The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched an older video where Jenn references a previous video and says “if I can find that video, I’ll link it in the description down below”

Hey brainwave, how about just say you will put the link in the description, and then if you can’t find the video, just cut out that clip when you’re editing? Do you actually do any editing?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched an older video where Jenn references a previous video and says “if I can find that video, I’ll link it in the description down below”

Hey brainwave, how about just say you will put the link in the description, and then if you can’t find the video, just cut out that clip when you’re editing? Do you actually do any editing?
But... wouldn't that take actual editing? "YyYoOoUuUuUu GgGuUuYyYyZzZzZzZ! I am a busy mom and housewife with so many responsibilities, I don't have time to put that kind of effort in!" -Jenn of many dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But... wouldn't that take actual editing? "YyYoOoUuUuUu GgGuUuYyYyZzZzZzZ! I am a busy mom and housewife with so many responsibilities, I don't have time to put that kind of effort in!" -Jenn of many dinners
So far she has mentioned at least three different videos down below in the description of this one. I watch on Apple TV so I don’t see the descriptions at all. How long are these bleeping descriptions? Is anyone actually clicking through?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5'6"?! So she isn't 5'9"!?!
Welp, now I know she definitely isn't wearing size 10. Also, I am taller than her! HAHA. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5'6"?! So she isn't 5'9"!?!
Welp, now I know she definitely isn't wearing size 10. Also, I am taller than her! HAHA. 😜
Same!!!! If ever given the chance IRL we can literally look down on her! 🤣🤣🤣 (nothing against anyone else who is shorter than I, this instance just happens to work in my favor)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tim, hunting for something sweet for dessert even though he says they have *cake in the room*. Says maybe a chocolate bar or MELKshake. "I'm on vacation!" 🙄 Shut the f up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tim, hunting for something sweet for dessert even though he says they have *cake in the room*. Says maybe a chocolate bar or MELKshake. "I'm on vacation!" 🙄 Shut the f up.
He probably realized J4D had probably cashed out the chocolate cake and he needed to sneak a dessert for himself 🤣🤣
Also, I wish I could take 50 vacays in a year

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It totally baffles me. I get people struggle with weight and I am sympathetic to that, but these two it’s like they are trying to destroy their bodies. It’s like how can you have complete disregard of your health and just shovel literal crap into your gullets basically 24/7. Aside from the weight, it’s going to affect your overall health. No wonder Jen can barely roll out of bed before noon.
And Timbo are you on vacation or are you doing your job as a “travel vlogger?” can’t be both, especially if you think your going to write them off come tax season.

Reactions: 20
On one of Tim's recent videos he complained about the frozen mocha having caffeine in it. I couldn't believe it. Even for him. Jeepers. What an absolute gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
do gotta admit when i was at HHN on saturday and i was just looking at stories and saw j4d post they were at HHN as well i was like “oh tit.”
1) at first i was surprised jenn was drinking then i was like “ha wait. she has literally drinking at WBG during their DS vlog where it got really awkward from there on out” so much for “guyzzzz we don’t drink anymore it’s just so bad for us especially with jackson” 🙄
2) they were getting out of the show just as i was leaving scarey and boy was that crowd BIG coming out of that theater. so glad i didn’t see them in the pile. would’ve been embarrassing to see how drunk jenn was cause i know she had more than that one drink she posted on her story lmfao

Reactions: 8
You know there are probably some creepy stans out there with a video or photos of Jenn after she drank. For once, would love to see them posted by the stans. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know there are probably some creepy stans out there with a video or photos of Jenn after she drank. For once, would love to see them posted by the stans. 😂
They would probably say “oh look Jen is tipsy, isn’t she cute?.., she deserves a night of frivolity she is such a busy mom all the time!” 🤢

• Haha
19:05 this dingbat lady says "everyone" knows it's just "one vlogger" who is trying to knock the Slackers off their "peg" at the top spot of theme park vloggers. It's truly hilarious!
This thing is if it was '3 people' or 'one vlogger' we all know Disney wouldn't have acted in not giving out media passes etc. Its crazy that the trackers don't seem to comprehend the level of harmful content they needed to put out and backlash recieved to be cancelled! Although the 'one vlogger' theory is kind off hilarious because I can totally see Jenn having tried to have other vloggers cancelled so they can stay top dog and now the tables have turned on her

Reactions: 14
do gotta admit when i was at HHN on saturday and i was just looking at stories and saw j4d post they were at HHN as well i was like “oh tit.”
1) at first i was surprised jenn was drinking then i was like “ha wait. she has literally drinking at WBG during their DS vlog where it got really awkward from there on out” so much for “guyzzzz we don’t drink anymore it’s just so bad for us especially with jackson” 🙄
2) they were getting out of the show just as i was leaving scarey and boy was that crowd BIG coming out of that theater. so glad i didn’t see them in the pile. would’ve been embarrassing to see how drunk jenn was cause i know she had more than that one drink she posted on her story lmfao
Per a TM...
Jenn was drunk within the first two hours

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This thing is if it was '3 people' or 'one vlogger' we all know Disney wouldn't have acted in not giving out media passes etc. Its crazy that the trackers don't seem to comprehend the level of harmful content they needed to put out and backlash recieved to be cancelled! Although the 'one vlogger' theory is kind off hilarious because I can totally see Jenn having tried to have other vloggers cancelled so they can stay top dog and now the tables have turned on her
Right. Do they not realize that Disney and Universal likely receive thousands upon thousands of emails per day. And probably a group of customer service people reading them. So it would be virtually impossible for just 3 people sending emails to get them cancelled. Likely that their PR departments were spot checking the content and didn’t like it. Combined with seeing the old videos that they should have never even posted, let alone taken down. I commented that on their last video but I must be shadow banned because their minions haven’t responded to it at all.

Re: belly button video
llse Hunt original comment. @momokoblue was response.
Let me know if my comment to @momokoblue disappears (shadow boxed).
I couldn’t help myself 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was removed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.