Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works

• Heart
Reactions: 49

jwee

$80+ meal from a steakhouse: eat it on a tv stand
$15 crepe: you really must eat it in the restaurant

wut

• Haha
Reactions: 36

apojacks

VIP Member
confirmed that the person who let Tim into HEA media event is also purged. 😂😂😂 play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Wow, some troll got the Trackers off the Disney and Universal media lists? Old news already, but new to me. I don't have time to follow them, but this sounds serious. Tim should have deleted those racist and homophobic comments, but someone really put the work in to put the kibosh on their money making machine. That's some real cut throat competitive shit there. When you mess with a man's livelihood you are crossing a line. Then again, in this instant cancel culture climate, one has to tread very carefully... The whole episode is a sad commentary about the power of a troll and the unforgiving culture we live in.
oh honey no. they screwed themselves by being selfish and lazy. they took advantage of their media status and the companies decided they no longer wanted them representing the company at these events.

Reactions: 31

pinkpikachu

You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.
As a black person, it’s black people like that commenter who get on my nerves! We all knew they showed that barber to be performative!

Reactions: 30

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Stans: Wow the Trackers are SO grounded and personable and totally relatable to me and MY family!
Trackers: "WHAT'S UP GUYS?! JUST CHECKED OUT OF OUR THREE NIGHT STAY AT THE HARD ROCK HOTEL AT UNIVERSAL DURING THE OPENING WEEKEND OF HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS WERE WE BOTH PAID FOR RIP TOURS AND NOW OUR NANNY IS TAKING OUR CHILD AROUND EPCOT!"
Stans: Wow. So grounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Caligirl123

I’m sorry, but something smells fishy here.

As much as the gossip is great, I don’t believe for a second that any CM is going to risk their employment and spout out this intel to anyone. Not to mention that this posters “source” seems to be in 1,000 different places at once to prove/disprove so many of our theories.

The cupcake police was when this story became too much

If I’m wrong in my thinking, I will gladly admit it/apologize to the OP and eat crow…but for now, I’m not buying any of this story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I rate PCDev over the Trackers. Use to watch Tim a few years back but found their videos got lazy with the editing/cutting meaning they went from 18-20 min videos to 30+.

two questions:
1. If you guys don’t like PCDev - who are you watching and I’ll check them out?
2. What did Jen Tracker do last night - is there anywhere I can watch or read up?
AllEars. Honestly I feel like Molly is one of the only vloggers I can stomach anymore. She always looks mostly put together and knows her shit. But that’s just me

Reactions: 27
View attachment 750262
here’s the good friend who’s watching their child.It’s the only good one I got.
Super behind STILL so sorry if this is old news but…I may be in the minority here but I do not agree with trying to find the identity of this nanny. She is obviously doing wonders for J and for that we should respect her privacy. She isn’t shown in vlogs for a reason. God forbid she is out with J alone and some rabid fan recognizes her and J and accosts them because someone here plastered her face all over the board. My opinion: showing her face/finding name/info should be off limits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This guy is whining about people taking pictures of him when he’s not looking. Isn’t that literally what he does for a living - taking videos of people in the park without their knowledge? What a whiny little dick.

8D39127F-6B8C-4E60-9301-0030F1B75D27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

mjm9

VIP Member
Florida Park Treasures. latest video.
Thanks FPT for saving me the torture of viewing their HRH video. Your turn around time for editing this is excellent! Since they posted their’s at 6 pm EST last night, which covered Thursday’s activities.

edited to add: I have corrected the creator of this video. So sorry for the error FPT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
LOL.
Tim showed the Creperie menu and didn't want to pronounce a single food item except "crepe" and "salad." It was hilarious how he passed by almost all the food items rather than butcher the name in French. 🤣 (He could have looked this up beforehand and how to pronounce some of the names. Dumb.)

Omg @HereForTheT3a22 - the scrunchie is FRONT AND CENTER in this vlog when they are eating. The nanny is sitting there cutting J's food and helping him eat, putting her hand behind his head. This is bizarre - these two spent the time at the table filming each other, analyzing food, blabbing to the camera, and the nanny is sitting on the other side of J totally taking care of him. Wtf!? Jenn can't even cut this kid's food or watch him eat?? Holy shit, she really thinks she is the huge draw of the channel if she needs a nanny to do these simple things because she needs to be uninterrupted for the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
A4908D5A-D6CD-4EDF-8883-FFE7A8FABE23.png

You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25