wearing his mask inside and outside. Seriously?! What about all the Halloween events where the were not wearing a mask with scare actors screaming in their faces? What the actual duck...😡 😷 my 🍑(mask my ass).

Raise your hand if you think they took the masks off as soon as they got done filming. lol

Maybe he was with the nanny, but they didnt want to show her with them having covid and all. I wonder if she lives with them? I have been out of the loop for a while, so I'm not sure if that was something that was being thrown around.
🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
YESSSS Nailed it.

All for bleeping show. It's just that they can't keep up w/ their shitshow stack of lies that they slip up here or there and their stans don't have the analytical minds (or common sense) that we do to see through the crap. So they buy the lies - hook, line, and sinker. Every. Single. bleeping. Time.

Reactions: 20
this idiot showed us how she makes her iced coffee - and clearly showed regular ass espresso pods - not decaf. so much for that lie. 😆

what Jen showed (yellow box… even went on about how it’s so good and not bitter cause it’s blonde roast etc.) - which is funny as lighter coffee roasts typically have higher caffeine:
4E232C69-4857-4682-8D52-B0DA5818AC2A.png

the only decaf variety they seem to sell:

45971412-CB9D-4E52-97CA-AA1B5A86D2A8.png

pretty clearly not decaf. don’t make a big fuss to claim you don’t drink much and you quit caffeine anymore please. ✌🏻

plus I’m all but throwing up in my mouth at how watery and gross her “iced” coffee is with all the melted ice and watery almond milk to top it off 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....

And Tim holding him when he's getting over covid. What part of trying to have as little contact with J$ as possible. And they didn't clean up after dinner from the night before. OMG!!!! These two just infuriate me.....
Omg i cringe everytime i see the mess....my house never ever looked like that even with 2 boys a year apart and pets..she is LAZY!

Lurked for awhile and that nasty pile of dishes grossed me out so much I finally had to bite the bullet and create an account. See what you made me do Jennyfaintlines!

I don’t understand why they’re such slobs. I don’t have kids and I don’t want any, but I am a single person in my 30s who lives alone, has a FT job, and a couple of autoimmune disorders and health issues that cause chronic fatigue and chronic pain and high-functioning depression on the best of days, and I still manage to vacuum and dust and wash my damn dishes. And while I don’t have kids I do have 2 cats, one who is 3 legged and another who broke both her back legs (she might have a genetic bone issue) and needed 3 major surgeries in the last few months which requires me to do a lot of caretaking since it takes months to fully heal each time.

How do you even let that many dishes pile up? They used all those for just one meal the night before? And the freaking dishwasher is also full? You can’t wash dishes while you’re binging AHS? You are literally stuck at home, WTF are you even doing besides filling tervises up with more ice than the ‘berg that killed Titanic? You don’t feed your child, you don’t bathe your child (or yourself), JFC, this woman needs to get to therapy because it’s so clear she’s trying to sell her cult a diamond that’s just CZ and while it doesn’t weigh on her because she’d have to do some self-reflecting for that, its definitely manifesting physically and through her actions (or lack of).
My boys are a year apart but grown now. I worked full time but got up early, cleaning, prepping dinner etc before i even left for work....id be on the couch at 11 pm folding laundry...my house was always spotless. At this point i have a bunch of special needs cats who require constand meds and injections, and a 91 year old mom who had spinal surgery...im retired at 57 for the past 2 years as i invested properly. My husband does help out around the house and yes its still spotless....years ago when we both worked full time i mowed the lawn and did the yard work because i had 2 days off, hubby only had one.....can you see that lazy slacker mowing or cleaning gutters? I cant even watch it anymore....my kids were toilet trained by their kids age...all they care about are the social media views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.