The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment on the latest FRE video, can anyone interpret what this means or find the selfies they are talking about?
So far - I have yet to find anything dated the 17th but I did find this on Pam's FB page.
And the "positivity" thing - she apparently does that a lot. She's apparently big into positivity.

The photos / references to Tim I found by her and the company were made *after* the vlog went up.

I'm still looking though 👀 for 17th pics.

1632691608645.png

Reactions: 5
I know he was there the 15th when i was at epcot....when club cool opened
I 100% know that he was there on the 15th. My son and I both saw him setting up to film the food that he was eating. I soooo wanted to go up and say something snarky to him, but my son was like don't do it mom. Guess he was right since he got the rona....

Reactions: 6
Why is J. scrolling through Good Night Moon when Tim - overcoming COVID - is trying to feed him?
A) why does he need the screen while eating? he's paying no attention to the act of having a meal (you know, as a FaMiLy, right, Jenn?)
B) why can't Jenn feed him?

Reactions: 20
How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....

And Tim holding him when he's getting over covid. What part of trying to have as little contact with J$ as possible. And they didn't clean up after dinner from the night before. OMG!!!! These two just infuriate me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....

And Tim holding him when he's getting over covid. What part of trying to have as little contact with J$ as possible. And they didn't clean up after dinner from the night before. OMG!!!! These two just infuriate me.....
I was thinking the same thing when I saw those dishes. They live like absolute pigs

Reactions: 15
Why is J. scrolling through Good Night Moon when Tim - overcoming COVID - is trying to feed him?
A) why does he need the screen while eating? he's paying no attention to the act of having a meal (you know, as a FaMiLy, right, Jenn?)
B) why can't Jenn feed him?
C) why can’t a 2 yo feed himself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tim eating out back by the pool standing like some sort of neglected horse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, who the duck asks about her coffee??? Honest to fork

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m watching the latest pasta blog, She is absolutely stuffed up you can hear it inner voice.
YES!!!!! I just heard it right now. She sounds exactly like I did and as you are recovering the nasal drip and nose congestion continues.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can someone please PLEASE feed this kid some vegetables?!? Asides from olives?!

my god all this kid gets is brown food and carbs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
15:35 “It looks like a telephone cord huh”…Jenn, J$ won’t ever know what a bleeping telephone cord is you bleeping dingbat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Take that damn iPad away at meal times & have him eat. They are going to raise him to be horrible without constant stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So far - I have yet to find anything dated the 17th but I did find this on Pam's FB page.
And the "positivity" thing - she apparently does that a lot. She's apparently big into positivity.

The photos / references to Tim I found by her and the company were made *after* the vlog went up.

I'm still looking though 👀 for 17th pics.

View attachment 782481
this is from the manatee snorkeling tour isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
I like how Jenn had to chime in that J does the same thing when SHE gives him a bath (leans on her shirt and gets it wet). 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.