The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Mickey Views. He does it in more of a news/information format and is not afraid to give his honest opinion.
We like him a lot too. I saw him doing a live stream a few days ago and it was impressive. He didn't skip a beat the entire time walking around, reading comments and talking about the new pass system. Someone recognized him and he stopped to talk to them like a human being. I hope he doesn't morph into what a lot of the vloggers have.

Reactions: 9
Gotcha beat. My wife's friend moved to the same city we are in. We went over to see them after they had their daughter, "Savannah Rain". I blurted out "Sounds like a stripper ... Now on the main stage ... Savannah Rain!"

We haven't seen them since.
Kinda related story re: interesting names (?!), but my cousin had 3 girls in the last 5 years - pretty much back to back.
Two of the girls have really girly names (i.e. Belle, Maria).

The third, however, is named Michael (first name) Riley (middle name).
(and there's no one in our immediate family named Michael or Riley for this to be a "named after"-type naming)

In trying to get pre-order samples of commemorative gifts from sellers I was looking to buy from on Etsy with the baby's name inscribed on it, I had to keep reiterating to everyone when they'd comment "Oh, what a sweet boy's name" and trying to send me everything in all different shades of blue that it was for a GIRL.

Whether or not it's right and whether or not one wants it to happen (I know there are women named Michael), it's just going to happen anyways.
And they just set the girl up for a lifetime of mail addressed to Mr. Michael Riley [last name].. and correcting people's assumptions that no, she's not a boy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
We like him a lot too. I saw him doing a live stream a few days ago and it was impressive. He didn't skip a beat the entire time walking around, reading comments and talking about the new pass system. Someone recognized him and he stopped to talk to them like a human being. I hope he doesn't morph into what a lot of the vloggers have.
Mickey Views is a class act and the only vlogger who clearly has a bright future ahead. I remember when he hit 100k, he celebrated by going to DAK and treating himself with his favorite quick service meal for lunch

Meanwhile, right around the same time, Michael Kay only had 48k subs but decided that wouldn’t stop him from going on a completely bizarre and unnecessary 2 week long 50k subs celebration staycation extravaganza where he jumped between several DVC resorts for no apparent reason and during his stay just went to the same places and did the same tit that he does on a daily basis from his house in the same area

Reactions: 7
In today’s video, Tim shows us the piece of the Berlin Wall that’s behind the Hard Rock. Too bad Molly just recently showed that in one of her vlogs. Tim is copying Molly again.

Reactions: 15
Why does she wear shorts like that in a video of 150K+ views and have photos taken with stans all over the park? They look so uncomfortable and unflattering. In that kind of heat and legs rubbing together, ugh...not a good combo. 😬 And I am not making fun of her weight (I know some here do and have said why, and that is cool), but Daisy Duke shorts that are too tight and thighs busting out underneath and rubbing together are just a no from me dawg.

Reactions: 16
Why does she wear shorts like that in a video of 150K+ views and have photos taken with stans all over the park? They look so uncomfortable and unflattering. In that kind of heat and legs rubbing together, ugh...not a good combo. 😬 And I am not making fun of her weight (I know some here do and have said why, and that is cool), but Daisy Duke shorts that are too tight and the thighs busting out underneath are just a no from me dawg.
Because she has gained weight and she’s in denial. She is surely going to lose weight and fit back into these shorts real soon. Sure, Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4D is 5’ 6” btw- she measured herself in their room. Now we know she ain’t as tall as we thought.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In today’s video, Tim shows us the piece of the Berlin Wall that’s behind the Hard Rock. Too bad Molly just recently showed that in one of her vlogs. Tim is copying Molly again.
All this means is that sometime within the next week we will see Personal Computer Developer point it out in his video acting as if no one else knows about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yall are moving through threads so fast! I'm having a terrible time catching up!!
I couldn't agree more with everything that has been said in the last few days. I can't reply to each one but just know I agree lol. These two and their stupid explanations and excuses drive me up a wall. I wish Jenn would stop talking. Seeing Jackson and Tim interact and hearing Jackson be allowed to be a child makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I still think Tim is a nimrod. Jenn is a lazy piece of tit and I can't stand her anymore. I have lost all patience with her and her fakeness to the point I don't even want to attempt to watch their videos. I'm sad I miss out on the other social media stuff but I don't have social media (other than this, YouTube and Pinterest). It's probably better that I don't because I would have been banned from their socials for sure. I'm just so glad yall understand and feel the same way! Thank you!
Also I wanted to say 🎶 Tim's molkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like this hotdog is yours, damn right, this hotdog is yours" 🎶 that is all 😂😂

Edit to say: I just overheard Jenn call Tim out for wearing short shorts on the bellybutton video. "Who wears short shorts? Tim wears short shorts" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she wear shorts like that in a video of 150K+ views and have photos taken with stans all over the park? They look so uncomfortable and unflattering. In that kind of heat and legs rubbing together, ugh...not a good combo. 😬 And I am not making fun of her weight (I know some here do and have said why, and that is cool), but Daisy Duke shorts that are too tight and thighs busting out underneath and rubbing together are just a no from me dawg.
I know, I just dont get why she wears the tight shorty shorts. I'm pretty petite and even I refuse to buy tight shorts because I dont want to be uncomfortable all day. Funny I just came across this tweet today from 2016.
20210905_203634.jpg
20210905_203650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember back when all the Disney vloggers got along? Well, for the most part that is.
Leaving out anyone who had issues with a significant other that spilled into their social media accounts, Who started all the BS? Was it Jenn?

Now days it seems like the only ones who get along with others are the livestreamers, but even there we feel some tension.

The pond is just too small for all these self seeking vloggers.

-----

For the record, I do believe that Dev does have an account here on tattle and is one of our more frequent posters. I do not believe he is emailing any companies to try and bring down the Trackers as he seems to embrace the idea of Karma. Doesn't mean he won't talk tit about them.
I'm sssoooo interested in this. PCD doesn't bother me nearly as much as J4D and Dim do. Recently he gained some brownie points for trashing the Disney Genie + while J4D said "vote with your wallets" and "I think it would be worth it blah blah blah". Not saying he's my favorite but he is way above TTT on my list.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.