The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think an overly amorous stan stalking Dim might be fun. Gin's head would explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5 - Hard Rock Hotel

21 trips for 2021
Please tell me you work for the IRS… otherwise I hope they are at least paying attention this closely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember back when all the Disney vloggers got along? Well, for the most part that is.
Leaving out anyone who had issues with a significant other that spilled into their social media accounts, Who started all the BS? Was it Jenn?

Now days it seems like the only ones who get along with others are the livestreamers, but even there we feel some tension.

The pond is just too small for all these self seeking vloggers.

-----

For the record, I do believe that Dev does have an account here on tattle and is one of our more frequent posters. I do not believe he is emailing any companies to try and bring down the Trackers as he seems to embrace the idea of Karma. Doesn't mean he won't talk tit about them.

Reactions: 16
Tim and Jenn went to the world famous, nearly 100 years old upscale steakhouse The Palm just to get a $100 steak to go, ate it on their hotel room’s TV stand, and then complained that their food was not salty enough. Didn’t get any salt packets with your plastic utensils? Stay classy Bojanowskis

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tim and Jenn went to the world famous upscale steakhouse The Palm just to get a $100 steak to go, ate it on their hotel room’s TV stand, and then complained that their food was not salty enough. Didn’t get any salt packets with your plastic utensils? Stay classy Bojanowskis
The amount of food that they eat cold and gross because they refuse to eat inside of a restaurant pisses me off. It’s such a waste

Remember back when all the Disney vloggers got along? Well, for the most part that is.
Leaving out anyone who had issues with a significant other that spilled into their social media accounts, Who started all the BS? Was it Jenn?

Now days it seems like the only ones who get along with others are the livestreamers, but even there we feel some tension.

-----

For the record, I do believe that Dev does have an account here on tattle and is one of our more frequent posters. I do not believe he is emailing any companies to try and bring down the Trackers as he seems to embrace the idea of Karma. Doesn't mean he won't talk tit about them.
Good god I hope Dev is privy to all the tit I talk about him. I hope it’s like a swift kick in the nuts. Dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is now Sunday evening and TTT has been to HHN on both Friday (Tim) & Saturday (T&J) but there is no video yet. I see they just uploaded a check-in video but seriously, why would they be on the media list? Every other vlogger has long since uploaded their HHN video(s).

Their sense of entitlement and cluelessness makes my head spin.

Reactions: 20
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works
Just quoting this again because it speaks volumes about those 2 idiots. Don’t let this go unnoticed!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMFG DEV IS MENTAL

now all of a sudden people are coming to his home and emailing theme parks. Dev you are literally an idiot.

I think Dev might actually be Jenn…like he’s a cockroach alien wearing an Edgar suit

Guys the vloggers are all losing it🤣🤣🤣

I’m ready for them to all snap and go away
Ffs. There's an old saying 'There's no show without Punch'.....

Not liking that the attention is elsewhere Dev?? The DisDrama is strong with this one. Disney should drop all your asses.

Somehow this popped up in my recommendations. Not going to watch it but based on the title I'm sure it's a real winner. 🤮 🤮

Well she certainly doesn't need to do that now.

Reactions: 6
The amount of food that they eat cold and gross because they refuse to eat inside of a restaurant pisses me off. It’s such a waste
I’d love to see Super Enthused and the Pimp Mr Morrow go give that place the review that it deserves… even better if they get hosted… the Trackers make even the best places look horribly unappealing

Reactions: 7
Ffs. There's an old saying 'There's no show without Punch'.....

Not liking that the attention is elsewhere Dev?? The DisDrama is strong with this one. Disney should drop all your asses.

Well she certainly doesn't need to do that now.
👏🏼 LOUDER FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT HAVE MISSED IT👏🏼

But don’t you think that’s because this is a written form that you are able to express things that you wouldn’t say out loud to an actual person face to face?
There is a certain freedom on this thread.
We can express thoughts, perceptions and feelings that we actually wouldn’t say directly to Timbo and J4D’s faces.
Well....at least I wouldn’t 😏
I shouldn’t presume to speak for anyone else.
I'm that person that has no filter. LOL!! All my friends know that they will get honest comments from me. My best friends granddaughter is named BrookLynn. No space between the two. LOL!! I swear it popped out of my mouth before I could control it. I literally said, That's dumb...LOL!! Thankfully she knows me an knows how I am. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. So, yeah I probably would say something. But it would be in a way that would probably go right over their heads....LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

-----

Look for the poster who gets common phrases and words incorrect the most, then try correcting them. If they get pissy, it's Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In that situation, ABSOLUTELY!

I was referring to their parental style and choices. Having multiple degrees in early childhood education (ECE) and special education I am so frustrated at what they have done/are doing to J$. He is only 21 months and is already damaged. Especially emotionally.
What's worse is they think they are amazing and that he's gifted. Im a fellow ecese too!

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see Super Enthused and the Pimp Mr Morrow go give that place the review that it deserves… even better if they get hosted… the Trackers make even the best places look horribly unappealing
Please God no, not PMM doing anything food-related. I can't take the slo-mo shots.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oi Jenn, you want to see someone really unwell... This is why we talk about you. You encourage this. If he gives you enough cash will you set your son up for a night in a hotel with him. Ffs woman wise the duck up!!

Screenshot_20210905_233044_com.google.android.youtube_edit_169774639841801.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oi Jenn, you want to see someone really unwell... This is why we talk about you. You encourage this. If he gives you enough cash will you set your son up for a night in a hotel with him. Ffs woman wise the duck up!!

View attachment 747742
This sick tit really really really gets to me on a deep level. If someone said this about my son I would lose my mind. I would constantly be looking over my shoulder worried about some creep. How do they not understand this? Protecting your child is like the most absolute basic instinct. I have a terrible imagination and sweat when my son asks me to “play” but I would throw myself in front of a bus to protect him. Jesus bleeping tits Tim and Jenn, WISE THE duck UP and protect that tiny human.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jackson... Can you say 'damage control'?
Screenshot_20210905_233556_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Look how far Dim has to stretch his arm out with his new Camera. What an idiot. That camera weighs a tonne and the stupid dick didn't think about buying a wide angle lens.
Well we all know his dick doesn't need a wide angle lense, it needs a macro lense.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.