The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you got me at the Cupcake Police story. I want it to be true but I don't think the purge is real

Reactions: 8
Yeah you got me at the Cupcake Police story. I want it to be true but I don't think the purge is real
Yeah the cupcake security started making it lose its credibility😂😂😂 still it would be a nice dream if it did happen

apojacks: hmmm I’ve been away awhile how can I duck with everyone for a laugh 🤔… I know! Cupcake police😂😂😂😂

you got me apojacks!😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I guess the positive thing about this is if they are culling down problematic vloggers there’s no way Tim is getting back on the media list not with the crap they’ve pulled and the shade they have thrown at Disney
Hope you're right.

Reactions: 2
Lol damn schmackety whack … seriously if this is for real it’s the best tea we’ve had in a while🫖 The reason why I’m saying if it’s for real is because we honestly don’t know your source we don’t know who they are (and I’m not saying we need to know) I’m just going to be cautiously optimistic on this one
Honestly I wouldn’t put it past PR to let some of this leak. Think about it- they want it to get out that vloggers aren’t getting a free pass for crap content & crap behavior- but they can’t say that. Leaks are good ways to get that out. PR people aren’t dumb.

Reactions: 20
Lol damn schmackety whack … seriously if this is for real it’s the best tea we’ve had in a while🫖 The reason why I’m saying if it’s for real is because we honestly don’t know your source we don’t know who they are (and I’m not saying we need to know) I’m just going to be cautiously optimistic on this one
At this point I have no reason to doubt the information. I was told to pay close attention to the Vlogs over the coming weeks with the 50th and you’ll be able to piece everything together. And yes the cupcake police thing really happened. Security was going to throw Tim out but because he had the pass they let him stay for the fireworks, but they didn’t let him into all of the areas.
Honestly I wouldn’t put it past PR to let some of this leak. Think about it- they want it to get out that vloggers aren’t getting a free pass for crap content & crap behavior- but they can’t say that. Leaks are good ways to get that out. PR people aren’t dumb.
exactly this. Just like how they let their stans believe that Universal put those pictures up of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe the Slackers are going to use this as an excuse now. Go back and say they never really did anything wrong, that Disney is just doing a "general" purge of vloggers? They have no shame in telling lies and changing the story to try to put themselves in the best light.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel it was so ridiculous to do media invite over especially something that's not new! HEA stopped because of 2020 and having vloggers there again saying they were invited by Disney. It should have been only cast members.

Reactions: 4
disney does anything for a quick buck. by taking vloggers and bloggers off their lists they get more money from them to come in and see such things when released to the public. universal does the same. it’s a market tactic and it seems like many people can’t see that especially TTTs which is stupid.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the Slackers are going to use this as an excuse now. Go back and say they never really did anything wrong, that Disney is just doing a "general" purge of vloggers? They have no shame in telling lies and changing the story to try to put themselves in the best light.
LOL. Yep. They'd change their story - YET AGAIN - and the stans would pick up the new narrative without missing a beat.

I swear, between the last few days of lurking on DIS boards, reddit and their YT page, their stans are bleeping apologist smart ass individuals who don't know tit about the real Trackers yet act like everyone ELSE is the problem when someone doesn't kiss the Trackers' asses.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes if now other vloggers get the boot it will wipe the Trackers of their own faults.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
So, how many vloggers were at the Remy media preview - I only saw AllEars. The rest (at least ones I watch) seemed to go on the AP preview.

which would make sense if they are culling the media list.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nate is also waaay too in to his alcohol too. I think that has probably played a factor in it as well.
And Jackie doesn't drink? Jackie seems to act better while drinking. Maybe that's the difference.

Reactions: 3
I would not put it past them.
Apojacks… if I am proven to be wrong about being cautious I will admit when I am wrong.. I hope that all the information you have is viable. I don’t want to see all the vloggers go there are a couple of good ones out there I love the Dis and I think they do a fantastic job of keeping up-to-date with the news and what’s coming out. I don’t even have a problem with super enthused , it’s just nasty people like the trackers that I don’t want to see ever getting media specialty attention again. I don’t even care if these people keep vlogging or whatever they can vlog all they want to I just don’t want to see them get freebies because they’re grifters. And honestly I’m not gonna lie it would be really satisfying that the Trackers threw thousands of dollars at Disney and Universal last year to kiss ass and have it be all for naught

So, how many vloggers were at the Remy media preview - I only saw AllEars. The rest (at least ones I watch) seemed to go on the AP preview.

which would make sense if they are culling the media list.
I know for a fact that The Dis was media because Craig was there and he is says right at the beginning it is a media preview

Reactions: 15
I would not put it past them.
Apojacks… if I am proven to be wrong about being cautious I will admit when I am wrong.. I hope that all the information you have is viable. I don’t want to see all the vloggers go there are a couple of good ones out there I love the Dis and I think they do a fantastic job of keeping up-to-date with the news and what’s coming out. I don’t even have a problem with super enthused , it’s just nasty people like the trackers that I don’t want to see ever getting media specialty attention again. I don’t even care if these people keep vlogging or whatever they can vlog all they want to I just don’t want to see them get freebies because they’re grifters. And honestly I’m not gonna lie it would be really satisfying that the Trackers threw thousands of dollars at Disney and Universal last year to kiss ass and have it be all for naught

I know for a fact that The Dis was media because Craig was there and he is says right at the beginning it is a media preview
That’s the thing, I think Disney is getting rid of the problematic ones. Nate has a huge drinking problem. Michael Kay is an unvaccinated plague rat. Don’t know who else is on the list (other than the Trackers) that was mentioned, and the person won’t tell me, but they did a purge and Disney isn’t putting up with the tit from vloggers anymore. Hell even my travel agent said that they’re cracking down on things TA’s can and can’t do anymore. It’s a whole new Mousekatool.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.