The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok is the up-and-coming new way Disney wants to showcase things. And I would bet money this is why Tim went into hyperdrive with it. Perhaps their "Disney contact" told them as much. Tim ONLY follows Disney Parks on TT. JoJo seems to be pretty huge on TT with 650K followers and the Straw_Hat_Goofy guy (2.2 mil). They also had some dancing channels at the parks last week doing videos, and Disney was commenting on their videos. YouTube is still popular but it is sort of a dead end of stale content.
Tiktokers also are more varied in their content than the vloggers. Tiktok is a platform that allows for creativity because they can only put up a 30sec video, if it isn’t as successful that’s okay they can move on to different content without having invested in a 30min project that didn’t go anywhere.

I’m excited to see these tiktokers that started doing Disney content (with no expectation or desire for compensation or #hosted status) get invited out and rewarded for their pure passion and love for the parks, rather than like the Trackers EXPECTING to be hosted and treated to extravagant trips and bonuses from Disney and not properly showing how wonderful these things are.

I can’t even imagine being given a trip on a private safari and prefix dinner at one of the property’s nicest restaurants only to be late and miss one completely and show up late to the other.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I had specifically said the Remy media event earlier. Seems like a lot of the vloggers we talk about on here were not invited (or didn't go).
The Remmy Press preview seemed VERY selected. When Craig did his video he was literally the only person on the ride from station to ending. Can't see them letting a lot of people do that.

Theres a Media/Press Preview for the new fireworks I think 29th for Epcot and 30th for Disney Enchantment so lets see who is there. BUT these are big events so I guess they will wanna fill the room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tiktokers also are more varied in their content than the vloggers. Tiktok is a platform that allows for creativity because they can only put up a 30sec video, if it isn’t as successful that’s okay they can move on to different content without having invested in a 30min project that didn’t go anywhere.

I’m excited to see these tiktokers that started doing Disney content (with no expectation or desire for compensation or #hosted status) get invited out and rewarded for their pure passion and love for the parks, rather than like the Trackers EXPECTING to be hosted and treated to extravagant trips and bonuses from Disney and not properly showing how wonderful these things are.

I can’t even imagine being given a trip on a private safari and prefix dinner at one of the property’s nicest restaurants only to be late and miss one completely and show up late to the other.
Tiktok videos can be up to 3 minutes, not just 30 sec.

Tiktok videos can be up to 3 minutes, not just 30 sec.
Absolutely, I phrased my statement weirdly.

I meant that they can put up a low risk 30 sec video to test the water if it’s a new style or topic, not that they only have the option for 30 sec videos.

Reactions: 1
Theres a Media/Press Preview for the new fireworks I think 29th for Epcot and 30th for Disney Enchantment so lets see who is there. BUT these are big events so I guess they will wanna fill the room?
This cannot be!
Now I don't want vloggers to be able film see both before it debuts Oct 1. So not fair for regular people to have to debate decide which they want to catch while these bimbos don't have to.

Last edited:
I would say the 50th Anniversary is about Walt Disney World and should be about Disney and not the vloggers. Let's be real here.

Talking about Oct 1st and PreDebut only.

This cannot be!
Now I don't want vloggers to be able film see both before it debuts Oct 1. So not fair for regular people to have to decide.
Well if it was all done professionally (like in the tech community) Disney might put an embargo on footage until the 1St October. But we all know these fuckers can't be trusted to hold onto any footage and obey rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be funny if someone gave Trackers bad PR advice on purpose because they knew the media list cleanup was going to happen and they would just be stupid enough to take the bait and make things worse for themselves? The timing of this seems too coincidental.

Reactions: 18
$80+ meal from a steakhouse: eat it on a tv stand
$15 crepe: you really must eat it in the restaurant

wut

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm just waiting for the day when they start doing superchats again on the livestreams. You know it's coming...

"We're doing fine, but give us money anyway."

Reactions: 9
Something fishy is definitely going on here. That live was Thursday, correct? If apojacks tea is correct, I just find it WAAAAAAAAY too coincidental that after months of ignoring or flat out lying about it, they finally admit that they aren't on the media list anymore. The day before Disney does a huge purge???

I can't figure what their end game would be. If you knew there was a big cut coming, you could just say that you were part of it & save face. You don't have to bring up old videos, tweets, 3 unwell people. Nothing, you just pretend like you just got cut. So even though I'm still trying to figure out the motives, if apojacks is right...I'm thinking the two have to be related.

Reactions: 14
Something fishy is definitely going on here. That live was Thursday, correct? If apojacks tea is correct, I just find it WAAAAAAAAY too coincidental that after months of ignoring or flat out lying about it, they finally admit that they aren't on the media list anymore. The day before Disney does a huge purge???

I can't figure what their end game would be. If you knew there was a big cut coming, you could just say that you were part of it & save face. You don't have to bring up old videos, tweets, 3 unwell people. Nothing, you just pretend like you just got cut. So even though I'm still trying to figure out the motives, if apojacks is right...I'm thinking the two have to be related.
Or a bunch of idiot TTT stans bombarded Disney with tit and they were like screw this, let's dump a ton of dead weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or a bunch of idiot TTT stans bombarded Disney with tit and they were like screw this, let's dump a ton of dead weight.
Or they are trying to bring down their “enemies“ by placing blame on others. Like - ”we are not on the media list anymore” - lets screw others as well. I could be overthinking it. I am wicked tired right now; but too early for bed! :).

Reactions: 8
She said she can’t tell me the exact reason why PMM is out, but MK for sure is over the mask thing. But the Mouse is sick of their tit.
I feel bad for Nate, especially after his new video about his life 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.