The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they won't do a livestream about COVID after all. They wouldn't be able to answer any of the questions correctly (although that still probably wouldn't matter to their stans, those idiots will excuse anything). But when they put out home vlogs they can control the narrative (even though it is still incorrect info). They could be caught off guard in a livestream, just like Dim bringing up that TikTok about stealing water from first aid before Ginn gave him the evil eye headshake to stop talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But no, let’s film the child eating olives. How many times do they need to highlight he is eating OLIVES (rather than fried food and bacon bacon bacon). Why does Tim need to put peanut butter into Jackson’s fruit smoothies? Just let him get used to the flavour of fruit!
Every time Tim talks about his smoothies it irks me. Sir, you eat plenty of calories and do not do enough exercise to be having to add the peanut butter. A three fruit peanut butter smoothie is not really the health fix for someone who is already consuming so much sugar and calories. Would it kill him to add some spinach or kale. I know it’s a weird thing to get bent out of shape about, but it’s a pet peeve of mine. 😂

Their shitshow has truly turned a corner....health updates, eating olives, and finding crap under the sofa. What I really hate is making JP say goodnight and I love you to the camera, multiple times. The creepers must really get off on that.
The sofa scene had me cringing for two reasons
1. The thought of the amount of dust under the couch, I’m sure they have never moved it to clean under 🤢
2. Tim’s back hanging out of his pants. I don’t understand why he can’t just buy clothes that fit him. Tim you wouldn’t have a muffin top if you would just buy the proper clothing size.

I really question whether they are completely naive or just disgusting the way they make Buddy say goodbye to the camera. It’s gross, and I really do worry for that poor kids safety with those obsessed stans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So cringeworthy to see so much J content. They need to give him privacy and keep moments like that for something like the FamilyAlbum app for example. And they absolutely should keep Tim separate… not around as much as usual + a mask. But like we’ve all mentioned here I’m sure the whole family has it. It was only a matter of time.

Until Tim tested negative why couldn’t he have gone to a hotel to quarantine? Is that not a thing offered in Orlando? It’s a thing here in Canada.

Oh right - because keeping J safe isn’t the biggest priority vs Jen not having to do any extra work being a mom at home. Just do the bare minimum and order pizza for dinner every night if you need to but be sure that your child is safer than being around someone who supposedly has covid.

And seriously even Tim’s PJ / casual shorts are bursting at the seams. I’m now convinced right pants are his fetish.

Reactions: 12
At least the pay the price tag line is more honest about them wanting money. Karma how they're the ones who've had to pay the price though.

Neither Tim nor Jenn have ever cared about helping out any non-profit, ever. Their goal with that time to help thing was to toss a bandage on a festering wound they created in hopes that the mouse might be duped into thinking "Aw, shucks. They're really good people after all."
Back at the beginning of the pandemic when they stopped doing superchats , they mentioned that they always gave 100% of their superchat money to charity anyway (insert eye roll here). That is very easy for them to say because there is no way to prove that they didn't. And even if they did, it would only be because it benefitted them as a tax deduction. Although, I have seen other posters here mention that Dim does their taxes and he is not very savvy about things like that, so they probably just kept the superchat money for themselves.

So cringeworthy to see so much J content. They need to give him privacy and keep moments like that for something like the FamilyAlbum app for example. And they absolutely should keep Tim separate… not around as much as usual + a mask. But like we’ve all mentioned here I’m sure the whole family has it. It was only a matter of time.

Until Tim tested negative why couldn’t he have gone to a hotel to quarantine? Is that not a thing offered in Orlando? It’s a thing here in Canada.

Oh right - because keeping J safe isn’t the biggest priority vs Jen not having to do any extra work being a mom at home. Just do the bare minimum and order pizza for dinner every night if you need to but be sure that your child is safer than being around someone who supposedly has covid.

And seriously even Tim’s PJ / casual shorts are bursting at the seams. I’m now convinced right pants are his fetish.
If he was sick w/ the virus (presuming he was the only one and discarding - for a moment - Jennyfaintlines' part of the story), I'm not sure I want him going to a hotel to infect God only knows who else.

It's best he stayed where he was but isolated (which he didn't do very well either, aside from eating outside a bit and maybe sleeping in the guest bedroom)

Back at the beginning of the pandemic when they stopped doing superchats , they mentioned that they always gave 100% of their superchat money to charity anyway (insert eye roll here). That is very easy for them to say because there is no way to prove that they didn't. And even if they did, it would only be because it benefitted them as a tax deduction. Although, I have seen other posters here mention that Dim does their taxes and he is not very savvy about things like that, so they probably just kept the superchat money for themselves.
Within days of the superchat that they couldn't turn off / forgot how to turn off / flat out were lying, Tim got the hideous new tattoos on his feet. This was shortly after moving into the new $450,000 house, mind you. So, in that instance, the only charity that likely got the money was the charity of the tattoo artist. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
If he was sick w/ the virus (presuming he was the only one and discarding - for a moment - Jennyfaintlines' part of the story), I'm not sure I want him going to a hotel to infect God only knows who else.
NYC's public health is obviously a bit more...robust...than Florida, but they were having people isolate in the hotel rooms, not laying by the pool. They'd house people and bring them meals for the duration.

Reactions: 6
NYC's public health is obviously a bit more...robust...than Florida, but they were having people isolate in the hotel rooms, not laying by the pool. They'd house people and bring them meals for the duration.
Yes, NY City's is a different scenario all together than anything here in Florida or other states, in general.

And I was always under the impression quarantine and isolation are two different things.
Quarantine when there's a chance you were exposed. Isolate when you're actively fighting the virus.

Trackers keep using that term wrong.

Edited to add: found it -

1632662747005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Every time Tim talks about his smoothies it irks me. Sir, you eat plenty of calories and do not do enough exercise to be having to add the peanut butter. A three fruit peanut butter smoothie is not really the health fix for someone who is already consuming so much sugar and calories. Would it kill him to add some spinach or kale. I know it’s a weird thing to get bent out of shape about, but it’s a pet peeve of mine. 😂

The sofa scene had me cringing for two reasons
1. The thought of the amount of dust under the couch, I’m sure they have never moved it to clean under 🤢
2. Tim’s back hanging out of his pants. I don’t understand why he can’t just buy clothes that fit him. Tim you wouldn’t have a muffin top if you would just buy the proper clothing size.

I really question whether they are completely naive or just disgusting the way they make Buddy say goodbye to the camera. It’s gross, and I really do worry for that poor kids safety with those obsessed stans.
I was thinking the same thing about his smoothie! Get PB2 or add yogurt- it’s just a giant thing of fruit.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to add apart from hat tip to whoever came up with Jennyfaintlines

Kudos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how they say, "we are completely done with covid!" Ummm, covid doesn't work that way. I have a feeling they will be traveling with a vengeance after this. Especially because they claim the only symptoms Tim had were being tired and losing his senses. I have seen so many friends and family members get covid again, even after being vaccinated and already having it. Just interesting how everything in their little world is so perfect.
I had a 40 year old coworker with no pre existing conditions come down with covid. She went from mild symptoms at home to the ICU on a vent. The only reason she is still here today is because they found 1 open ECMO in the state, she was on it for a month and it saved her life. She is now back home but has pulmonary, cognitive and physical damages (to name a few) that may disable her for life. She and her husband will also be filing bankruptcy from the medical bills (just the ECMO alone was $40k a day).
I'm sure many of us have friends or family that we have seen suffer from this terrible virus and they act like it is just another day in paradise.
Sorry for the rant!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can't with these stans. No wonder the Trackers can spread so much misinformation. Their stans are bleeping clueless themselves.

Joshua Ruiz de Val
Joshua Ruiz de Val
52 minutes ago
The fact that you're both vaccinated also helped in terms of not spreading it to eachother. I read a story the other day about a vaccinated mom who's daughter got COVID and she was taking care of her for weeks, not even wearing a mask, and she never got the virus.

Caitlyn Skiff
Caitlyn Skiff
8 hours ago
As someone who's parents didn't (and still don't to this day) sleep in the same room (my dad works swing shifts and also is a horrendous snorer who keeps my mom awake so they just decided it's easier to sleep in separate rooms), it's weird hearing married couples say it's weird sleeping in different beds. But that and masking are, in my opinion, probably the main reason Jen and Jackson didn't get it. I am happy that you are feeling better Tim!

• Sick
  • Angry
I was thinking the same thing about his smoothie! Get PB2 or add yogurt- it’s just a giant thing of fruit.
Tim? Yogurt? :ROFLMAO:
Tim won't eat fruit (or vegetables) unless they're in an easy to digest, dessert-like form.

1632664905559.png

It kind of surprises me when people say they put on weight at Disney. There's so much walking, I always drop a pant size and am hiking up the waist as I head home. (I love it, I need it :) )

With all the walking Tim does combined with his height either the weight he carries indicates that he's either a very efficient walker (LOL) or he's packing in about 6000 calories a day. How does anyone eat like that?

It kind of surprises me when people say they put on weight at Disney. There's so much walking, I always drop a pant size and am hiking up the waist as I head home. (I love it, I need it :) )

With all the walking Tim does combined with his height either the weight he carries indicates that he's either a very efficient walker (LOL) or he's packing in about 6000 calories a day. How does anyone eat like that?
Yeah, but that's the difference between a tourist and a local. A local / vlogger only goes for a few hours (often 3-5 tops) and walks at a leisurely pace w/ lots of stops. Not enough to burn through all the food they eat. A tourist likely goes from open to close (or has a much much lengthier day in comparison) and is constantly actively moving and gets in a higher number of steps overall.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, but that's the difference between a tourist and a local. A local / vlogger only goes for a few hours (often 3-5 tops) and walks at a leisurely pace w/ lots of stops. Not enough to burn through all the food they eat. A tourist likely goes from open to close (or has a much much lengthier day in comparison) and is constantly actively moving and gets in a higher number of steps overall.
I think it's the walk from the resort bus stops at Epcot to the entrance that does it for me. I think they put them in another state.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's the walk from the resort bus stops at Epcot to the entrance that does it for me. I think they put them in another state.
I hear ya. That and the ones at DS seem to be a never-ending walk dependent upon which resort you need to head to.

Reactions: 8
The Wall-E picture😆

When they ate at the Gordon Ramsey Fish and Chips, Tim commented on how the food was ‘easy to eat’, meaning they could use their filthy fingers rather than a knife and fork.

That comment made me think of those scenes in the Wall-E movie!

Since when was eating real food ‘difficult’?

Oh and in one of the Universal blogs they were describing what they had bought for breakfast (the usual pig and potato combos), then Tim showed they bought a banana to show how good they are.

One banana. Between three of them.

oh yeah said Jenn. I bet it ended up in the bin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tim? Yogurt? :ROFLMAO:
Tim won't eat fruit (or vegetables) unless they're in an easy to digest, dessert-like form.

View attachment 781766

Paging Mr Sweaty manages to do that pretty efficiently. Tim will catch up to him in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know everyone has different priorities, and clearly Tim has to pick up a lot of the slack with Jackson, since Jenn is too busy laying around the house, lady of the manor style, to do her half of the parenting. But if my job was to walk around Disney World for a few hours a day and rake in six figures for that, do you know how much time I'd be spending in the gym?

Reactions: 18
I know what you mean. On my last trip I ate less than usual because the heat just killed my appetite plus all that walking. Tim doesn't hit the parks hard like someone on vacation, though, so he's probably not burning as many calories as we, or he would like to, think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.