Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2muchtea4me

Wow, some troll got the Trackers off the Disney and Universal media lists? Old news already, but new to me. I don't have time to follow them, but this sounds serious. Tim should have deleted those racist and homophobic comments, but someone really put the work in to put the kibosh on their money making machine. That's some real cut throat competitive shit there. When you mess with a man's livelihood you are crossing a line. Then again, in this instant cancel culture climate, one has to tread very carefully... The whole episode is a sad commentary about the power of a troll and the unforgiving culture we live in.
Expecting someone to be held accountable for their shitty hurtful actions isn't "cancel culture", but go off, I guess? They chose to do what they did, monetize it, and then give a half-assed apology. As they say, "time to pay the price."

• Heart
Reactions: 25

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This could be. He could have been in a dark place. I'm not discounting that, don't get me wrong. I've been in my own dark places before with dark thoughts, if you will. :(

I guess I just would never dream of making a vlog about it (or even alluding to it), and then monetizing it.
(I'm presuming he's monetizing it - I didn't see anything otherwise).

I guess similar to how when Jenn would get on camera and yap about her Target panic attack right after, YoU GuYZZzzzz.
After one has a real, legit, full-blown panic attack, you are in tears, you feel horrible, like an idiot, you're confused, you're frazzled, you're drained... you don't jump on a camera to chat away like nothing just happened.
I actually have diagnosed panic and anxiety. I haven’t said anything up until now but I have seen some people say if she had anxiety she wouldn’t go into crowded parks… that’s not necessarily true. I can go to the parks, I can go to concerts, these things alone are not always triggering for every person that has panic and anxiety. Sometimes I can shop fine in a store and sometimes the fluorescent lights will trigger an attack. So all that can be true. I will say you hit the nail on the head though .. when an attack hits its debilitating and afterwards I am crying, horrible feeling, shaky, wiped out physically and mentally and if it happened in public I’m embarrassed as shit. No way in hell would I jump on camera and be peppy afterwards.

• Heart
  • Sad

SatisfactualPat

My family also ran into the trackers today at AP previews for Remy. We ended up right next to Tim in line and said hello. I have to say that Tim was very friendly and chatty. Jackson was running around being chased by a young curly haired woman who I assumed is the nanny. Jenn was off talking to a group of people nowhere near the little guy. It was very odd!

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

Tim and Jenn went to the world famous, nearly 100 years old upscale steakhouse The Palm just to get a $100 steak to go, ate it on their hotel room’s TV stand, and then complained that their food was not salty enough. Didn’t get any salt packets with your plastic utensils? Stay classy Bojanowskis

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I was trying to respond to this but the thread closed before I could

For someone who suffers from crippling “anxiety” Jen sure has no problem complaining and being an entitled customer. I have anxiety and literally will eat the wrong meal rather than complain I got the wrong thing. The people in my life actually think I’m crazy because even when there’s a legitimate thing to complain about I beg everyone to just let it be because the embarrassment would literally be too much for me Lmao I’m also a server as my weekend job, and funny thing is I have no issue helping customers who have an actual problem and more than happy to find a solution.

I do know having worked at the same restaurant for many years there are certainly “those regulars” that will come in and always have something to complain about. Jen is clearly that regular. The “too much ice” is a common complaint of chronic complainers. Funny fact, less ice does not equal more alcohol in your drink LOL
I was going to say something similar to this…
It’s funny, you guys probably think I’m this like super empowered/vocal/crazy person with the way I write here. However, I have a hard time returning things and I have definitely NEVER sent a meal back at a restaurant. I will smile and thank my server profusely and tell him/her that everything was lovely. Just another example of JennBos “anxiety” behind absolute bullshit. At this point it’s CRYSTAL clear that her anxiety is conveniently manufactured

Lankylamb

VIP Member
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.09.07-09_55_47.png

Because I never have a drink you guyzzzzz

Dim said that one day when he's at Epcot he'd like to take J$ to the fountains. He says this while being stood near the fountains with his Son...

• Haha

Vatulele

Bleh. I tweeted a mostly banal complaint about their Live the other day basically saying take their punishments with grace and their actions have led to the drama surrounding them. Finally had to take it down, was getting way too many comments calling me a waste of space, useless and jealous.

Glad their fans are all about the positivity.

Also, they are not helping their cause by uploading videos at midnight FL time, or uploading mix/match topics. HRH check-in, hyping up HHN, only to have their next vid be Ratatouille/Epcot.

They suck.

• Wow
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
I didn't realize anyone on here was trying to "out" the friend/nanny/babysitter's name / identity, residence, etc.?
I thought we were all still just trying to figure out what she's there for and her proper "title." 🤣

For the record, I'm all for not finding anything out about her beyond the fact that she looks like she's a teenager or someone in her early 20s based on how she dresses. I really don't care to learn any more about her personally, TBH.

BUT - it's really ridiculous that they need this person by their side - two people who have the luxury, whether or not we like it, to take their child with them everywhere to do their work" - unless she's some sort of health / language / child development professional disguised in a Nirvana t-shirt and is there to solely help J. with his development (and not just to cut his crepes for him while mom stuffs her face). Then I'd be all for that.

• Heart
  • Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
The person who told me this works at Disney and said that the purge list includes resort owners…PMM and Michael Kay are no longer invited media.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

severcat

It’s possible! It really just seems too convenient that they decided to talk about being off of the PR lists right now. And then all of these other people deciding to discuss them online too? In support of them? I wonder if they paid that website and that podcast for the “positive” spin. Beauty youtubers like Jeffree Star have made similar moves.
I mean, Tim didn't have to read that question out loud. he knew it was going to be asked and was quick to answer...and went into detail about it too. I think it was planned

Galorious

VIP Member
Oi Jenn, you want to see someone really unwell... This is why we talk about you. You encourage this. If he gives you enough cash will you set your son up for a night in a hotel with him. Ffs woman wise the fuck up!!

Screenshot_20210905_233044_com.google.android.youtube_edit_169774639841801.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

starpaws

If they are serious about ‘protecting Jackson from covid’ then maybe not let him practically LICK a glass partition? The peek a boo game was all performance parenting by Jenn anyway for the vlog.

Good job getting a Nanny - as others on here have mentioned, it’s no surprise this coincides with Jackson’s word explosion! Nanny can fill in the parenting gaps, and hopefully Jackson will be given some real food too.

• Sick

ndavy

Not me, I won't troll on YT, it's not private enough, besides, what the point if you're not getting a response to your question?
Even if the channel doesn't answer your question, other people might see it and then wonder what it was about and start looking into it. That's basically how I found out about this thread, I just joined here a few days ago because what happened on the livestream. I thought I was all alone in my dislike of the Slackers. Was very nice to learn I'm not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Won't eat inside, but will lift every single hot dish cover.
THAT pissed me off. First, the video starts with J rubbing his snotty nose over and over with his hand, then they leave for breakfast and he touches everything such as the elevator call button and the other buttons in the elevator. Tim holds his hand and they touch the buttons together. Flash forward a few moments and Tim is lifting up every single lid of every warm buffet item. Hope all the people dining enjoyed sharing J's snot and Tim's germs from every single handle they had to touch after Tim.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

apojacks

VIP Member
I don’t have time to go through the thread, but I have context on that marked safe thing and apparently 15 influencers and 6 bloggers were purged on Friday from Disney’s invited media list. Including PMM.

• Wow
Reactions: 22