The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, how many vloggers were at the Remy media preview - I only saw AllEars. The rest (at least ones I watch) seemed to go on the AP preview.

which would make sense if they are culling the media list.
I know The Dis was there & Main Street Mouse. Don’t really know who else.

Reactions: 2
So, how many vloggers were at the Remy media preview - I only saw AllEars. The rest (at least ones I watch) seemed to go on the AP preview.

I saw Michele (from Main Street Mouse), Lou from WDW Radio and Big Fat Panda (he was there with Michele). I think they were there last week. I haven’t been paying too much attention because we were supposed to be down there for the 50th (and I had my preview for Remy set); but we had to cancel our trip due to dog face needing surgery. :(.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I first read Louse as Louise. :LOL: Wait, who's Louise? :ROFLMAO:
I came up with this (someone had mentioned “let’s make an acronym”) rather quickly. Having difficulty with the N and L’s.
Just wanted to throw it out there so it could be refined, if we want to go down that path. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s the thing, I think Disney is getting rid of the problematic ones. Nate has a huge drinking problem. Michael Kay is an unvaccinated plague rat. Don’t know who else is on the list (other than the Trackers) that was mentioned, and the person won’t tell me, but they did a purge and Disney isn’t putting up with the tit from vloggers anymore. Hell even my travel agent said that they’re cracking down on things TA’s can and can’t do anymore. It’s a whole new Mousekatool.
Well it makes sense. These people have been acting entitled for way too long. I saw on this thread somebody said that the media preview for HHN some vloggers were treating universal like tit because it bleeping rained …like how bleeping entitled are these people?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know for a fact that The Dis was media because Craig was there and he is says right at the beginning it is a media preview
Oh yeah, I did see that video (I’m not watching them because I go in nov/dec and want to be surprised a little) in my list.

but PMM, Super Enthused, Tim Tracker, etc.werent on media

Maybe the Slackers are going to use this as an excuse now. Go back and say they never really did anything wrong, that Disney is just doing a "general" purge of vloggers? They have no shame in telling lies and changing the story to try to put themselves in the best light.
😂 That’s called “controlling the narrative!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Craig was there covering it for The Dis.

Ahhhhh haaaa yip 'they're above the media events' Ummmm you're a bleeping idiot.

The Dev accusations keep coming though...
Screenshot_20210908_003050_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210908_003059_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, I did see that video (I’m not watching them because I go in nov/dec and want to be surprised a little) in my list.

PMM and SE are media. SE was even invited to the 50th Anniversary collection launch at Disney Springs. Nate has been invited out to a few events too.

Reactions: 4

Seems All Ears, The Dis as all I know are there for the audience, giving honest info. PMM, SuperEnthused and Tim Tracker are more self entitled making channel content at Disney about them more than anything. SE is bit better but still... I don't need to be schooled upon. All Ears has personality and The Dis stay relevant with the key locations and reviews.

Seems All Ears, The Dis as all I know are there for the audience, giving honest info. PMM, SuperEnthused and Tim Tracker are more self entitled making channel content at Disney about them more than anything.
Lou Mongello is also out there to give honest info. I go in spurts with listening to his podcasts but he always has the correct information in a timely manor. I go to him, Allears, Mickey Views and DSNY Newscast for reliable breaking Disney news.

• Heart
PMM and SE are media. SE was even invited to the 50th Anniversary collection launch at Disney Springs. Nate has been invited out to a few events too.
Sorry, I had specifically said the Remy media event earlier. Seems like a lot of the vloggers we talk about on here were not invited (or didn't go).

Ahhhhh haaaa yip 'they're above the media events' Ummmm you're a bleeping idiot.

The Dev accusations keep coming though...
View attachment 751014View attachment 751015
Like that person's comment you screenshot (supermarshay x)I, too, would really like to know who started the whole "Dev is trying to sabotage" the Trackers. Was it stans?

If so, it's very interesting that they all seemed to apologize on behalf of the Trackers crass urban party vlog ("they've evolved!") only to turn around and immediately point the blame at Dev? Hmm... :unsure:

And if a bunch of vloggers DO get canned like @apojacks is saying, I really wonder if they're all going to absolutely DETEST the Trackers now - more than ever before - because I wonder if they'll point to the fucktards bringing it up in the livestream and whining and bitching about it that likely catapulted Disney toward fast-tracking their plans already in motion to yank a bunch.

Mighty suspicious that all hell seems to have broken loose since that livestream - with Dev's multiple posts claiming innocence after people are accusing him of all this, people starting ridiculous Change.org's for bleeping Trackers, fights breaking out on reddit over who's responsible for the Trackers media getting yanked, PMM's rather melancholy "about me" vlog with an unexplained link to the suicide hotline in the descrip, and now @apojacks tea?

Lou Mongello is also out there to give honest info. I go in spurts with listening to his podcasts but he always has the correct information in a timely manor. I go to him, Allears, Mickey Views and DSNY Newscast for reliable breaking Disney news.
I like Jack from DSNY as well. At least it's just him on a couch. I love the overhead images he shows and the maps and his delivery is just straightforward. A lot of times, the pics he shows are ones I've seen no where else.

Plus no drama. No stupid tit. No squealing. No downing a bunch of beers and BBQ to slow motion B&W. No crying over "mean" people. No wide-eyed at the world. No toddlers used as props.

Just the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tiktok is the up-and-coming new way Disney wants to showcase things. And I would bet money this is why Tim went into hyperdrive with it. Perhaps their "Disney contact" told them as much. Tim ONLY follows Disney Parks on TT. JoJo seems to be pretty huge on TT with 650K followers and the Straw_Hat_Goofy guy (2.2 mil). They also had some dancing channels at the parks last week doing videos, and Disney was commenting on their videos. YouTube is still popular but it is sort of a dead end of stale content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tiktok is the up-and-coming new way Disney wants to showcase things. And I would bet money this is why Tim went into hyperdrive with it. Perhaps their "Disney contact" told them as much. Tim ONLY follows Disney Parks on TT. JoJo seems to be pretty huge on TT with 650K followers and the Straw_Hat_Goofy guy (2.2 mil). They also had some dancing channels at the parks last week doing videos, and Disney was commenting on their videos. YouTube is still popular but it is sort of a dead end of stale content.
He won't stick with it. Look at Instagram. Tik Tok moves fast. Trends, jokes, audios are here today, gone tomorrow

hahahahaha - LOVE IT! Well done! 🤣 :love: 🤣 :love: 🤣 :love: 🤣 :love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂🎂🎂
My son might have graced both photos with some nice smelly farts as well🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

luckily it was DEAD today so nobody else had to endure a smelly child fart. My husband offered to flick a booger but I didn’t have hand sanitizer and didn’t want him picking his nose 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would Universal follow suit though?
Yes! Infact if Jenn lied about folks they work with at Universal calls people "unwell". PMM Nate filming on rides at Universal when he's not allowed. Universal is stricter than Disney and these vloggers can't speak for them or disobey for their grab benefit!

It would be funny if Disney media didn't take kindly to TimBo pretending to be back on media and or getting inundated with complaints plus a frivolous petition and decided it was time to clean house a bit.

Or maybe they just did it due to the 50th coming up and decided less faces or some fresh faces were needed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.