Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I would LOVE to see live streamers banned from the parks. I will go out of my way to block a shot, cuss near the camera or fart in their general direction to ruin a live stream.
I honestly can't believe Disney (and Universal) is OK with people (I'm sure they know who they are) walking around their property on a regular basis filming and freely taking money from people via superchats. It just seems so trashy to me to allow this.

I mean, these livestreamers are essentially using Disney and Universal property to conduct "business" and engage in business transactions involving money. I'd think that wouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 18

apojacks

VIP Member
We need more tea! If you can find out the whole list that would kick ass

I wonder if SE escaped the cull
Working on that info. What I was told is that we can expect to not see so many vloggers at the first night of Very Merry After Hours and that we will see wannabes telling everyone Disney hosted them. Disney isn’t hosting ANYONE for this event according to the person I talked to.

• Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I think the whole “nanny” thing is just them flexing by calling a babysitter a nanny to sound richer.
Regular people don’t have a nanny lol
Only rich moms that do not work have nanny’s 🙄
I don’t think they actually call her a nanny, I have called her nanny and some other people on here have they actually have not. she is just a babysitter but I just say Nanny because it’s easier.

Super behind STILL so sorry if this is old news but…I may be in the minority here but I do not agree with trying to find the identity of this nanny. She is obviously doing wonders for J and for that we should respect her privacy. She isn’t shown in vlogs for a reason. God forbid she is out with J alone and some rabid fan recognizes her and J and accosts them because someone here plastered her face all over the board. My opinion: showing her face/finding name/info should be off limits.
I absolutely agree I think the girl should be left alone. It was fun trying to speculate “hey do they really have a nanny/babysitter with them?”.. now we know for a fact they do so that’s all we need to know

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Seriously I’m so confused by her “fashion” choices. I have champagne taste (I’ll admit) on a beer budget🤣🤣🤣…I love to splurge when I can on cute tops/dresses/etc. However, most of the time I shop at Target. I still manage to look more put together on a daily basis than Jenn and I’m not on camera most of the day. Does she even try? What happened to all the Lilly Pulitzer and Shore shit?? Also, if she truly is 5’6” we are the same height and that means she definitely weighs more than 165….
I am 5’ 7” and wear a 6/8 and weigh 170 (thanks big booty & thighs). She is most definitely hitting closer to 200.

1630940462075.jpeg

Must have been my reply’s back to Shaun about the TikTok 😂😂😂😂
She sure has a lot of time on her hands to be digging around Twitter. No one even mentioned them directly or their names. Get a life bitch & take care of your family! Seriously- I don’t know one parent who has this kind of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

OhFFSakes

Wouldn’t it be funny if someone gave Trackers bad PR advice on purpose because they knew the media list cleanup was going to happen and they would just be stupid enough to take the bait and make things worse for themselves? The timing of this seems too coincidental.

2020planner

VIP Member
This picture just enrages me. See those nail-polished fingernails on that hand feeding J.? Yeah, that's not Jenn. Jenn's on the right with the hint of the yellow magicband. Jenn's stuffing her face.

So Tim and Jenn are so busy - so overworked - so overwhelmed - with one miracle child, they now require a "friend/nanny" to come with them.

And feed their child.

Lurking stans, c'mon, you cannot say this is normal. :rolleyes: Go ahead and try and defend this.

1631034078812.png

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Let me add, if they want to just do this for fun and make whatever money they do, then fine. Do whatever schedule you want and have at it. But if they want to grow their channel, have good and lasting partnerships with big companies, and want to be "on top," they would immediately work on organizing and setting up a plan for their weekly vlogs. They have NEVER been able to stick to anything like this. Remember during the beginning of the COVID lockdowns they said they would do lives on certain days every week and they couldn't stick with that schedule more than one week without skipping one or not doing one? Who cares... but it is just an example of what a mess their organization skills are and doesn't bode well for larger companies to have any faith they will do a good job showing off their company in vlogs and in a timely manner.

pinkpikachu

What is this site & why are they on there? Let’s put this in perspective- there 6 billion people in the world, 350 million here in the US & these two have 800k subscribers to a YouTube. They get maybe a 1/10 of those to actually watch - so how in the hell are the making any big websites about getting their media passes revoked.

They seriously are a 1/2 a drop of water in the ocean.
I’m super behind and catching up, but I wonder if maybe they stirred the pot like this on purpose. I follow beauty YouTuber/influencer drama too and it’s been said that they like to create drama because drama brings views. Let’s check their social blade in a week or so and see if there is a spike. I wonder if they talked to a PR person and were advised to go this route (which is why their live was so weird). You never know!

Reactions: 17

Brookie

Chatty Member
Good Lord. This is all so stupid. This TTT media shutout conspiracy-theory-gate is turning into the QANON of vlogging.

• Haha

Caramadden0404

Hearting this not because you have this but because I’m sending you a hug. I totally understand. I weaned myself of medication too and have adopted coping techniques. I still struggle but they don’t happen near as often as they used to. I understand about leaving. I have a hard time standing in line in a store. I have left carts full of merchandise because my “flight” kicked in. I totally know where you’re coming from (hugs)
I am also sending hugs to everyone struggling with their mental health. I have anxiety and depression and my daughter has anorexia and anxiety so I know it is not easy.
I have left theme parks, festivals and even a Bachelorette party with anxiety attacks. Also, the comment about leaving the cart in the store has been an issue in the past. Virtual hugs and support to you all!!

• Heart

pinkpikachu

I mean, Tim didn't have to read that question out loud. he knew it was going to be asked and was quick to answer...and went into detail about it too. I think it was planned
Exactly! I even wonder if their PR person asked the question in the chat. I don’t watch their lives or look at the comments but I’m sure that question had been asked hundreds of times before. Why finally answer then? I smell a conspiracy

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Wow I woke up to that HHN Opening Night HHN Saturday RIP Tour Ratatouille Vlog that is now four days behind a lot of others? Great job.
And for anyone trying to defend them as being good at this, releasing vlogs at weird hours? Come on. Believe it or not, there is a science to release schedules if you look at metrics. But lol Jenn that's for fat, troll nerds right?
Reading people talking about the video (I won't watch) it sounds like two things:
1. They really don't have much useable HHN footage thanks to Jenn's unhinged booze fest so she needs to work harder to piece that together so that's on hold
2. Because she was happier at HHN without her kid (and people remarked on it) she needs to make sure to remind everyone how much she LOVES being a mom to J$ and put out a video....where she barely interacts with him and has a nanny there.
well… if they are using the YouTube metric that shows when the majority of your subscribers are online for posting times… the “purchased” *cough-cough* I mean 100% organically earned 🙄 subscribers, may be located in India and the Philippines and totally skewing their time schedule 😂

• Haha