The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubbed a while ago, so I didn’t realize they went back to “and now it’s time to pay the price”. (I always bleeping hated that line.) Guess it’s no longer time to help.

Reactions: 9
I unsubbed a while ago, so I didn’t realize they went back to “and now it’s time to pay the price”. (I always bleeping hated that line.) Guess it’s no longer time to help.
At least the pay the price tag line is more honest about them wanting money. Karma how they're the ones who've had to pay the price though.

Neither Tim nor Jenn have ever cared about helping out any non-profit, ever. Their goal with that time to help thing was to toss a bandage on a festering wound they created in hopes that the mouse might be duped into thinking "Aw, shucks. They're really good people after all."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rapid tests are blood based so they probably didn’t want to prick his finger because you do have to get the blood into a pipette and then drop it onto the test. It probably was easier to do the one and done nasal swab.
No, they are nasal swab. BinaxNow. No blood at all.

Reactions: 4
At least the pay the price tag line is more honest about them wanting money. Karma how they're the ones who've had to pay the price though.

Neither Tim nor Jenn have ever cared about helping out any non-profit, ever. Their goal with that time to help thing was to toss a bandage on a festering wound they created in hopes that the mouse might be duped into thinking "Aw, shucks. They're really good people after all."
You’re right, they don’t even pretend to care anymore.

Reactions: 8
Interesting! There aren’t any home nasal swab kits at the CVS or Walgreens near my house. Just the blood antigen tests.
Check Walmart or Sam's Club online, or CVS .com to check all stores near you. They are sold out in a lot of places. Walmart and Sam's had them $10 cheaper than CVS. They come in a kit of 2 tests. Nasal swab, 1 inch into your nostril, both nostrils swabbed. There is a liquid dropper you drop 6 drops into the hole in the test then slide the swab into the cardboard and over the hole, then shut and seal the cardboard and wait 15 min. Ours came up positive within 10 seconds when we had symptoms early on (we had pcr's a day later for my child and 2 days later for me, and they came back 24-48 hours later as positive as well). I took another a week after my first positive at-home test and it was super faint positive, I could barely see it -- like Jenn. This is why it makes me wonder about her story. I feel like it's possible she was infected and didn't test till the end of it.

I highly recommend everyone get the at-home tests. They work! Yes, they can show false NEGATIVES if you are testing too early, but the positives are pretty much spot on. Our pediatrician offices uses the same tests prior to a pcr and they told me they are accurate. I wish our government was providing these to people to test and offering them for cheap. You know they probably take a dollar to make and they are charging $24 a box of 2 at CVS. We could all be testing before big events, for school, for travel. Yes, we may miss some early positives, but generally it would be a huge help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Check Walmart or Sam's Club online, or CVS .com to check all stores near you. They are sold out in a lot of places. Walmart and Sam's had them $10 cheaper than CVS. They come in a kit of 2 tests. Nasal swab, 1 inch into your nostril, both nostrils swabbed. There is a liquid dropper you drop 6 drops into the hole in the test then slide the swab into the cardboard and over the hole, then shut and seal the cardboard and wait 15 min. Ours came up positive within 10 seconds when we had symptoms early on (we had pcr's a day later for my child and 2 days later for me, and they came back 24-48 hours later as positive as well). I took another a week after my first positive at-home test and it was super faint positive, I could barely see it -- like Jenn. This is why it makes me wonder about her story. I feel like it's possible she was infected and didn't test till the end of it.

I highly recommend everyone get the at-home tests. They work! Yes, they can show false NEGATIVES if you are testing too early, but the positives are pretty much spot on. Our pediatrician offices uses the same tests prior to a pcr and they told me they are accurate. I wish our government was providing these to people to test and offering them for cheap. You know they probably take a dollar to make and they are charging $24 a box of 2 at CVS. We could all be testing before big events, for school, for travel. Yes, we may miss some early positives, but generally it would be a huge help.
Wow $24 for two.
I’m in Uk and our government is giving lateral flow tests for free. You can pick them up in any pharmacy. A box of 10 at a time. They are also given to school kids over 12 to do two per week.

ive got Covid right now. Tested positive on a PCR on Tuesday. The Lateral flow tests were showing negative for me though right up until today.
We have to isolate 10 days from onset of symptoms or 10 days from PCR if asymptomatic.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jenn must have had COVID before Tim. She tested faintly positive because her infection was subsiding. It’s so obvious they must realise!

Do you have to have a lateral flow or PCR test before flying? In the UK we have to provide a negative test 72hrs before flying?
Could Tim’s positive test and Jenn’s faint positive have been picked up when they were preparing for their Ca fl, rather than the story about testing Tim when he had the sniffles.

The ‘Great Cupcake Caper’ is finding a plastic toy that had rolled under the couch! From the title, I thought they had done some actual baking with Jackson.

But no, let’s film the child eating olives. How many times do they need to highlight he is eating OLIVES (rather than fried food and bacon bacon bacon). Why does Tim need to put peanut butter into Jackson’s fruit smoothies? Just let him get used to the flavour of fruit!

Wow $24 for two.
I’m in Uk and our government is giving lateral flow tests for free. You can pick them up in any pharmacy. A box of 10 at a time. They are also given to school kids over 12 to do two per week.

ive got Covid right now. Tested positive on a PCR on Tuesday. The Lateral flow tests were showing negative for me though right up until today.
We have to isolate 10 days from onset of symptoms or 10 days from PCR if asymptomatic.
Leave it to the US to make health care ridiculously expensive while other countries do the right thing. Yes, $24 for 2. Walmart had them for $14 for the 2 in the box. Yeah, for us the positive showed up when we had symptoms. So you will miss early infections, but for us they basically helped prevent it from spreading in our household and kept me from going anywhere ASAP. I didn't have any typical COVID symptoms when I did that test but did the day after.

I am convinced T&J read some of my comments about the '7 day post negative test' thing. 😂 They totally brought it up and Tim said how that part was confusing and he read something about it, but then saw '10 days after symptoms start' down lower. YEAH, because the top part is for close contacts in quarantine and the bottom part about COVID positives in isolation. They said yesterday they were DONE with COVID, today they said they are just being extra careful isolating 7 days after the negative. Wtf? Jenn said she already had it with her faint lines comment -- faint positive is positive. Hahahaha, I can't with these two. Also, if you masked only after he lost his smell, then you didn't mask during his most contagious period. 😂😂 Ugh, these two. It seems weird to me that if Tim had a runny nose out of nowhere he didn't think a mask was useful at all around them at home, but only after he lost his smell. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@Southpaw33 I will definitely look, thanks for the advice! I guess one good thing is in my area the county is still doing free drive thru testing 3x a week at our community health centers (but it seems a lot of places aren’t doing this anymore) not everyone has $24+ extra dollars to spend on rapid tests when there’s rent/mortgages to be paid, gas, groceries etc.

I’ve also heard the same thing about the reliability of the in home tests, if it comes up positive in any way, you’re positive but if it’s negative it may be throwing out a false negative because your viral load hasn’t built up to be detected yet.

Either way I hope Baby J stays healthy, poor kid does not deserve to be sick because his parents are dummies.

I this last video is all a ruse, aka click bait. The big give away is the constant references to “friends.” My friend said covid did this to them, my friend was amazed how quickly I recovered, we gave out boo bash tickets to friends, blah blah blah. The lie detector determines this is all a lie because you have no friends 🤭

Also want to add it’s all very convenient that they just happen to have all this pre planned footage, because of a scheduled trip. Or as the trackers basically said, a perfect time to catch covid
That is what I came to say. Yeah, bleeping right! Sure they've prob had it ...maybe repeatedly. They kept it quiet, though. They are finally doing this video to monetize the situation. They've been in the theme parks and out non stop since they opened...what a year and a half ago and now they finally have it? Blehh ..hurry up and go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm highly dubious about how much the Trackholes actually earn. I follw another wellknown Youtuber Louis Rossmann who has 1.6 million subscribers and he's just posted a video about how he's having relocate his computer repair shop business because he can't afford the $12,000 in monthly rent.

The Trackers have half as many subs as him so I don't think the $1000 per video stacks up.

Reactions: 5
"A lot of questions have been asked in our last video, we'll address them throughout several videos"
Aka pick and choose questions that we can bs our way thru. Let's be real... people were asking j$... because he last video was made scarcely known if he too got COVID and the amount of exposure to him.

I also found it funny how Jenn had to be like "no i didn't force Tim to go to the guestroom". Like girl,

Also Tim saying he applied for that urban challenge thing AND wearing the shirt/mentioning it in a vlog in hopes to be accepted. Last time didn't they reach out?

I am glad Tim put they disclaimer of "this is how we do it" for handling COVID. But you, Tim, have responsibility in the content and information you put into your videos.

I'm highly dubious about how much the Trackholes actually earn. I follw another wellknown Youtuber Louis Rossmann who has 1.6 million subscribers and he's just posted a video about how he's having relocate his computer repair shop business because he can't afford the $12,000 in monthly rent.

The Trackers have half as many subs as him so I don't think the $1000 per video stacks up.
I wonder this too, but they’re clearly spending a lot of money so where else is it coming from?

Reactions: 5

I've taken these tests, too, and they clearly state that ANY line - no matter how faint is a positive. Did they even READ the instructions?? I'm surprised they didn't hear me all the way to FL shouting at my tv when Jenn kept saying it was faint so she didn't have it. I wanted to smack her. ...also doesn't add up when they talk about Tim's being faint as he was getting better, but STILL POSITIVE!!! SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow didn't realise the tests were so expensive in the USA, it is no wonder people don't get tested for mild symptoms, in the UK you can just pick them up for free. Imagine having to pay to test your kids twice a week (people wouldn't)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That was down time, in fact he couldn't get any lower. Disgusting pos.

I wonder this too, but they’re clearly spending a lot of money so where else is it coming from?
A week of sh1tty home vlogs is gonna hit hard. They usually don't do as well. They'll keep cramming covid in the title. But poor Jackson will be front and centre every time.

My son & daughter were talking about Charli D'Amelio last night. Being an old fart, I'd never heard of her and don't watch TikTok. But it really saddened me to hear then read about her. It sounds like a dream to be suddenly very rich and famous for doing something you love (in her case dance) but she's struggling. She can't deal with the hate, doesn't want to go outside and doesn't even enjoy dancing now. What a price to pay. Sooner this crap dies out, the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Their shitshow has truly turned a corner....health updates, eating olives, and finding crap under the sofa. What I really hate is making JP say goodnight and I love you to the camera, multiple times. The creepers must really get off on that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.