Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arickroxy

View attachment 749143New photo. Someone w/ Jackson in the back. Super behind on last 3 threads, I’ll be reading all night!!
Jenn is using the stroller like a shopping cart. Meanwhile the nanny is having to chase Jackson around while they pose like idiots. You know they don’t let that nanny have any necessary authority over Jackson. Jenn probably undermines her every chance she gets. I’m sure they just expect the nanny to serve Jackson’s every whim.

And why is Jenn not wearing a mask anymore? At hhn it was this way too. Tim keeps wearing one and she isn’t anymore. It makes Tim’s mask wearing pointless.

Reactions: 17

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim, hunting for something sweet for dessert even though he says they have *cake in the room*. Says maybe a chocolate bar or MELKshake. "I'm on vacation!" 🙄 Shut the f up.

• Haha
  • Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
It was removed 😂
@ybme67 thanks for the update.
I was being feisty and was seeing if they would take the bait. 😂😆😂 THEY DID!!
It proves that....
1) they, or at least J5D, read here.
Else they wouldn’t know about it. I was specific in my screenshots.
2) they delete comments that are benign, but truthful.
3) they DO live in a parallel world to us cause they have no sense of reality.

Being a plus 1, ie. guest, of an invited person to a media event = a Disney media invitation
Right, Jenn!!
========
I love the firestorm their livestream has created. The more J5D opens her mouth the bigger hole she is digging for them. Her verbal diarrhea is toxic to the TTT channel’s health.

Last edited:

K3PO90

I didn't realize anyone on here was trying to "out" the friend/nanny/babysitter's name / identity, residence, etc.?
I thought we were all still just trying to figure out what she's there for and her proper "title." 🤣

For the record, I'm all for not finding anything out about her beyond the fact that she looks like she's a teenager or someone in her early 20s based on how she dresses. I really don't care to learn any more about her personally, TBH.

BUT - it's really ridiculous that they need this person by their side - two people who have the luxury, whether or not we like it, to take their child with them everywhere to do their work" - unless she's some sort of health / language / child development professional disguised in a Nirvana t-shirt and is there to solely help J. with his development (and not just to cut his crepes for him while mom stuffs her face). Then I'd be all for that.
Thank you. I 100% agree.
I was just letting y'all know that it's true. They done got themselves a babysitter for two stay-at-home parents so they go around with a camera to call it working. It's just so sad to see. I could never or would ever do that. I mean if you think you can allow someone else to handle your child knowing you are two steps away from them. That's super sad.

• Heart

ndavy

LOL. Jackson is totally making a run for it, from the nanny. The nanny + T&J can't even keep him from taking off. Seriously, kids can be like this, but I can't imagine how 3 adults can't seem to keep this kid from taking off like a maniac continuously. This is just one random pic, plus that live stream capture, and in both he is taking off. They really need to keep him away from the parks, get him in some kind of play group or small co-op day care, and get him used to following a teacher or mimicking other children before they randomly decide to put him in preschool or kinder one day. Unless they are planning to home tutor him, which seems more likely by the day.

By the way, before anyone freaks out on my post, I know kids that age can be exhausting to chase. I am not inexperienced in that age range and how that can happen, but let this kid STAY HOME already. Let the nanny work on teaching him how to stay with her, follow some directions, etc.

The selfishness of dragging him into parks and now doing so with a nanny, just so Jenn can have the time of her life every day, is so ridiculous.
Why do they keep bringing him to the parks? Because they see him as a cash cow, pure and simple. They are disgusting.

• Heart

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

Hey everyone, I don’t have anything to contribute, but I just wanted to thank Jenn for praying for me so that I could make it through another day in “the bad part of town,” or at least that’s what she called it on her platform to her hundreds of thousands of viewers. Not too many “urban” themed parties around here though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I didn’t make it that far into it these people are obvious stans that are making excuses for the trackers behavior and blaming other people

and they were talking about the fact that the “now it’s time to help” how the trackers spent money donating to POC businesses or charities or whatever do we actually have any proof that they do any of these charities or did they just throw a charity out at the end of vlogs for virtue signaling
16 min in, so far definitely pro-Tracker and definitely don't have the facts at all. Must be reading the Jenn-controlled reddit for all their info. Just the 3 trolls as usual...
Is it one troll or 3 unwell people causing all this trouble? Get your story straight, Jenn!

Get this, according to these people. Jenn said she was told by their contacts at Disney/Universal that they did not get dropped from the media list for their racist and homophobic videos, but rather there were so many complaints about T&J that the companies did want to deal with it anymore! 👀

What a bunch of garbage! There is no accountability from the Bojos. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Something fishy is definitely going on here. That live was Thursday, correct? If apojacks tea is correct, I just find it WAAAAAAAAY too coincidental that after months of ignoring or flat out lying about it, they finally admit that they aren't on the media list anymore. The day before Disney does a huge purge???

I can't figure what their end game would be. If you knew there was a big cut coming, you could just say that you were part of it & save face. You don't have to bring up old videos, tweets, 3 unwell people. Nothing, you just pretend like you just got cut. So even though I'm still trying to figure out the motives, if apojacks is right...I'm thinking the two have to be related.
Or a bunch of idiot TTT stans bombarded Disney with shit and they were like screw this, let's dump a ton of dead weight.

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
On one of Tim's recent videos he complained about the frozen mocha having caffeine in it. I couldn't believe it. Even for him. Jeepers. What an absolute gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ndavy

Bleh. I tweeted a mostly banal complaint about their Live the other day basically saying take their punishments with grace and their actions have led to the drama surrounding them. Finally had to take it down, was getting way too many comments calling me a waste of space, useless and jealous.

Glad their fans are all about the positivity.

Also, they are not helping their cause by uploading videos at midnight FL time, or uploading mix/match topics. HRH check-in, hyping up HHN, only to have their next vid be Ratatouille/Epcot.

They suck.

Godzilla actually addressed this somewhat recently, either in home vlog or livestream, can't remember which. Even the stans were complaining about the inconsistency, the random times their videos go up, that they never do a true consecutive series. The stan complaints stemmed from their most recent Anna Maria Island videos being broken up by a lot of other things. Anyway, Ginn's excuse was that viewers would get bored if she uploaded the beach videos on consecutive days. But we all know what that really translates to -- "I'm a lazy fuck and will upload videos when I damn well feel like it"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
Why the hell does Tim need to film inside the men’s toilet, sorry, commode and then compare it to the women’s toilet! Isn’t that a bit too weird?

• Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Ahhhhh haaaa yip 'they're above the media events' Ummmm you're a fucking idiot.

The Dev accusations keep coming though...
View attachment 751014View attachment 751015
Like that person's comment you screenshot (supermarshay x)I, too, would really like to know who started the whole "Dev is trying to sabotage" the Trackers. Was it stans?

If so, it's very interesting that they all seemed to apologize on behalf of the Trackers crass urban party vlog ("they've evolved!") only to turn around and immediately point the blame at Dev? Hmm... :unsure:

And if a bunch of vloggers DO get canned like @apojacks is saying, I really wonder if they're all going to absolutely DETEST the Trackers now - more than ever before - because I wonder if they'll point to the fucktards bringing it up in the livestream and whining and bitching about it that likely catapulted Disney toward fast-tracking their plans already in motion to yank a bunch.

Mighty suspicious that all hell seems to have broken loose since that livestream - with Dev's multiple posts claiming innocence after people are accusing him of all this, people starting ridiculous Change.org's for fucking Trackers, fights breaking out on reddit over who's responsible for the Trackers media getting yanked, PMM's rather melancholy "about me" vlog with an unexplained link to the suicide hotline in the descrip, and now @apojacks tea?

Lou Mongello is also out there to give honest info. I go in spurts with listening to his podcasts but he always has the correct information in a timely manor. I go to him, Allears, Mickey Views and DSNY Newscast for reliable breaking Disney news.
I like Jack from DSNY as well. At least it's just him on a couch. I love the overhead images he shows and the maps and his delivery is just straightforward. A lot of times, the pics he shows are ones I've seen no where else.

Plus no drama. No stupid shit. No squealing. No downing a bunch of beers and BBQ to slow motion B&W. No crying over "mean" people. No wide-eyed at the world. No toddlers used as props.

Just the news.

• Heart

Vatulele

If they are serious about ‘protecting Jackson from covid’ then maybe not let him practically LICK a glass partition? The peek a boo game was all performance parenting by Jenn anyway for the vlog.
That was so gross. Not only will CM have to clean it, but now Baby J has germs from anyone that touched it before him, he left germs for anyone after him, and they’ve just reinforced the idea that partitions, markers, queue separations are bb all playthings.

100% she only left it in because he said Momma.

• Sick

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I’m assuming with weight gain, she can’t fit into the stuff she bought previously. I have gained weight over the pandemic and had to go back into the office and a lot of my office clothes don’t fit. So I get it.
However, I’m also not being recorded everyday, and I can still put together a nice outfit. If I was recorded everyday I’d go buy some basics to look somewhat presentable to wear around the house.
I try not to comment on weight or appearance super often, but if you have aYouTube channel it is part of your brand.
Most of us can empathize with the +/- when it comes to weight, but for Jenn she falls into that category of woman who was always skinny or midsized. Now, between having a kid (which I think it's stupid how our society judges post-pregnancy bodies) and eating like absolute garbage, she needs to "cross over" to the larger clothing and refuses. THAT'S where I roll my eyes and my empathy ends. There are tons of cute shorts made for bigger bodies that flatter, but she's so determined to NOT have to shop on the "other sections". It's okay if you wear a 14/16 now, Jenn. Jesus christ.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The person who told me this works at Disney and said that the purge list includes resort owners…PMM and Michael Kay are no longer invited media.
We need more tea! If you can find out the whole list that would kick ass

I wonder if SE escaped the cull

• Wow

MirroredSunglasses

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5 - Hard Rock Hotel

21 trips for 2021

• Wow
  • Sick
6AD18163-9A14-4E29-9E76-AC595E7835E9.png
8D4E65E9-B33F-4EBF-95E9-0ADB7B945253.png

Okay Shawn has been annoying me lately and this tweet made me roll my eyes. So since he reads here(don’t lie I know you do) I’m going to tell you how PR, Social Media teams, and Marketing works in general. Sorry to everyone in advance for my long post but I am posting here to write my thoughts out without worrying about a word count. First of all Shawn- if you or any other vlogger is emailing a company over and over without a reply- then that means no. Do you know how many media requests the big two get weekly? Hundreds! Getting upset that they didn’t reply is petty. Marketing and pr are still recovering from the pandemic and are understaffed. Frankly this tweet screams entitlement to any pr person. Brands do reach out to vloggers they are interested in working with. If you’re not getting emails- sit back and rework your channel’s vision, mission, and goals. I honestly think that you know as much as the fellow creators you call out in your tweet. That’s okay that’s why there is support from the SBA such as tools, workshops: you know information to help you with marketing and working with third parties. All companies do spell out what they expect- just some vloggers don’t listen or read the fine print. SM managers are busy Shawn, don’t expect them to hold your hand. It’s simple math: the price of the comped product they want displayed on your channel vs. the number of engagement or clicks to the product from their unique link. May I give you some free advice? It appears that you are stirring controversy on the trackers for engagement. It’s a solid plan if you are looking to grow your follower base, not a good idea when you are wanting brand partnership. Break away from the trackers if you want to grow your business. Their name is mud among the hospitality community and Jenn just dug a deeper hole for them. Yes Disney and Universal have a general idea of what happens on distwitter- do they police all tweets- no. They know who is tarnishing or hurting their brand. I’m done. I’ll lurk for awhile if anyone wants to reply. ✌

• Heart