The Tim Tracker #41 Gay isn’t contagious, but COVID is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t speak about her natural color as I have teal hair 🤣🤣🙈🙈. But honestly, going darker and deep conditioning would do her SO MANY FAVORS
My hair is pink right now.Getting ready for next month.

I agree that she should definitely go a bit darker and condition it. My Uncle was a hairdresser and he would have a fit with her hair. I can't stand the style, but I don't like bangs. LOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You just became SO much more interesting. LOL

My wife had a purple mohawk in high school.
🤣🤣🤣 yeah I’ve had teal/emerald green hair for well over a year now. Everyone who comes across me says “I’ve never seen such an unnatural hair color look so natural on someone” apparently green must be my color. I think I might have been a Disney villain in another life 🤣🤣🤣

purple mohawk sounds epic. I just recently saw a full rainbow mohawk with the sides shaved into different patterns and colored accordingly. It was amazing but I cannot imagine the upkeep 😱

My hair is pink right now.Getting ready for next month.

I agree that she should definitely go a bit darker and condition it. My Uncle was a hairdresser and he would have a fit with her hair. I can't stand the style, but I don't like bangs. LOL!!
They are just the worst and most unflattering bang style. Bangs are tough in general but these are just the ugliest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha Ha!!
All this talk about Jackie’s hair shows how boring and irrelevant the Bojanowskis are currently. Their content product is zero value so there is nothing to discuss on this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have pretty much talked out that the family was going to Disney & Universal properties while positive with COVID. Only masking when it was convenient for them. Eating their usual diet. And giving their stans, via selfies, the gift of COVID. A mixed bag of masked and unmasked pics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
272K - Covid announcment
35K -

Their viewership is going down faster than Larry the balloons insides. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha Ha!!
All this talk about Jackie’s hair shows how boring and irrelevant the Bojanowskis are currently. Their content product is zero value so there is nothing to discuss on this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have pretty much talked out that the family was going to Disney & Universal properties while positive with COVID. Only masking when it was convenient for them. Eating their usual diet. And giving their stans, via selfies, the gift of COVID. A mixed bag of masked and unmasked pics.
Honestly there is only so much that can be said about Jenn’s iced coffee and terrible cooking, tetanus pans, and poor J$ awful diet

Reactions: 14
I’ve been away from this forum for a while cos I just can’t anymore with these two, but the new COVID diagnosis has me back wanting to see all the comments.

why the actual duck are they wearing masks indoors? Tim has COVID, Jen has COVID (a faint line still means positive, dumbass). It’s 100% done to show viewers how “considerate” they are. I’ve no doubt that the moment the camera is switched off then the masks come off. Idiots.
this is what i said.... they look like a pair of tits...i have now stopped following them

Reactions: 6
absolutely you can only say so much about their boring lying asses…
Meanwhile the Main St Confectionary opened today. There is new 50th merch is coming out at a break neck pace. The new nighttime shows debut in the next few days.
Every other site is full of info - most of which is making me want to go to Disney.
The Slackers just make me want to poke my eyeballs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay can we go back to the fact Southwest Airlines invited vloggers to a special event? What the hell?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile the Main St Confectionary opened today. There is new 50th merch is coming out at a break neck pace. The new nighttime shows debut in the next few days.
Every other site is full of info - most of which is making me want to go to Disney.
It's never ending excuses for them at this point.
TBH COVID or not, they just didn't want to have to do the work and spend the money. In their eyes, Disney and Uni should be rolling out the red carpet for them. Since they aren't, why bother? I think Jenn more than Tim has the attitude of "well if they aren't going to comp a bunch of stuff, why should we advertise for them?"
Once again, they are getting farther and farther away from being able to get back into the good graces of these companies acting like this.

Okay can we go back to the fact Southwest Airlines invited vloggers to a special event? What the hell?!
Nothing shocks me anymore. What's so funny to me is why are they using local Orlando people? You know...the ones who don't FLY to Disney?
I'll stick with Delta, thanks.

Reactions: 13
How the heck did they think a trip to Disneyland would cover their lack of Disney media access for the 50th? Only their hardest of hardcore stans would fall for that BS.

Reactions: 11
272K - Covid announcment
35K -

Their viewership is going down faster than Larry the balloons insides. :p
The last 3 video viewership were mostly stans.
The numbers decline show that even they are bored with home vlogs! Not enough Buddy content. And face it, a 22 month old’s activities are only interesting the first time around where you are seeing their developmental progression.

Reactions: 7
I would die laughing if the Barber on Main Street was to open before his "isolation" period is over. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would die laughing if the Barber on Main Street was to open before his "isolation" period is over. LOL!!
Oh Jenn would absolutely MAKE Tim drive them to MK and make him sit in the car or some nonsense because that's 100% who she is.

Reactions: 10
Oh Jenn would absolutely MAKE Tim drive them to MK and make him sit in the car or some nonsense because that's 100% who she is.
Oh I don't doubt it at all. Of course the stans would find an excuse for them. They can do no wrong...no matter what....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.