The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this some version of a mullet? Those long stringy pieces on each side really need to go!
Honestly I think a mullet might be more attractive. This is just the worst. It’s bleached to high hell and dry and stringy and thin. It’s absolutely atrocious

Reactions: 11
Looks like Disney is flying some media out to Texas for some 50th stuff. Hope this wasn't the media event Dimm claimed he had to miss (I didn't watch the latest video).

View attachment 784767
Definitely not that event!
Tim got a package. Something about a train ride. Got this cup I thought was a tervis. Had J$ help pull off the top and a “snake” popped out. The cup had other items like a rodent/bug (icr) and a pocket watch (which Timbo always wanted) that when opened was broken and had a blood stain on the face.

She's right, definitely boring!!!!
Without Jackson they gave zero content
House is a f*@ing disaster
Give the kid a frigging haircut
Jen can't cook worth tit, those eggs were nasty!!!!!! Throw that pan out.
Fresh air people!!!!!!
Jackson ignores Jen every single time!!!!
Amen!
Jennifaintline makes breakfast, then gives J$ his beige lunch of chicken and mashed potatoes. No vegetables to be seen. Yep, she just got up.
• Love how J$ ignores her
Tim still eats outside, but manhandles J$ all day long. Playing, literally feeding him, giving him a bath, making sure he says goodbye and I love you to the camera and finally puts J$ to bed.
Absolutely, without J$ they have ZERO CONTENT!!

@MustLoveGoats said “She is doubling down that she’s not sick, instead blaming her sounding stuffy on the mask clip. I hate them so much”

Jennifaintline is in such denial!
Who knows how many people both she and Timbo were patient zero to at contracting COVID. And J$ probably had it or got it at EPCOT evidenced by the glass play in the Ratatouille ride video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a coincidence the Slackers got pretend Covid just in time to not be able to go on the vlogger plane ride they weren’t invited on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a coincidence the Slackers got pretend Covid just in time to not be able to go on the vlogger plane ride they weren’t invited on.
What's sad is that we have to think this way because they've forced us to do so, huh?

Kinda happens that way, Jenn, when you lie all the time and make drama up where there isn't any.
Then, when something REALLY happens to you, no one believes your ass.

Reactions: 16
SPOILER BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE HER OWN THREAD
I mean at this point she should just shave her head and start fresh. Does she own a mirror?
View attachment 784921

Paging Mr. Sweaty AKA GiggleShits McFedora The Meat Eating Clown is also on that trip. I’d hate to be stuck sitting next to his dumb bleeping ass
So I guess that kills the rumor that Disney dropped Nate completely off the media list.

• Haha
1632843603034.png

Magicalmegvlog has 1,500 Instagram followers and 7,300 on YouTube. And is apparently a Michael Kay fan:

1632843685352.png

Seems like the bar is super super low to be on Disney media. The WDWTHRUMYEYES only has 48 YouTube subscribers. Maybe they are big on TikTok or some other platform?

Reactions: 7
What's sad is that we have to think this way because they've forced us to do so, huh?

Kinda happens that way, Jenn, when you lie all the time and make drama up where there isn't any.
Then, when something REALLY happens to you, no one believes your ass.
It’s called Peter and the Wolf syndrome.

Perpetual lying confuses the mind cause you can’t remember what the truth really is anymore.

is this a flight with a bunch of grifty vloggers?? Sounds gross and honestly Disney you guys don’t need this “exposure”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
SPOILER BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE HER OWN THREAD
I mean at this point she should just shave her head and start fresh. Does she own a mirror?
View attachment 784921

Paging Mr. Sweaty AKA GiggleShits McFedora The Meat Eating Clown is also on that trip. I’d hate to be stuck sitting next to his dumb bleeping ass
HER HAIR IS AWFUL! Why can't she see that? And it still looks like a hair piece on top with dark undersides.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.