The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Care to expand with some tea?

edit: 😂😆😂 Our “Tea” is on the case!
Some of the posts are tricky because they are sitting firmly on both sides of the fence. In one breath they are saying they aren’t watching the trackers anymore and in another breath they are saying the people who are harming their reputations are terrible people. The only people who fucked up TTT’s rep are Tim and Jenn, and them alone

Reactions: 7
Everything they do is performative. Like when they read the book to J$ that was written by a LGBTQ+ author
Also remember when she randomly brought out a black baby doll and kept forcing Jackson to hold it claiming, “it’s his favorite, he plays with it all the time.” That was the one and only time I have seen that baby doll in one of their videos.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also remember when she randomly brought out a black baby doll and kept forcing Jackson to hold it claiming, “it’s his favorite, he plays with it all the time.” That was the one and only time I have seen that baby doll in one of their videos.
She’s so fake!

I’ve been away for a while! Stupid work!!! Where is this Reddit thread? Also, did anyone notice how even for a tiny ass HHN video Dim couldn’t put her phone down. Also, when Tim took off his glasses to show us how he sees when he doesn’t have them on, did anyone else go ohh so that’s how he can still have sex with her? Just me. Oh ok..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't mind WDWNT as someone born and bred from NJ I can appreciate Corless and his crass sarcastic NY personality. He truly loves the parks and knows his stuff though I can see how people find him abrasive, I don't always agree with his methods but he just holds the parks to a super high standard.
That’s why I like him. Some of his live streams last year had the best info about little stuff. Disney should be held to high standards- but just like tracker stans, there are Disney stans who can’t let you say one negative thing.

Reactions: 4
Why the hell does he continue to drive and record? The camera is clearly not mounted on the dash. Isn't this something his loser wife could be doing while sitting her ass in the back seat like she's riding in a taxi. I really despise the two of them, but I truly hope his dumbass doesn't crash into something and hurt that poor kid.

Reactions: 12
Why the hell does he continue to drive and record? The camera is clearly not mounted on the dash. Isn't this something his loser wife could be doing while sitting her ass in the back seat like she's riding in a taxi. I really despise the two of them, but I truly hope his dumbass doesn't crash into something and hurt that poor kid.
It’s a Tesla, he is probably one of those clowns using Autopilot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm convinced a few years ago Dim was filming while driving when he ran over a kettlebell on I4, of course they would never upload that footage.

I wonder how his insurance company would react to his vlogging while driving.

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced a few years ago Dim was filming while driving when he ran over a kettlebell on I4, of course they would never upload that footage.

I wonder how his insurance company would react to his vlogging while driving.
Either that or he was drunk, like when they used to show themselves driving back to Sanford after drinking in the parks…

Reactions: 6
I rate PCDev over the Trackers. Use to watch Tim a few years back but found their videos got lazy with the editing/cutting meaning they went from 18-20 min videos to 30+.

two questions:
1. If you guys don’t like PCDev - who are you watching and I’ll check them out?
2. What did Jen Tracker do last night - is there anywhere I can watch or read up?
I like Mickey Views. He does it in more of a news/information format and is not afraid to give his honest opinion.

Reactions: 10
I'm that person that has no filter. LOL!! All my friends know that they will get honest comments from me. My best friends granddaughter is named BrookLynn. No space between the two. LOL!! I swear it popped out of my mouth before I could control it. I literally said, That's dumb...LOL!!
Gotcha beat. My wife's friend moved to the same city we are in. We went over to see them after they had their daughter, "Savannah Rain". I blurted out "Sounds like a stripper ... Now on the main stage ... Savannah Rain!"

We haven't seen them since.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These two should love this site because I’ve been binging them this weekend after avoiding 99% of their content for years, so they have probably made a full $0.30 from me already. Anyways I need to know what dispensary they shop at, because I need whatever indica they’re smoking. Just look at these two feeling the gravity of Jupiter as they melt into the couch. Can you claim medical mj as a business expense?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
These two should love this site because I’ve been binging them this weekend after avoiding 99% of their content for years, so they have probably made a full $0.30 from me already. Anyways I need to know what dispensary they shop at, because I need whatever indica they’re smoking. Just look at these two feeling the gravity of Jupiter as they melt into the couch. Can you claim medical mj as a business expense?
They look a tad stoned.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Check-in day? Not even the opening night video? Jeez, they are so far behind everyone else.
Just peeked.
This video covers Thursday’s activities!
How lazy can you be, Jenn?
You had all day (and night) Friday and most of Saturday to edit and post this video.
Yet you post it 6 pm EST Sunday???

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.