The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they are under the impression that "Buddy's First Haircut | First Haircut Experience At Harmony Barbershop" is going to be the next 1 million view video when in all reality, I think it'll be an above average home vlog video.

They're still the top dog (viewership-wise) in Disney vlogging, but all of their other content (and even their Disney content from where it once was) is down.

Reactions: 16
Maybe their strategy was to bore Tattle into submission?

If so…good job guys 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Holy tit, Jenn was soooo stuffed up in this last vlog!

Anyone notice they had a new balloon in their house? Guess they aren't banned after all. Balloons are back to being #hosted! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Universal/Disney have been watching The Slackers recent home vlogs. All their lies and misinformation when it comes to COVID. How slovenly and disgusting their home is. What terrible parents they are, getting their kid hooked on screens, unhealthy food and bad habits. With every single video, the Slackers continue to prove that they DON'T deserve to represent any brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice the wine corks filling up in the last vlog? It was when Tim was opening up the bloody clock. I know one of your are good at picture comparisons. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, that's because of the vice-grip nose piece on the mask. They explained any stuffiness! 🙄
Which is ridiculous because I don't think any mask ever has had a nose piece that clamped tight enough to change the sound of a voice. And those foldable kn95 masks are thick, I have some, the fabric would fight against being THAT tight.
But, ok 👌 We get it....Jennyfaintlines isn't sick. OK 🙄🙄🙄

I mean are they seriously expecting us to believe that their masks are pinching their noses to the point of cutting of the nasal air flow? Isn't THAT is how pinching a nose changes your voice?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I must be a masochist, because I just tortured myself to watch their last two vomit vlogs. Just a few of my observations:

1) They live in a literal pigsty
2) Methinks that recipe is no longer considered a TikTok “trend”, since it’s been played out for at least six months now…oh, and it’s disgusting. Idiots
3) Jennbo 100000% has full blown Covid.
4) My heart continues to ache for that poor child. Can’t feed himself, can’t eat a meal without staring at an iPad, has long ass hair that is very obviously bothering him, never gets to play outside, NEVER EATING A SINGLE bleeping FRUIT OR VEGETABLE, etc. etc. etc.
5) Tim looks like absolute, hammered tit

I literally loathe these people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How the heck did they think a trip to Disneyland would cover their lack of Disney media access for the 50th? Only their hardest of hardcore stans would fall for that BS.
That's the problem though, they get away with this tit again, and again, and again! We always think ' this will finally kill off the Trackers' but they bounce back like rubber turds. They aren't a Disney vlogger any more, nor even a travel vlogger. They're not even lifestyle vloggers. They just film whatever the duck they can be arsed with and spin lies into gold. They're Pissy and Rumpledforeskin.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Some pics are starting to show up on social media from the WDW-Southwest 50th thing. So far it looks like it is just one individual plane that's gotten the Disney wrap treatment. I know Southwest's headquarters is in Texas, but it seems like it would have been a lot easier to fly the plane to Orlando than flying a bunch of Orlando-based vloggers to Texas.

I would die laughing if the Barber on Main Street was to open before his "isolation" period is over. LOL!!
And giving free haircuts and lollies to the first 20 customers. I bet he'd break isolation and go.

Anyone notice they had a new balloon in their house? Guess they aren't banned after all. Balloons are back to being #hosted! 😅
When the hell did they buy a balloon if they're isolating??

Some pics are starting to show up on social media from the WDW-Southwest 50th thing. So far it looks like it is just one individual plane that's gotten the Disney wrap treatment. I know Southwest's headquarters is in Texas, but it seems like it would have been a lot easier to fly the plane to Orlando than flying a bunch of Orlando-based vloggers to Texas.
I can see T&J now on their knees or sacrificing chickens trying to bring that plane down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got me thinking, even if Dim had been invited to the WDW-Southwest thing, could he have gone? I seem to remember him going to out Disneyland for short trips without Ginn, but I think that was before J$ was on the scene. Has Dim ever been away, even for just one night, since J$ arrived? We all know Ginn couldn't handle it by herself, but maybe now with the nanny. Not that Ginn would allow it anymore, Dim is on a pretty short leash these days.

Reactions: 7
Disney probably sends them 1 per week as compensation for their Larry ordeal. Or maybe even with full on Covid Dim heard the balloon sellers were out and he whipped off his PJ's and donned a full radiation suit and hot footed it to get Larry replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They probably bought their own helium machine cause that seems like an illogical purchase a couple of vloggers who are nouveau riche would make. "Now we can have allll the balloons in the world for Jacksy Macksy Buddy Poo! It's not like helium isn't a renewable source!"

Does anyone know if the unveiling of the 50th livery for Southwest was a Disney sponsored event or a Southwest sponsored event?

Does anyone know if the unveiling of the 50th livery for Southwest was a Disney sponsored event or a Southwest sponsored event?
Molly from Allears alluded that it was a collaboration in one of her Instagram posts. They are both celebrating 50 years. Mickey and Minnie were there and there were some singers from WDW there too for a performance.

Reactions: 4
Hi... New here. Enjoyed lurking for awhile... I used to like them. Years ago. They are ridiculous and now I can't effing stand them.

I feel for that little guy. Mine is older now but at 2 he was talking up a storm, feeding himself messily, he had already had several sleepovers of weekends with the grandparents... J$ is just being used for stans and views which disgusts me. And here I was real happy for them back when they announced Jenn was pregnant!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My memory may be faulty.

Did someone say that Disney vloggers were being flown from MCO to Texas?

Heard rumors of a possible Disney park in Texas (can’t recall what city).
Thought it was just that, a rumor

Reactions: 1
I teach with a KN95 and I've never sounded stuffy. The metal nose bridge is just to prevent any air leaks, and you could never pinch it hard enough to prevent air flow. If worn correctly, it sits too high on your nose.

Reactions: 9
Shawn in Orlando just made a TikTok about his friendship with the trackers and how they treated him and now I hate them even more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.