Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Maybe because PMM and SE are so similar in content (the other day they put out the exact same vlog content with similar titles about 20 min apart) and they want to go with SE instead?

Nate's personal video was sad.
It was sad as what. I don't watch HHN stuff.

JCon113

never said that, we all know she can’t do that ever cause it’s just sooooo much work for j4d 🙄🙄 all i’m saying it would make their lives a hell of a lot easier and considering they suck ass at uploading, and a sloppy way of uploading, it’s a simple solution that they’re too dumb to realize.
Haha! True true! I didn’t think you meant that🤣

CoolWhip

VIP Member
We'd be driving down so we'll have a car for transportation, but would ideally like to be super close to WDW property, like the Disney Springs hotels or something.
my favorites when we used to come down before we moved here were the Hilton Grand Vacation Club resorts. Great locations for both parks and food/shopping, etc.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
It’s not that simple.
He was raised by a single mom, till she remarried. I don’t know how old Nate was. The step-dad was a good man. Nate and he became close. Nate considered him his father.

Fast forward....
Within a 30 day period the step-dad died and he and Veronica were divorcing. Two major events in his life that he was mourning. Nate’s mom, of course, was emotionally hurting. Nate moved back to Pennsylvania to be with mom. And they leaned on each other during this trying period.

Y’all can think what you want.
I just wanted apprise you of some of the details he shared.
I think Nate is a nice guy… Lots of speculation about why he’s not media… quality…same god damn soft music and shit tons of eating on camera… he is mildly disgusting as well… wife and I have a preview of Remy’s on the 20th… trying to avoid all the bloggers this week

Galorious

VIP Member
There has always been speculation FRE is somehow connected to Dev. I don't think he does those videos, probably some people he knows though IF there is some connection, but I would guess Jenn definitely thinks it's him. She probably still holds a grudge against him from their Twitter fight. I think the stans believe he runs FRE, therefore they think Jenn is taking about him when mentioning other hate channels.
I'm not sure he's clever enough to be FRE.

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Omg I’m so sad they uploaded late because I probably won’t have time to watch until Sunday! Today is my birthday and my hubby says he “has a week full of plans for us”. He’s a good guy.

Im going to try to keep up so I don’t get too far behind.

Jenn should be fucking ashamed of herself but we all know she’s so goddamned deluded that she truly believes she needed this help.

I will say, I’m very happy that J$ is getting the mother he deserves (it appears this nanny has already been wonderful for his speech development and now he can eat without being swatted away)

I HOPE J$ CALLS THE NANNY MAMA

I WILL BE TICKLED SHITLESS IF THAT HAPPENS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy birthday!

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works
dont let the trackers know their gods!!

Foust

Oh, shit no! I’m going to be at Disneyland the 22nd through 27th. Please let it not be then!
I am going to be there around then too and I am seriously hoping they aren't. Greater chance of accidentally finding them out in the wild there than at WDW.